Quote Originally Posted by ViolenceJackRespectsWomen View Post
    What Russia hoax Russian did interfere with the elections and Trump did obstruct justice. An attempt is still obstruction. He even dangled a pardon to people so they wouldn't cooperate. Barr said because Trump used the term remove rather than fire he is fine and in the clear but that is bullshit. There is stuff there and any democrat would've been removed for doing similar. I mean Bill Clinton was removed for less...

There is plenty of evidence but the senate doesn't care because there goal is to protect the president.

Both sides have the problem but one is fixable and the other doesn't really give a shit nor do there supporters severity matters. This both side shit is just a way to ignore problems or sweep them under the rug.
    Bill Clinton was never removed - but he did actually commit a crime, unlike Trump. After 2 years of investigations not one single crime was levied against him. Meanwhile, the investigation into Clinton netted 11 different crimes including perjury, obstruction of justice, witness-tampering, and abuse of power.

The difference is striking tbh.

I should add for comparison; Clinton was impeached and still served the rest of his term, and the republicans suffered terribly for it. If you don't see the problem with impeaching Trump after nothing criminal was found.…
    Last edited by Michh; 2019-05-02 at 10:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    The irony is, I *want* the dems to put up an actual *good* candidate and win. Because I agree that Trump is a bad fit for the president. But things like two years of Mueller's investigations followed by god knows how long period of pointless dancing after the fight aren't doing anything for that. They actually end up depowering any opposition to Trump because this opposition just keeps fighting stupid fights and losing, with the media burying both them and themselves more and more as well. They are just going to lose it all if they keep doing that. And yes, I don't want that - because, again, I AGREE that Trump should not be president. Go figure.
    And the reason why they'll lose is Trump supporters not giving any shits.

Not their candidate.

Democrats are not responsible for anyone voting Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Michh View Post
    Bill Clinton was never removed - but he did actually commit a crime, unlike Trump. After 2 years of investigations not one single crime was levied against him. Meanwhile, the investigation into Clinton netted 11 different crimes including perjury, obstruction of justice, witness-tampering, and abuse of power.

The difference is striking tbh.
    He did commit a crime obstruction but republicans won't charge him... There are 12 investigation into to Trump and all 3 have turned a profit. He charity is shutdown, and he is going to have to pay for his campaign finance violations. Attempting to obstruct justice is obstructing justice. Also he was accused of that stuff but charges were dropped.

Also he got those charges for attempting to do things just like Trump. You have to blind at this point or lost. Just because they were unsuccessful or ignored doesn't mean he didn't try to obstruct justice. His mood also means nothing and Barr is playing games.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2019-05-02 at 10:33 PM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    Will you vote for him in 2020?
    I don't live in the US (let's leave it at that). If I had to vote, the answer to your question would depend on the other candidate and what he'd campaign on.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Again, literally just whining that voting for Trump is somehow not their fault, when it obviously was.
    Yes, it is fault of whole US that their system produced this binary choice.

People made rational decision given the choice and voted Trump, it's as simple as that; plenty also decided that they aren't going to vote Hillary after Obama, especially minority voters.

The idea that Hillary Clinton was "worse" is so laughably wrong that it doesn't even bear a serious treatment. Just outright mockery. She wasn't who I thought should run, for a bunch of reasons, but this is like comparing the worst McDonalds burger with a literal pile of moist, steaming cowpie. If you chose to eat shit, whining that you hate McDonalds isn't going to make you seem more sane.
    She was objectively worse, and that's why she lost.

She was worse at campaigning, worse at obtaining people's trust, and employed underhanded schemes to ensure nomination that bit her after they got exposed even if they ultimately weren't necessary (because she felt she deserved it after all the years, and wanted to be sure).

No such schemes happened with Trump, he won nomination on his merits (as low as they were).

I am going to ignore your utterly insecure and childish last sentence and answer.

1. I would suggest that the dems slow down on their never ending dances around the Mueller's report trying to get out from it what's not there. Stop linking stupid videos of Kamala Harris supposedly "grilling" Barr which try to deceive people on the misinterpretation of the word "evidence" (the original poster of the video in this thread, for example, took it that Barr "admitted" that he did not read the report, complete nonsense), this is just going to bite you in the end. Admit that the report was set to find cooperation and found none. Stop talking about "collusion".

2. Decide whether you want to impeach Trump or not based on obstruction of justice. If you do, go ahead and impeach. If you don't, admit that the report, while uncovered many instances of Trump's stupid behavior did not uncover much actually criminal. Overall, close this chapter with the report, you lost it. As I say, if you think you didn't lose it, impeach (in my opinion, you did and impeaching would be bad).

3. Next, stop tracking every Trump's word on twitter and stop making half of your talks about that. Call off the media, they are burying you. Just actually stop paying attention to Trump's twitter, put it into position of "yeah, our president's Twitter is insane, we know it, we got accustomed" and don't reference it other than maybe once per month.

4. Create agenda based not on being not Trump and fight for the public opinion based on merits. Then win the elections. RESPECT Trump for god's sakes. Treat him like a granddaddy who went slightly insane but who deserves respect. By not doing this you are losing more than you gain.

