Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Worst Halloween experience.

Worst Halloween experience?

Mine a drunk driver struck my uncles parked car in front of his house, totaled the damn thing, was kind of funny because he thought the car was going to explode so yelled at us to get to the back until the fire department came. The guy died, guess he got thrown from the car.

The thing that sticks out the most was the fact it was a Corvette that did it, the front end hood wound up on the corner just down the block, and this guy trying to make a turnaround in the school parking lot across the street, managed to end op on the opposite side of the street where his car struck my uncles.

Also him yelling for my aunt to call 1 9 9!

I guess the sight of seeing Oldsmobile Delta 88 will do that to a man.
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2017-10-21 at 03:27 AM.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Coming to Gen-OT and see threads of people complaining about cultural appropriation on Halloween

10+ Year Old Account
    Being given a pack of chewing gum as a child by some guy on the phone while I was out trick-or-treating. Yeah... It happened.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Deleted
    Don't do Halloween

I set up one of those super loud canned air horns to activate with a solenoid connected to an arduino IR beam, when you broke the beam it would activate the horn. On the other side of the invisible IR beam was a bowl of full sized Reeses Cups and Snickers.

It was funny to watch, the little kids would walk up to the bowl not suspecting a thing, the horn would blare and they'd throw their bags of candy up into the air.

But one little girl, like 4 or 5 dressed as a fairy, started crying, I was called things and I had to deactivate it. *sigh*

Some of the little bastards would activate the horn like 5 times on purpose until the freon heated up and the horn stopped working.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

None because I don't celebrate halloween.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I set up one of those super loud canned air horns to activate with a solenoid connected to an arduino IR beam, when you broke the beam it would activate the horn. On the other side of the invisible IR beam was a bowl of full sized Reeses Cups and Snickers.

It was funny to watch, the little kids would walk up to the bowl not suspecting a thing, the horn would blare and they'd throw their bags of candy up into the air.

But one little girl, like 4 or 5 dressed as a fairy, started crying, I was called things and I had to deactivate it. *sigh*

Some of the little bastards would activate the horn like 5 times on purpose until the freon heated up and the horn stopped working.
    Should have done it with the cackling of a witch or some other spooky sound fitting the holiday and not just some nasty loud noise.

the time i found this in my nephews candy, smh, fucking sickos these days

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    Is that left or right twix, because if it's right twix, then someone has to pay!

Can we please have a cap, or lower cap if there is one, on how many threads can be started per day by one account? At least Tenn is a troll this guy just posts the most boring stuff possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    Can we please have a cap, or lower cap if there is one, on how many threads can be started per day by one account? At least Tenn is a troll this guy just posts the most boring stuff possible.
    Well I’ll admit they aren’t all going to be winners and I know they can’t all be the kinds of earth shattering ultra interesting and entertaining post you make.

By the way how many views or replies you got these days?

But I think this is alright it’s about Halloween just thought it be fun or funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was on a late shift one Halloween night.

There really isn't anything else to say, I worked late on a Halloween, it sucked, I missed anything worthwhile about the evening due to work.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    None because I don't celebrate halloween.
    But free Candy!!

Ot: getting a dog behind me when trick or treating

10+ Year Old Account
    one time i was surrounded by these group of draenei and they beat me up and took my candy bucket.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post

Kinder surprise?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    one time i was surrounded by these group of draenei and they beat me up and took my candy bucket.
    Karma for being horde in disguise in a non neutral zone.

Deleted
    25 years ago halloween was nothing here - yet the "treat or trick" was somewhat here but without any connection. I did it - earned nothing and as 4 kids we hurt some old neighbors (gathered dog shit and unload it in their garden...).

Some kids knocked on my door wanting candy on 31st october for some reason. I told them they are in the wrong country and closed the door. Does that count as halloween experience?

I wanted the candy but I was way too old so I didn't plan, when the night came and there's literally nothing else to do and I want candy, I threw together a costume from an old laboratory coat, large glasses, a bunch of utensils stuffed into the front chest pocket, my hair as mad as could be molded by crisco, and a pillow case to collect candy within.

I lived by houses that only had shin-high fences, all of which were closed, and no sidewalk, so there was no house to go to and there were long dirt driveways to the dark unlit doors anyway, I figured if I walked far enough I'd get to a real neighborhood while visions of candy, gobstoppers the most at that point in time, danced an unhappy tango with embarrassment over my shit-tier costume and over-legit age, and let me tell you that night everyone was driving because I had to walk the dusty mile to any "real" neighborhood pretending my getup wasn't some pale white greaser with frank grimes glasses toting a child's sky blue pillow case as car by car passed every five seconds while the sun had only just set so the light was still bright enough to see the dirt was brown and not just black.

When I finally got to the neighborhood, I realized I wasn't at "The right one" and after telling ten different door jockeys I'm "A mad scientist!" I realized how pathetic I was and the most savory thing I'd ever know was the privacy of walking back home in darkness, never to be seen again.

One of the hottest slutty school girl costumes I'd ever seen, turned out to be worn by a dude. Saw... him and was like, that's tight and then got a better look and was like.... damn. Hour later, happened to run into him in the kitchen while getting a beer "want one?" "*deep enough voice* sweet, thanks bro" WTF...
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

My costume ripped once and I had to spend half the night trying to fix it. Just ripped again- almost instantly actually. I just grabbed a t shirt and moved on but the costume/effect was totally ruined.