Poll: Do you believe Alt-Right Neo Nazis should be listened to?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    What does your little rant have to do with your comment that just because it's 2017 people are somehow different? Nazis can speak their minds but we are free to not listen and drown them out. They are not owed the right to be listened to, as per violence as I have stated before violence makes those Nazi subhuman garbage into victims so no they are not worth it.
    I've already said earlier in the tread that they should have a platform and should be able to talk.
    Its up to people to listen to them or not.

So guess we believe the same thing then.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenswood View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_fallacy

Also, I'm still waiting for you to refute a point that I've made.
    By your logic a ant and humans are equal since some humans born are below the functioning intellect of a ant..

You can't use out liners to prove or disprove a groups abilities. Your argument rests on a flawed premise.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    So your motto is we are sometimes the master races because they are out liners

I should have known better than to argue with you on this just keep thinking you are superior to other races.
    Well if we are going about it in pure terms of mental ability it would be the Japanese. I kind of think this is why you cant really debate a alt right / nazi / whatever because past the screaming skinhead they can logically dismantle your arguments till your left appealing to emotion or dismissing them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think people should give others the opportunity to speak before passing judgement. Then again, people are kind of dumb and bad ideas tend to spread. Still, if you don't give them an opportunity to speak, they'll just speak elsewhere until they find a willing audience, and by then they might be more extreme because of the constant rejection of their concerns.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandraudiga View Post
    Yes, because idea's that are suppressed tend to fester and grow.
    Can't say I notice that with communism here.

It seems like every time we listen to these guys, people end up murdered. Maybe we should stop.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Maybe we should stop.
    maybe you should stop believing everything you listen to
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Listen to the alt right, then mock them incessantly for being hateful, ignorant authoritarians.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Well if we are going about it in pure terms of mental ability it would be the Japanese. I kind of think this is why you cant really debate a alt right / nazi / whatever because past the screaming skinhead they can logically dismantle your arguments till your left appealing to emotion or dismissing them.
    Nazi ideology is not based on logic or reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    It is based on massive amounts of logic and reason... cold perhaps but there is a reason why they got us to the moon and it wasn't because they followed a blind faith...

See here is the problem... people don't like debating nazi's because 9 out of 10 times once you move pass the skin head stomping his feet in the street the nazi has a extremely difficult point to attack. You really have to make the humanitarian argument against it because if you play the means justify the ends they are going to win.

Neither of those are requirements for adherence to an ideology. I'd cite examples, but don't feel like getting an infraction.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    It is based on massive amounts of logic and reason... cold perhaps but there is a reason why they got us to the moon and it wasn't because they followed a blind faith...

See here is the problem... people don't like debating nazi's because 9 out of 10 times once you move pass the skin head stomping his feet in the street the nazi has a extremely difficult point to attack. You really have to make the humanitarian argument against it because if you play the means justify the ends they are going to win.
    It's one thing to have those beliefs, and another to use it to justify "ethnic cleansing".
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    maybe you should stop believing everything you listen to
    What?
    /10char
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Deleted
    How can you refute their ideas without listening to them first?

You should listen to what all sides have to say if you're going to have a proper understanding of politics, history and human nature in general.

I'll listen to them, just as I'll listen to a bunch of commies and antifa thugs.

And I'll laugh at them. A lot.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I'll listen to them, just as I'll listen to a bunch of commies and antifa thugs.

And I'll laugh at them. A lot.
    This 10000x.

Deleted
    nothing wrong in wanting to protect white people like many seem to think here on this forum

Allied soldiers fought and died to defeat the Axis powers. Regardless of free speech or not, Nazis do not deserve a platform. Supporting Nazis is disrespecting those who died to defeat them over 70 years ago.

And yet the American Neo-nazis say they are the true patriots.

It's one thing to have those beliefs, and another to use it to justify "ethnic cleansing".
    I can't claim I do. I think the largest annoyance are the skin head twats the media focuses on.