Page 1 of 2
LastLast

This might be it (real WoW leak)

Haven't played since Cataclysm and don't know what's the current state of things in WoW but a friend of mine, who is Chinese, got some info about the next expansion from a Chinese website. So I decided to share all i know with the community. Here's what he told me:

No new class or races.

Garrosh goes back in time and stops his father from drinking the demons blood and Gul'dan is banished. He brings technology from the current time to reinforce the Horde. Ner'zhul uses this and rises to power once more to try and gain Garrosh's trust in the....Iron Horde. The Iron Horde forbids demon magic but it's pretty likely Gul'dan may end up summoning the Legion still even on his own. We get there via the Timewalkers.

I dunno how exactly Garrosh gets to the past yet. But his escape is explained in a upcoming short story with the start being his trial. Garrosh says he regrets nothing while laughing crazily but Anduin still believes he can be redeemed. Baine wants to personally execute Garrosh and Jaina is still her raging self. Eventually it comes to that scene we see in that Timeless Isle quest with Anduin talking to Garrosh. I dunno the rest of the story yet but it's likely Anduin and Zaela help Garrosh escape.

5.5 was to be 2 scenario's showing Garrosh's escape but since they are short on time 5.5 was scrapped for the above story with maybe parts ending up in 6.0. It was also to tie into the Timeless Isle. The ORIGINAL story for the expansion was that Garrosh was banished to Outland but managed to get a artifact of Nozdormu. He used the artifact to summon the great heroes of the Horde and then 're makes' Draenor with the artifact pulling in new landmasses that just tears things up more. This was later scrapped for time travel.

The Alliance start in Shadowmoon and their capital is Karabor which is similar to Terokkar now. Karabor looks like how it does in the TBC trailer with Akama but brighter. The Horde starting zone is a new zone west of Blade's Edge in the Frost Wolf Homelands where their capital is a captured Ogre stronghold city. The zone itself is a tundra.

Netherstorm is Faralon but will be released in a future patch.

Hellfire is a jungle where Garrosh is constructing the Dark Portal so he can invade Azeroth and 'make things right'. Zangar is a sea full of giant mushrooms.

Shattrath is taken over by the Iron Horde and is a raid along with Auchindoun being a dungeon/raid. The other raids are The Blackrock Clan Citadel and a Ogre Stronghold.

The first dungeon is in the Horde starting zone and is a Ogre Dungeon Cave where we rescue slaves.

The zone south of Terrokkar is the capital of the Arrakoa and is where their palace is located. It's like Terokkar but has a LOT more tree houses and flying Arrakoa. Maybe they end up doing something with their Old God.

There's some new tiger race as well but no details.

The Iron Horde has dominated the Gronn and uses them as giant siege mounts similar to the mammoths in LotR.

The 'Warlords' are all the chieftains of the old Horde with Durotan being the only good guy. Some of the main heroes of the expansion are Velen (dunno if its Velen meeting himself or just past Velen), Maarad, Vol'jin, Thrall, Durotan, and some dwarf and tauren.

There's a continent southwest of Draenor which is the homeland of the Ogres.

Deleted
    You're 4 years late

Was this meant to be funny???

Damn it. I love potential leak speculation. I was excited to read this. Now I'm sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well his name is wowinsider, he might be on to something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Very interesting...

Now the real mystery is at hand: When and how did I travel back to 2013?

7+ Year Old Account
    So fake.

Blizzard would never make a "time travel" expansion; does not fit w/ the theme of "Warcraft" at all.

Plot twist: The next expansion is WoD again except it features all of the content that was cut.

well this is real can't argue with that

some good concepts, not sure how accurate it is, even if fake i still enjoy reading leaks, gets me hyped for the real thing in november

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy4269 View Post
    some good concepts, not sure how accurate it is, even if fake i still enjoy reading leaks, gets me hyped for the real thing in november
    You're.... kidding. Right?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    sounds exciting bro, i just hope there will be much to do man.

Wod 2: Savage

10+ Year Old Account
    Way cool. I look forward to this. Could be the best WoW expansion ever!

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems legit to me. Faralon seems like a cool name for a place, I hope they use it.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Man Farahlon sounds like the best zone ever. Can't wait to play it.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I really hope this time they add some personal housing system.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintDingus View Post
    Damn it. I love potential leak speculation. I was excited to read this. Now I'm sad.
    Indeed, I was like I know I shouldn't click this, I know it's going to be a waste of a click

But I gotta do it!

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    You missed your personal twist on what you'd like to see
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Dont u love it when u time travel to past and read leaks of WoD?