Deleted

Nation-bashing rule

Please either be objective, or rename rule to US-bashing.

People bashing countries are not infracted on this website. But anyone saying bad things about US is. Fucking double standard mods.

Though I should have known better than to post in Offtopic. Its anti-Russian pro-US circle jerk cesspool. Anything that doesn't match US republican point of view is not tolerated there. Should rename forum too to something more fitting.
    Last edited by mmocbeba583bd0; 2017-10-21 at 02:15 PM.

If you weren't nation bashing you wouldn't have gotten infracted. Also most of the moderators are liberal and not conservative.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Maybe don't call people subhuman if you want to avoid getting infracted.

Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post

People bashing countries are not infracted on this website. But anyone saying bad things about US is. Fucking double standard mods.

Though I should have known better than to post in Offtopic. Its anti-Russian pro-US circle jerk cesspool. Anything that doesn't match US republican point of view is not tolerated there. Should rename forum too to something more fitting.
    I think you'd get laughed at if you said this in the Off-Topic forums.

Calling the moderators "conservative Republicans" lmbo
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

"Eurotrash with a cringy obsession toward the US" really is an overpopulated niche around here.

10+ Year Old Account

Hilarious, given the number of right-wing people who claim everyone on here is a durty librul.

10+ Year Old Account

You are joking right? Most people on the Ot are liberal or centrists. Sounds like you just want to bash the US.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, why are we not allowed to bash inferior nations?

That's why we choose to live in the best nation, so we can bash the bad ones..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post

That's right!

Suck an egg Sweden hohooohahaaa

Quote Originally Posted by Iconja View Post
    That's right!

Suck an egg Sweden hohooohahaaa
    Stop gargling with porridge before you speak you filthy Dane!!!

See OP, you ARE allowed to nation bash.

But seriously, much bashing of Americans contain words like fat and stupid and this is not only untrue but also not very productive for a discussion. Most "bashing" of Russia is about politics and how a vast majority of a people can vote for a man who is just the reincarnation of evil. You can also say that half of the US is much the same. Coincidental this is also the half that has given the US its fat and stupid rep.

ITT: Why is there more of every other group than me, I hate being a persecuted minority.

-Everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Najnaj View Post

But seriously, much bashing of Americans contain words like fat and stupid and this is not only untrue but also not very productive for a discussion. Most "bashing" of Russia is about politics and how a vast majority of a people can vote for a man who is just the reincarnation of evil. You can also say that half of the US is much the same. Coincidental this is also the half that has given the US its fat and stupid rep.
    Hey hey.. You can only bash inferior nations..

Denmark is out of nation bashing reach for all other nations..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly it’s just geography. There’s good and bad most places.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    If you weren't nation bashing you wouldn't have gotten infracted. Also most of the moderators are liberal and not conservative.
    dont we those who get banned know it. list as long as my arm of liberals who have said bannable things but still post away yet cons get the smack for the slightest infraction. i have also noticed the OP's point you say anything bad about the "land of the derp" and you get a slap from the mods.

Why is it every time someone critisize putin or his regime its suddently anti russian? Not everyone has to agree with what he is doing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post

How's your healthcare doing?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Najnaj View Post

You call that bashing? People say that about our language all the time, and it's never enough to offend anyone

I mean come on, one of you guys' worst insults is like ''jävla fitta'' or whatever, what kind of fairy elf language is Swedish

#DenmarkTrueVikings

EDIT: Whoops double post lol
    Last edited by mmocb78b2e29a3; 2018-01-03 at 05:41 PM.

Meh.

As a Swede, the internet has been rife with nation-bashing of my country since 2015, mostly by the alt-right scum latching onto every little fake information/hyperbole to support their narrative. Doesn't stop my country from still being one of the best to live in across the entire societal spectrum (poor or rich). It's not as though a civilized country will just go "We're fucked!" and stop working to make things better. That's sort of what makes countries civilized and striving forwards.

And of course, no country is without struggles, but some countries have better political tools to handle that fact than others. Being critical of politics is not "nation bashing", unless one says something along the lines of "and people from X country are backwards subhumans!!" in the same sentence.

I find it rather funny that you believe the mods to belong to the republican conservative spectrum, when another crowd can't shut up about how these forums are modded by "evul libruls!".
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2018-01-03 at 05:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any kind of nation bashing is forbidden.

Since this is not an actual suggestion but complaining about moderation, I am closing. If you want to appeal an infraction you think is unjust, ask a mod to open an appeal rather than making disingenuous "suggestions."

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |