Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Expansion leak: Mission Into Loch Farad

Hello
    Got this from friend who is ex-blizzard employee

New area called Loch Farad - interior of Azeroth between Loch Modan/Northern Eastern Kingdoms
    Think Journey to the Center of the Earth
    Giant cave with interior sun
    Dinosaurs, oceans, crazy plants
    Regions of perpetual darkness
    Azeroth's blood is spilling into the cave from deeper - we have to figure out how to stop it, stop Twilight Cultists from extracting it
    New races
    Alliance-Trogg
    Horde-Nerubian
    We find remnants of Nerubian empire, signs of Old Gods
    Villain from Alliance leadership - not sure who
    Race halls in Loch Farad
    Intelligent dinosaurs
    New class - dinomancers
    Dinosaur training
    New scenarios
    New open world pvp objectives
    Harrison Ford makes a return

I don't care if you believe me right now, but I'll have evidence I knew it when blizzcon comes

7+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=johncenaa;47710465]
    New races
    Alliance-Trogg
    Horde-Nerubian
    /QUOTE]

yeah...sure

Deleted
    Can you please stop? Pleeeease.

Deleted
    So the hollow earth.....

10+ Year Old Account
    World of Warcraft: We wuz Iron Sky.

7+ Year Old Account
    There is no way. Blizz has dropped 0 hints at this. They usually have something in the last patch of an expansion that eludes to the theme of the next.

World of Warcraft: MILF

Sounds cool, but how would a wound in Silithus reach that far? That being said funnest fake yet

Quote Originally Posted by Echoherb View Post
    World of Warcraft: MILF
    Best expansion acronym yet

I generally don't post on these topics but, seriously, when you try to pretend something to be a leak don't say a race will be playable (in case the trogg) when their models have been updated and are not able to equip any gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    These aren't even plausible anymore, it has devolved into trolling.
    Like every year, such a glorious time before blizzcon ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by johncenaa View Post
    Hello
    Got this from friend who is ex-blizzard employee

New area called Loch Farad - interior of Azeroth between Loch Modan/Northern Eastern Kingdoms
    Think Journey to the Center of the Earth
    Giant cave with interior sun
    Dinosaurs, oceans, crazy plants
    Regions of perpetual darkness
    Azeroth's blood is spilling into the cave from deeper - we have to figure out how to stop it, stop Twilight Cultists from extracting it
    New races
    Alliance-Trogg
    Horde-Nerubian
    We find remnants of Nerubian empire, signs of Old Gods
    Villain from Alliance leadership - not sure who
    Race halls in Loch Farad
    Intelligent dinosaurs
    New class - dinomancers
    Dinosaur training
    New scenarios
    New open world pvp objectives
    Harrison Ford makes a return

I don't care if you believe me right now, but I'll have evidence I knew it when blizzcon comes
    I wish, but Harrison Ford was never part of this game. Harrison Jones was.

Know your lore before typing up another leak while sitting on the toilet.

Please. TRY or STOP.

Bloodsail Admiral Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    But will there be tortollans inside Azeroth?
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    YouTubers are a plague. Fuck 'em. All of them.

WoW: MILF, yeah, sounds very likely

A Blizzard employee just emailed me this, saying how there is not enough time to discuss anything in detail as the coffee is getting cold and the popcorn is almost ready.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2017-10-24 at 11:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Toro S View Post
    I wish, but Harrison Ford was never part of this game. Harrison Jones was.

Know your lore before typing up another leak while sitting on the toilet.

Please. TRY or STOP.
    Yeah lol misstyped - this was my writeup, not blizzard's

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    A Blizzard employee just emailed me this, saying how there is not enough time to discuss anything in detail as the coffee is getting cold and the popcorn is almost ready.

World of Warcraft: Apocalypse of the Troglodytes

WoW: AoT(the name abbreviation is very weeb oriented to draw in new possible players)

New playable race: Troggs
    New neutral hub: Home Cave
    New level cap: 110 - 116
    *Intentionally smaller cap, it is supposed to immerse players into the Trogg universe who are really bad at math and counting above five. Your level is never known to you, neither is the amount of your experience and all is displayed through a big "?" mark when hovered.
    New Zones:

Big Bad Cave(110-112): Zone with Trogg-torturing monsters that are highly eloquent and educated, with their sole purpose designed to be to force the Troggs out of hiding as the prophecy of Trog'lode says that an army of cavemen will descend into the world and save it. Very Light-based prophecy, it is assumed these torturers are Turalyon's lightforged allies from a Shivarra-occupied world he fought on and where he put his faith and monogamy to a test, who were ported by mistake into this cave by Murozond instead of Dun'morogh's surface, in an attempt to alter timelines. There will be a three-part audio drama revealing Turalyon's struggles to preserve his monogamy.

Ahhh Cave(112-114): Breeding grounds of the Troggs. Alleria is mistified by the void influence exerted on the young here. She consumes their void essence once they're defeated and asserts control over the Trogg's libido and urge to breed. Her monogamy is put to a test as much as Turalyon's. Players embark on an epic journey to protect Alleria or to at least ensure she uses protection. Arator asks the players to help him investigate why strange men are seen around his mother's abode as he fears she might be influenced by the void into receiving one-too-many tentacles.

Shrine of pretties(114-116): Some Troggs have shown immense interest into technology once they resurfaced after the Cataclysm. They've stolen various gadgets from the gnomes and their dwarven allies and destroyed most, save for cameras. They would sneak from their caves and venture outside to take snapshots. It is said they have built a vast tunnel network spanning the entire Northern EK in order to get the perfect snapshot. Embark on a journey and encounter a new faction called Elf Stalkers. Reach exalted and purchase a waifu tabard of your prefered elven type and miscellaneous pets and trinkets. Paragon chests reward a mountable high elf with cool looking saddles.

End-level questing content: The Alliance and Horde are at the peak of hostilities rivaled only by the great faction conflict during the Cataclysm. Azeroth turns out to be Elune and the night elves rush to collect the Mother milk of Elune after Sargeras plundged his huge zweihander deep into her tender parts. The blood elves manage to steal the Mother milk of Elune thinking it is the blood of Elune and imagining just how cool it would be to have blood elves in possession of blood. They have their blood elven blood knights embark on a questline to collect the blood, but it turns out it is the sacred Mother milk of Elune. Tauren are disgusted by these actions. A lot of puns in correlation with the tauren and milk/ing is to be found. Magatha is at the forefront of the questline for the Horde and Tyrande for the Alliance.

New WPvP zone: Plate Grounds
    Players will have the amazing option to embark on fighting other players in this hugely creative new cave zone, but most notable of all, they'll be able to pick a plate class and actually win against everyone else by doing so. Further unseen concepts are expected and the meta will be revolutionary. Heavily tied to paladin lore and the Knights of the Silver Hand.

New animations: XXX
    Not much has been revealed, but it said these new animations can only be used by or on night elven female character in the Goldshire basement.
    Very creative, much effort, but my leak is legit - this is not. Good furry fanfic tho

This stuff is getting worse then Babbagafa black magic love potions.

Quote Originally Posted by johncenaa View Post
    Very creative, much effort, but my leak is legit - this is not. Good furry fanfic tho
    Too bad your leak is crappy as well though.

At least this guy was kind enough to make the falseness too obvious for anyone to believe.