Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    We're a small guild who usually pugs every raid night, we've added about 7 or 8 people to our guild who ended up transferring from other servers after raiding with us a few nights so yeah, Legion has been pretty good for adding more friends.

20 people to start Legion and I am only down to 1 left. The other 19 have all since stopped playing.

Quote Originally Posted by johnyderp View Post
    Or maybe you could try to go out and find real life friends, not random strangers on the internet
    This. I can't believe this thread is a thing. I haven't added anyone either in years. I don't understand.

I feel sorry for most of the people in this thread who count online friends, or think about adding them, or what...

5+ Year Old Account
    Better to add real life friends. Less strangers you add the better.

I'll do you one better:

I haven't added a friend since the pre-launch of Cataclysm.

This is deliberate, though, and I'm not complaining. I play how I want.

That is kinda weird i've added a lot of people.

And i find my self to be quite the anti social type.

Deleted
    Get outta that boat and swim to shore. Socialize for yourself, don't wait to be socialized. Join a smaller Guild (Large guilds are harder to socialize/have fun with members). Do as said above.
    You're saying you're not an anti-social, but you're not doing anything to socialize anyway. You can change it, you just want other people to do it for you.

Deleted
    Theres a friend list?