All of the above is my opinion. I might be wrong in places. But the gist of it is: people are genuinely tired of you jumping up and down for what ends up being no reason, like happened with the Mueller's report. If you pretend that Mueller's report actually won you something and will continue jumping up and down, the only ones you are going to fool are yourself. All you will achieve by pretending that you fight it fine is that people will hate you and the media that plays on your side way more than they don't like Trump. Again, in my opinion. Feel free to ignore, etc.
    Posting an awful lot for a thread you said you were leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by Yetanothernewbie View Post
    You are the second (or third?) guy wondering, so I'll answer: I revoked my original promise not to post in Trump's threads that I kept in all other cases because the thread kept posting blatant stupidities. Consider that a weakness on my side: could not walk far enough fast enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Yetanothernewbie View Post
    He's got a family to feed. Turnips don't grow on trees.
    Last edited by Citizen T; 2019-05-03 at 01:00 AM. Reason: Infracted for trolling

You are the second (or third?) guy wondering, so I'll answer: I revoked my original promise not to post in Trump's threads that I kept in all other cases because the thread kept posting blatant stupidities. Consider that a weakness on my side: could not walk far enough fast enough.
    But ultimately though you have no dog in this fight, you don't reside in the US you just support Trump from afar.

You coming back has only quintoupled the stupidities and falsehoods single handedly. Not sure how that's helped your basically fox and friends in written words. Hannity would be proud.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    Will you vote for him in 2020?
    He's Russian, Shalcker-2.0 if you will.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    But ultimately though you have no dog in this fight, you don't reside in the US you just support Trump from afar.
    People support truth, not Trump. If you would employ truth to attack Trump rather then obvious distortions and lies, you would see less complaints about it.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/r...-about-hearing

"The House Judiciary Committee has begun discussions directly with special counsel Robert Mueller’s team about a potential hearing with Mueller, rather than dealing with the Department of Justice as has previously been the case, NBC News and ABC News reported Thursday afternoon. Both reports cited an unnamed source familiar with the conversations.

TPM has asked the Judiciary Committee to confirm the reports. Both NBC and ABC noted nothing has been finalized regarding Mueller’s potential testimony.

Peter Carr, a spokesperson for Mueller’s office, declined to comment in an email.

Committee chairman Jerry Nadler (D-NY) said Thursday that “they’ve agreed” to have Mueller testify, reference to Attorney General Bill Barr’s comment he has “no objection to Bob Mueller personally testifying.”

Barr himself stood up the Judiciary Committee on Thursday.

A source familiar says House Judiciary has begun discussions directly w/ Mueller’s team about coming to testify before the cmte but nothing has been finalized at this point + no date has been set. Previously the Cmte had been in discussions w/ DOJ regarding Mueller’s testimony

— Alex Moe (@AlexNBCNews) May 2, 2019

The House Judiciary Committee is now in direct contact w/ Robert Mueller’s team about a potential hearing w/ special counsel, per a source familiar w/ conversations. Previously, they were dealing with DOJ.

Dems want May 15 hearing, but nothing has been finalized.

— Ben Siegel (@benyc) May 2, 2019"

Quote Originally Posted by Bdatik View Post
    He's Russian, Shalcker-2.0 if you will.
    It's hilarious Trump's most prolific defender in this thread is a Russian of all things (Shalcker) and his more recent excuse maker is evidently another one (rda).

It's a real good look for Trump. And Russia.

Jokes on them though because the US is still moving more and more weapons to the Eastern European region and pointing them at Russia and pushing back against Russia globally. Putin's mischief was a miscalculation.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    People support truth, not Trump.
    ROFLMAO you support Putin and Trump, the truth died for you a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    Oof!

They have slandered this man!!
    You mean Colonel Slandered this man?

(totally a good joke.)

- - - Updated - - -

This is manipulation again.

Do you understand why children are separated from their parents at the border? Because parents go to jail, and children cannot go there.

Do you understand why the number of children separated from their parents in that way increased last year? Because there was a strengthening of the policies and more parents started going to jail as a result.

But it is so cool to be posting soundbites.
    Because just keeping them together and shipping them all out at the same time was too much to ask for? Do propose how they'll reunite every child with each parent. I'd love for you to keep defending this and do gymnastics to try and figure it out. Then figure out how they find the hundreds they have no idea where they are. Then figure out how less kids should be dying in their custody. Then figure out why the fuck you defend this shit.

- - - Updated - - -

How many children were separated from their families at border before Trump
    There wasn't a policy on that, stop using your Trump/Fox soundbites.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    People support truth, not Trump. If you would employ truth to attack Trump rather then obvious distortions and lies, you would see less complaints about it.
    Friendly reminder Shalcker is alright with corruption in Russia that benefits Putin's inner circle so long as it also benefits the state.
    Friendly reminder about Shalcker's behavior during the Little Green Men episode in Ukraine and the larger Ukraine crisis.
    Friendly reminder about Shalcker's behavior during Russia's chemical weapons terrorist attack in the UK.
    Friendly reminder about Shalcker blaming chemical weapons attacks in Syria on the UK.

This man is an arbiter of truth, people!

But really, and I'll say it again Shalcker, the fact you haven't been permbanned and had your account and ever post on it deleted given your history of posting is _the_ defining scandal of MMO-OT. You are here still purely because the mods don't know wtf to do with you. We asked. That's the short of it.

Infracted.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2019-05-03 at 01:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Friendly reminder about Shalcker's behavior during the Little Green Men episode in Ukraine and the larger Ukraine crisis.
    Can't forget the satellite photo of ukraine's jets shooting down MH-17. It deserves its own mention.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

I'd love for Mueller to lose his temper with Barr and go on a rant about obstruction.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Can't forget the satellite photo of ukraine's jets shooting down MH-17. It deserves its own mention.
    Oh jeez, how I could forget.

MH-fucking-17.

Christ almighty.