Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    Few days ago ISIS was forced out of Raqqa, their de facto capital. A majority of the forces were Kurdish and Arab fighters of the Syrian Democratic Forces, who raised their yellow banners in the central al-Naim square where the militant extremist group’s black flag once flew.
    A mix of Kurds and foreign fighters joined in under the Antifa banner. Showing the fight against fascism is a worldwide struggle.

Thats kinda funny cause the kurds in syria are Marxist, they're not the same as the kurds from iraq.

7+ Year Old Account
    First for everything I guess.

Suppose it is better than wearing all black and rioting and raiding starbucks because a conservative dared to exercise his free speech at a local college.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    Few days ago ISIS was forced out of Raqqa, their de facto capital. A majority of the forces were Kurdish and Arab fighters of the Syrian Democratic Forces, who raised their yellow banners in the central al-Naim square where the militant extremist group’s black flag once flew.
    A mix of Kurds and foreign fighters joined in under the Antifa banner. Showing the fight against fascism is a worldwide struggle.

isn't this that the white guy just to the left of the flag is some idealist n they thank his partificipation by respecting his battle flag? I don't see how "antifa" PLURAL are in any fight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Knarg View Post
    The only folks calling antifa fascists are either useful idiots or fascists themselves.

Same as it ever was.
    No people who aren't mentally impaired call Antifa in the West fascists because they're shutting down free speech with violence.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Most people on this forum think these are only people in antifa, nothing will convince them otherwise.
    then they need to have 2 different groups.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    I hope you are not a native English speaker because what a load of nonsense.
    you highlighted two words and all of a sudden its a load of nonsense? lol you're real intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Military coups. And about the inflation, you should read about the truck driver strike in chile, and how Agustin Edwards was pretty much a CIA agebt in chile
    E
    I am sure that the cia took control of the printing machine and printed crazy amounts of cash. /s
    Last edited by Mittens; 2017-10-20 at 05:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Communist violence was the catalyst that propelled Hitler into power.
    No.. Communist violence was not the catalyst. That's borderline of a brutal lie.
    Factually, one could make a claim that it was the USA's fault.
    The Wall Street collapse of 1929 had more impact than a few upright people that tried to fight back
    The NSDAP was anti-Marxist, but they were also anti-democratic.
    They were nationalists, isolationists. And that fuel did not come from Communism. It came from the suffocating Treaty of Versailles.
    The German population slowly but steady died from starvation...
    A ginormous collapse of the economy spurred the Nazis rise.
    Alongside the change from Empire to Democracy..
    All these things together built the perfect ground for Hitler's rise.
    Not so much the Communists themselves. They fought, yeah.. But, they fought BACK.
    It was the brown shirts that roamed the streets beating up the people they deemed to be an enemy of the cause.

Should also be pointed out that the Communist party prior WW2 wasn't the same as the one after the war.
    The West German branch was eventually banned. The East German branch assimilated by the Soviet imposed regime.
    Last edited by Wildtree; 2017-10-20 at 05:04 PM.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    Antifa actually fighting against facism instead of being fascist themselves?

That's kinda new actually
    its not new at all, youre just an idiot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    First for everything I guess.

Another poster who does not know history, better read up on the '30s in europe.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    then they need to have 2 different groups.
    Its a banner, nobody is in controll of who uses it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    isn't this that the white guy just to the left of the flag is some idealist n they thank his partificipation by respecting his battle flag? I don't see how "antifa" PLURAL are in any fight.
    Nah, they just traveled to Raqqa and are wielding weapons for fun.

7+ Year Old Account
    Another poster who does not know history, better read up on the '30s in europe.
    Coming from a communism fan-boy, don't lecture me about not knowing history.

If you knew history, communism would scare you to death.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    We've yet to see conservatives do anything about terrorism, beyond selling weapons to them and throwing up travel bans that don't include actual terrorist territories.

Incoming ban or infraction, I don't care. But you are a fucking idiot!

infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-10-21 at 03:57 PM.

Wait wait wait wait....when did ISIS become fascists? ISIS is practically the exact opposite of fascism. Holy hell, this shit is getting out of hand

You know nothing about history, about how marxism started and avout how it spread in europe during the 20s and the 30s
    Or how the black bloc and the red coats rose to prominence during the spanish civil war, fighting against a fascist regime (franco)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Souflikar View Post
    Incoming ban or infraction, I don't care. But you are a fucking idiot!
    What he said is true
    Conservatives sold weapons to terrorists? Yes, see the Iran-contra, or the funding of the mujahideen, the funding of patria y libertad in chile and other far right paramilitaries in the 70s around Latin America.
    And the travel ban doesnt include egypt or saudi arabia
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account

lol you guys still thinking im a communist, and coming from somebody who does not even know the antifa orgins.

Quote Originally Posted by Foosha View Post
    Wait wait wait wait....when did ISIS become fascists? ISIS is practically the exact opposite of fascism. Holy hell, this shit is getting out of hand
    Fascism as far right ideology, with a nationalist and/or nativist tinge, coupled with extreme homophobia and bigotry? They're pretty spot on

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Foosha View Post
    Opposite? really? The ISIS idealogy is very similiar to facist idealogy. Just replace 'race' with 'religion' and its almost the same thing even.

lol you guys still thinking im a communist, and coming from somebody who does not even know the antifa orgins.
    And i dunno why the US people hate commies so much, yet they love their capitalist overlords with almost a sexual adoration

7+ Year Old Account
    And i dunno why the US people hate commies so much, yet they love their capitalist overlords with almost a sexual adoration
    Because communism has resulted in the death of millions and always ends up making a country poor and desolate. It's pretty simple why any rational person would dislike communism.

Opposite? really? The ISIS idealogy is very similiar to facist idealogy. Just replace 'race' with 'religion' and its almost the same thing even.
    Hahaha I can see you don't really know what fascism is and how it started and what it strived to be. Keep on going with the modern definition of fascism (everyone who disagrees with me is a fascist)

Fascism as far right ideology, with a nationalist and/or nativist tinge, coupled with extreme homophobia and bigotry? They're pretty spot on
    ISIS is a caliphate, they dont give a rats ass about borders or national ideologies. And sure, homophobia and bigotry, but during the 1920's and onward, bigotry and homophobia were a product of the times, back then everyone was bigoted and homophobic. But people cant be daft to think that an Islamic caliphate is fascism. Fascism is neither right or left... it's a separate thing entirely than a political spectrum

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Depends on the faction.

The popularized version that gets their flag flown and motto shouted in the U.S. is the German one.

- - - Updated - - -

Hitler wasn't in control them and the NAZI party was in its infancy.

Communist violence was the catalyst that propelled Hitler into power.
    This is really some of the dumbest shit I have ever had.

Nazi violence obviously, propelled Hitler into power.

- - - Updated - - -

Because communism has resulted in the death of millions and always ends up making a country poor and desolate. It's pretty simple why any rational person would dislike communism.
    As if capitalism had never resulted in the deaths of millions....