Poll: Do you believe Alt-Right Neo Nazis should be listened to?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    I mean think about it. That you could marry a successful black man who was medical doctor or tenured professor of physics at Harvard and that your family would look down on you, or you could marry some dead-beat guy who was Korean and your family wouldn't have a problem with that.

And that doesn't sound stupid to you?
    This literally happened to one of my aunts. She wasn't allowed to marry an indigenous dude who later on got a PHD and did very well for himself, because he wasn't Han Chinese and my grandfather wasn't having any of it. She ended up marrying someone who had a decent job but wasn't nearly as accomplished as the first guy.

The only reason I exist is because apparently 'white guy' ranks close enough to 'han chinese' on the social totem pole for it to have been an acceptable marriage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

He could be at or above you in social status but still be a lazy bum.
    What? From what I found when searching what dead-beat it means someone who has like no money and struggles to pay bills. So, no.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayia View Post
    Same goes for the Alt left, facts hurt them just as much just take a gander and wikileaks, somebody did journalism and showed the nasty true on hillary and everyone loses their shit like the truth is bad lol.
    lol the alt left is not a thing, you guys just made it up.
    Clinton is also hated in left wing circles, so not sure why you bring her up.

As soon as they choose to go Nazi than they have lost my interest. I can accept people with strong right views. I disagree with them but life is full of that. But once you dawn a symbol of the Nazi and use it for whatever than you are a piece of shit. To many people died fighting that shit back and to many people died at their hands for basiclly horseshit reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    As soon as they choose to go Nazi than they have lost my interest. I can accept people with strong right views. I disagree with them but life is full of that. But once you dawn a symbol of the Nazi and use it for whatever than you are a piece of shit. To many people died fighting that shit back and to many people died at their hands for basiclly horseshit reasons.
    Absolutely. You can do business with a conservative, even a far-right conservative. You can't do business with a fucking Nazi.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    What? From what I found when searching what dead-beat it means someone who has like no money and struggles to pay bills. So, no.
    Dead-beat generally means a guy who's a slouch and usually disregards his family.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Dead-beat generally means a guy who's a slouch and usually disregards his family.
    Well, I wouldn't be in a relationship with such a person in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayia View Post
    Same goes for the Alt left, facts hurt them just as much
    I'll bet facts hurt a fictional organisation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Listen to them long enough to get them on the terrorist watch list, and for someone to line up a punch. Their only platform should be a stretcher.
    ^
    This. Couldn't have said it better myself.

15+ Year Old Account
    Everyone has a voice. Suppression, historically, has been disastrous.

I don't see what's so confusing about that. You call everyone american if they have citizenship.
    I mean sane mainstream Americans do.

The alt right/white supremacists/neo Nazis not so much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    The nazi ideology is violent.
    I know. But you don't defeat todays Nazis or equivalent with violent acts against them. In their minds that strengthens their arguments for why they are the way they are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you believe communist Antifa should be listened to?

Not listened to as in denied a platform? No.

Not listened to as in ignoring every single thing that comes out of their vile ideology? You betcha.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    I don't really think you understand the argument....

You keep relying on out liners to prove your point nothing is a 100%
    So your motto is we are sometimes the master races because they are out liners

I should have known better than to argue with you on this just keep thinking you are superior to other races.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I wouldn't be in a relationship with such a person in the first place.
    Perhaps, but that doesn't change the fact that your family wouldn't have such an immediate issue with him, wherein they would with a black man, no matter how successful and/or good to you he was.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    What do you mean by platform exactly... they have a right to public spaces surely or are you one who believes that driving them into the shadows is acceptable.
    Nazis should be driven into the shadows. It's where they belong. They have no place in civilized society.

most people shouldn't be listened to

Quote Originally Posted by Sinyc View Post
    I know. But you don't defeat todays Nazis or equivalent with violent acts against them. In their minds that strengthens their arguments for why they are the way they are.
    Historically speaking, violence works on nazis while talking to them didn't. We had an entire war dealing with them.
    Last edited by eillas; 2017-10-25 at 06:13 AM.

Deleted
    Person A says " I believe everyone has the right to say what they want, you don't have to listen to them".
    Person B says " You're a Nazi supporter and you disgust me would you be the same if we swapped Nazi's with Muslims (literally used the world Muslims)"

Like what kind of response is that? what is wrong with you people?

Same person A says "Yes, Muslims can also say and do what they want as long as it stays with just talking. Doesn't mean I have to listen to it"
    Person B says "Ok, we get it, you hate brown people"

Like what the fuck kind of argument is this? You're a racist for disagreeing with someone on a topic? A racist for believing everyone should have to right to speak and not be silenced?

What the fuck is this forum turning into to? And shit like this isn't infracted?