Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

Don't forget to have fun in the halloween events.

Hello champions, good to see you.
    So, Halloween is almost here, and we got a lot of activities to do in the halloween events. This is a good way to make money and have fun. I already made 40 gold selling bags and running door events, and, aside from the FUCKING TOWER, everything is good fun.

Enjoy!

I'm still stymied by the price of Hardened Leather, but otherwise hit the primary goals. I've got some corn cobs, but not sure if I want to buy the cloth/metal armor recipes since mats to make them (and thus the final backpiece) are more than I want, especially since I won't really USE any of them.

I'm not big on organized lab runs, a bit too tedious, I like just running around on my minion master necro doing my own thing on a nearly empty map. Sure I don't kill legendaries, and more than once the Horror has chased me for a lot longer than you'd think he would, but that's fine. It's even a little Halloween-ish to be chase by a chainsaw wielding monster while trying to get candy corn...
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    I'm still stymied by the price of Hardened Leather,
    The price for that is just ridiculous. the cost for one cured hardened leather square is as much as a lot of exotic armors and weapons

Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    The price for that is just ridiculous. the cost for one cured hardened leather square is as much as a lot of exotic armors and weapons
    Especially irritating when you use hardened leather to make something for the skin, then salvage it and don't get hardened back. Lots of leather in, none out.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."