Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Ekkk....ekkk... Blizzcon 2017 and beyond

Ekkk....ekk....

I fell over my desk in the office earlier today and found a piece of paper...eekkk.

Blizzcon 2017

Hearthstone - Troll themed expansion

Heroes of the storm - Hanzo and Firebat

Overwatch - New map with unique objective and a melee support hero

Diablo 3 - Nothing

World of Warcraft - void themed with azeroth revamp 2.0 but with much better tech. Female leaders play a huge role aka Jaina/Alleria/sylvanas etc.. ship managment, new zones as well and of course more.

2018 and Beyond

Warcraft 4 exists with announcement planned sometime in 2019 possibly that year's Blizzcon. WoW and WC4 to co-exist ? Yes goes pararell with storylines, next big RTS for Blizzard.

Diablo 3 Druid class in the future.

New Diablo game in knee deep development, won't be around for a while.

Overwatch will be receiving Campaigns sometime down the line

Starcraft in brainstorm mode.

Eekkk...ekkk.. /geta up.

Disclaimer - rip into me when 2017 Blizzcon hits if you wish. Thanks.
    Last edited by Northelim; 2017-10-21 at 09:06 PM.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    "ekkk ekkk" .... ?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northelim View Post

Warcraft 4 exists with announcement planned sometime on 2019 possibly that year's Blizzcon. WoW and WC4 to co-exist ? Yes goes pararell with storylines, next big RTS for Blizzard.
    If this were true Imma have a wowgasm

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    This reads like a fake.

Yet it's a poster who's never faked anything before and usually stays very..... official.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    matches with this . https://boards.fireden.net/v/thread/...901/#392791901
    but might be a copy :P just sayin

To quote you from another person's fake leak thread a little while ago:

Yes I do know that, look at my join date. Just because I don't post a lot doesn't mean I don't lurk. These just sound very obviously faked, real leaks don't sound ridiculous or out of realm of possibilities.

You gotta know the ending lore of an expansion and the leak plot line too see if it ties together at all and then look at the feature list to make out if it sounds real or not and you also have to remember what the devs said previously in interviews or hinted at to make a plausible guess
    You seem to know exactly how to make it sound convincing to people. Good job, you might convince some people with this one.

Deleted
    Diablo 3 - Nothing

Diablo 3 Druid class in the future.
    You're not even consistent with your own writing.

10+ Year Old Account
    You have bad reading comprehesion..yes nothing for Diablo at Blizzcon 2017. Does not mean nothing for it in the future. Fail.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    You're not even consistent with your own writing.
    Actually he's saying nothing at this Blizzcon but they ARE working on a Druid class for the future.

Not saying he's right, but he's also in no way obviously wrong. This one is gonna linger...

10+ Year Old Account
    So you just wrote a list of relatively straightforward ideas that people have been brainstorming with for the past couple of months and made it seem like it was "official" by including tidbits from other Blizzard titles as well? Including the rumor of WC4 which was floating around the internet like a year ago when they were hiring people to work on an RTS game.

A troll themed expansion for Hearthstone seems believable enough as well considering the oversaturation of troll raids within the Warcraft universe. I mean, they've gotta go there at some point, right?

Void Gods, Pirates, Jaina, Azeroth Revamp, Ships. Yeah... these are more or less the main ingredients as far as speculation and "leaks" are concerned. You could've made it more believable if you threw in some kind of gimmick to throw people off, like "Mythic Plus for Old World Dungeons" or "Cross-Faction Races" or some other stupid shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Making something believable or not with the information i was given is a bit hard. But if you read disclaimer, feel free to rip into me after Blizzcon or during.

Deleted
    Making something believable or not with the information i was given is a bit hard. But if you read disclaimer, feel free to rip into me after Blizzcon or during.
    its the exactly same as this https://boards.fireden.net/v/thread/...901/#392791901, question is, did u copy it

10+ Year Old Account
    Anything on sub-races in your information, OP? Curious to see how far you line up with the other one that was leaked.

Deleted
    You have bad reading comprehesion..yes nothing for Diablo at Blizzcon 2017. Does not mean nothing for it in the future. Fail.
    What's comprehesion?

Like I read every line of your crappy fake leak. Everything in this is everything people put into every fucking fake leak. Not even an expansion name. Nope.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    This reads like a fake.

Yet it's a poster who's never faked anything before and usually stays very..... official.
    wtf man You're my trusted source to debunk these "leaks" and you say this guy doesn't fake but it seems fake. Stop playing with my emotions.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    This reads like a fake.
    Reads more like he hit his head and should go see a doctor, IMO.

Ekkk ....ekkk... are u trying to summon something?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saphano View Post
    its the exactly same as this https://boards.fireden.net/v/thread/...901/#392791901, question is, did u copy it
    No, I have not. I have very few posts for the amount of time I've been on MMO Champion. I barely ever post because for the most part there is nothing interesting to discuss unless there is solid information given or an interesting topic starts up.

And if something is exactly is another post on a different forum who's to say I am not the same person or know the same person as that poster who posted it there? The world is a small place my friend.

Leakers come in different forms. Post something and disappear with somewhat vague but detailed enough info and never answer anyones questions. Or post something and sit there and do a small QA before they get bored. I am out fellas, see you at Blizzcon 2017.
    Last edited by Northelim; 2017-10-21 at 09:26 PM.

Well given how Wod Was basically tbc 2.0 and mop was vanilla 2.0 and how legion is basically wotlk 2.0 then 8.0 is probably cataclysm 2.0

Deleted
    No, I have not. I have very few posts for the amount of time I've been on MMO Champion. I barely ever post because for the most part there is nothing interesting to discuss unless there is solid information given or an interesting topic starts up.

And if something is exactly is another post on a different forum who's to say I am not the same person or know the same person as that poster who posted it there? There world is a small place my friend.
    haha whatever you say, i doubt it, but u never know. But regardless i think the info might be true. we'll find out soon enough