What's next, as most everyone else

7+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard Art Live – Drawing and Sculpting and Blizzard Art Live – 3D Art and Digital Painting

Deleted
    looking forward to the World of Warcraft- What's next panel hoping for some info about the next expac !

What's Next for World of Warcraft of course!

Why else would I even care about Blizzcon?

WoW What's next panel. Really want to hear some great things

Heroes of the Storm Community Gauntlet - A series of challenges to test wit, agility and heroes game knowledge. All i can imagine is some big obstacle course, should be interesting.

World of Warcraft - What's Next

Can't wait to see my own expac!

Looking forward to what's next.

Looking forward to the wow panel and the new expansion... World of Warcraft: the rise of jaraxxus lol

I am definitely looking forward to the World of Warcraft – What's Next panel the most. Now that we know what fate awaits Azeroth's Villain Supremo, we are in unknown territory. What could the next expansion be - a filler one similar to Warlords of Draenor, a time-travel adventure once more? Or do we face up against the might of the Old Gods, without being allowed to catch a break after dispatching the Burning Legion? Dread Lord Jaina's? Madwoman Sylvanas? The possibilities are mind-boggling!

Looking forward to the obvious: WORLD OF WARCRAFT WHAT'S NEXT!

I am most excited about : World of Warcraft – What's Next!

I'm the most excited about World of Warcraft - What's Next? can't wait to see if all the expac speculation is about.

World of Warcraft – What's Next

Hearthstone - What's Next! The only game I really play regularly now from Blizzard.

Mostly just World of Warcraft - What's next

Looking forward to the World of Warcraft – What's Next and Heroes of the Storm – What's Next panels.

World of Warcraft – What's Next

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    World of Warcraft – What's Next!

I'm a lore nerd and need some new Expansion teasing.

Definitely World of Warcraft - What's Next, super excited to see what the new expansion will be and what will change.