Cool WoW 8.0 Predictions: Cataclysm 2.0?

REMOVED /10CHARs
    Last edited by Keihndeth; 2017-10-22 at 05:25 PM. Reason: putting it into 8.0 speculation thread

>Downvoting
    >Self-promotion

Gtfo.

I merely thought a video would be more engaging than a wall of text. Granted, I did give you both. You didn't have to watch, but thank you for increasing my metrics nonetheless =D

10+ Year Old Account
    I saw your video in another thread. Whether I like the implications or not, I think you're probably right... especially on loot boxes. LFR being removed however... I just don't see that happening. High Elves may be a stretch too, but like you said in the video anything is possible after the abomination that is Pandaren. I half expect murlocs at this point. Blizzard has made me cynical in my old age.

I predict the number of shitty "I predict the next expansion is..." quasi-self promotion threads will fade into obscurity after BlizzCon.

Hey, speculation and theorycrafting is exciting for some of us. If you don't want to participate then don't click on the thread. The exit is over there -----> Feel free to let yourself out.

Quote Originally Posted by Keihndeth View Post
    Hey, speculation and theorycrafting is exciting for some of us. If you don't want to participate then don't click on the thread. The exit is over there -----> Feel free to let yourself out.
    Or you could have, you know, used the fucking megathread that's literally titled "Official 8.0 speculation thread."

¯\_(ツ)_/¯