Page 1 of 2
LastLast

World of Warcraft VotD

World of Warcraft Vengeance of the Damned

New features:

Reworked mount system, leveling system for mounts (both ground/flying);

New passive skills system based on old talent trees (instead of artifact weapon traits);

New in game game similar to Battle Pets;

"Subraces" idea converted in "Dragon Age origins like" system;

World PvP ranking system (Defend and Conquest);

New Order Hall idea with change - each player is follower and they vote for their leaders (who players also). This system will expand class rivalry like Paladins vs Death Knights in Legion;

Plot:

Wrathion using Vision of Time to reveal Jaina vision about her father. Determined she ventures into Shadowlands in search of Daelin's soul. Group of high elves assisting her using void magic for ritual. She makes mistake - Daelin come backs not as she expected and her followers suffers fate worse than death. Kul Tiras in danger.

Main characters of side story are veterans of Second War like Genn, Alleria, Sylvanas, Faol, Danath etc. Old grudges will be used for faction conflict, but at the same time both factions will suffer civil wars.

Jaina will be narrator of expansion cinematic. Daelin's appearance confirmed at the end of it.

World of Warcraft: Let's just wait 2 more weeks, yeah?

stop /10char

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    11 days

Can you elaborate on the details of "Dragon Age origins like" system for those who aren't familiar with it?
    Last edited by Mushkins; 2017-10-23 at 01:53 PM.

fake expansion leak is almost a meme now

Quote Originally Posted by Mushkins View Post
    Can you elaborate on the details of "Dragon Age origins like" system for those who isn't familiar with it?
    In DA origins define your starting zone, what class you can play and what character customization you could use. I played only first game don't know how it works in 2 and 3.

7+ Year Old Account
    another leak....cropping up like flies now. and smell like what attracts em.
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

Deleted
    They don't have the means to copy path of fire mounts THAT fast. What would this leveling be? You weren't even clear on that. But for mounts to have special properties, it would require alot of animation work that is gonna take more than one month.

So... no, you are clearly faking.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    They don't have the means to copy path of fire mounts THAT fast. What would this leveling be? You weren't even clear on that. But for mounts to have special properties, it would require alot of animation work that is gonna take more than one month.

So... no, you are clearly faking.
    I don't know. But mounts and its realization in GW2 are best in MMOs.

The story you came up with isn't half-bad. Would explain the Void Elf thing. However, the rest is highly questionable. Especially reworking a mount system people put a lot of gold in already. And them doing Order Halls again is questionable.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaira View Post
    In DA2 you could only be human only genders affected siblings, DA3 multiple races to choose from but never affected the starter area in any way apart from mentions.
    Fuck DA2. It was shit. xD

15+ Year Old Account
    This is the worst one yet.. low effort op.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    lol this would be the best new expansion leak title

Can't wait for Blizzcon so these 1 poster "LEAKED!" threads stop

15+ Year Old Account
    remember people

it's very likely that one of the countless leaks posted here is correct

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    Quote Originally Posted by ohjaina View Post
    Wrathion using Vision of Time to reveal Jaina vision about her father.
    But if it's a Jaina Vision, why would it feature her father?

Deleted
    Isn't it convenient that once 'void elves' where datamined suddenly the leaks incorporate them?

Quote Originally Posted by Sails View Post
    Isn't it convenient that once 'void elves' where datamined suddenly the leaks incorporate them?
    Ya but TBH i would believe more to void elves come from Jaina's story (if they legit ofc) rather than Alleria's. Also its first leak that mentions new inside game like battle pets and reworked mounts. I can believe it since Blizzard can pull something like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorah View Post
    In DA origins define your starting zone, what class you can play and what character customization you could use. I played only first game don't know how it works in 2 and 3.
    So like WoW if you choose by race first ?
    Limits class choices, you limit your starting location through that choice, and customisations are limited by race choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.