Completed Timewalking Weekly removed from quest log?

I thought that weekly quests had been changed so you could now hand them in after reset if you wished?
    I know I was told that a couple months back and had even tested it out myself a couple times to delay picking up AP tokens/coins.

Yet today I login and my completed timewalking quest has been removed.
    I'm guessing that cos there was a patch something screwed up?

If anyone can shed some light on this, that would be useful.

Thanks.

as far as I am aware, it disappears when the event is over

Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    as far as I am aware, it disappears when the event is over
    Like I said I've tested it myself before, and I found reddit threads from months back when this was confirmed.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...n_turn_in_the/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzayel View Post
    I thought that weekly quests had been changed so you could now hand them in after reset if you wished?
    I know I was told that a couple months back and had even tested it out myself a couple times to delay picking up AP tokens/coins.

Yet today I login and my completed timewalking quest has been removed.
    I'm guessing that cos there was a patch something screwed up?

If anyone can shed some light on this, that would be useful.

Thanks.
    It's disappears actually like an hour before quests reset on Tuesday and has been doing this for the last few months.

Deleted
    Yes, this is usual. You have to turn in the quest ASAP when you are finished, unfortunately.

I've turned the quest in on Tuesday's before when I forgot. This only works if the quest was completed before the reset. I'm guessing the patch messed it up.

I thought it was just me or didn't work on timewalking weeklies. I know in the past one week I was able to turn in the previous quest on the following Tuesday after reset, but I don't remember if it was timewalking.

My question is if it is already complete why not turn it in right away or are you waiting till right before reset to even do it?

Quote Originally Posted by sosleapy View Post
    My question is if it is already complete why not turn it in right away or are you waiting till right before reset to even do it?
    I think he was waiting to pick up the AP item with a new AK ... I don't know any other reason to wait tbh