Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by petej0 View Post
    Are you saying not voting to impeach isnt a political move?
    Nope, not an option...they must vote to impeach...it's their "constitutional duty".
    Last edited by DocSavageFan; 2019-07-25 at 04:55 PM.
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Why the fuck are we reading an OPINION ARTICLE from a fucking Psychology professor? And no, this wasn't a waste of time and money, considering it made money, and it showed that Trump is a fucking criminal.

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting coming from a rabid Trump supporter.
    I don't know, maybe I think reading an opinion article from an educated man who is a Democrat seemed more valuable to reading the opinion of a ranting mmo poster who ignores facts. /shrugs

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    I don't know why you're struggling with reality so much.

The report clearly lays out conspiracy and obstruction with enough evidence to go to trial for anyone NOT the POTUS. If they had that same evidence on you or me, our lawyers would be begging for a plea deal. The problem is, with all the machinations and historical significance of going after a sitting POTUS, the burden of proof is narrower.

If you think that is some sort of victory or that you are on the side of right that your hero is fucking POS criminal and the only thing saving his ample ass is that his crimes helped him get elected, then you have no business chastising anyone on this forum.
    If that was true then the house would be required to impeach. Have you seen impeachment happen yet?

Quote Originally Posted by petej0 View Post
    Dude, I fucking agree. It doesnt fucking matter though. Who cares if they cant get impeachment through the Senate, you pass it in the House. This makes it known that the House voted to Impeach. Then you fucking move on, stop dwelling on it like a fucking bitter ex-spouse.
    Have you learned nothing from Benghazi? death by a thousand cuts, impeachment was off the table months ago Pelosi made sure of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Have you learned nothing from Benghazi? death by a thousand cuts, impeachment was off the table months ago Pelosi made sure of that.
    Why do you think she took it off the table, what was her reasoning?

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I don't know, maybe I think reading an opinion article from an educated man who is a Democrat seemed more valuable to reading the opinion of a ranting mmo poster who ignores facts. /shrugs

- - - Updated - - -

If that was true then the house would be required to impeach. Have you seen impeachment happen yet?
    Where does it say they are required to do so?

Are you high? impeachment is not the same thing as the law it is entirely political and voluntary.

- - - Updated - - -

Why do you think she took it off the table, what was her reasoning?
    That Trump would weaponize it she killed the momentum as a result.

Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    Nope, not an option...they must vote to impeach...it's their "constitutional duty".
    They are lawfully required to impeach?

Haha! Our Woke Independent saying how both sides are just horrible, yet then defends Trump by some ridiculous statement about Mueller backtracking on Lieu's question.

The only problem was Mueller trying be impartial by stating the matter of fact it was not within his scope that Mueller cannot say Trump committed the crime.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Are you high? impeachment is not the same thing as the law it is entirely political and voluntary.

- - - Updated - - -

That Trump would weaponize it she killed the momentum as a result.
    So you don't know how impeachment works I see

She doesn't want to impeach because Trump would weaponize? Wouldn't her stopping impeachment if you all truly believe Trump is guilty hurt Democrats? Your stance doesn't make any sense.

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    They are lawfully required to impeach?
    Some think so.
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    Some think so.
    Then, some are delirious.

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Haha! Our Woke Independent saying how both sides are just horrible, yet then defends Trump by some ridiculous statement about Mueller backtracking on Lieu's question.

The only problem was Mueller trying be impartial by stating the matter of fact it was not within his scope that Mueller cannot say Trump committed the crime.
    If Trump committed a crime why hasn't the Democrats moved forward with impeachment? The only people I hear saying that Trump for sure committed a crime are the echo chamber posters in this forum. I haven't read it on any legit news sites.

In the context of the person you are replying to, can you elaborate on how impeachment works?

She doesn't want to impeach because Trump would weaponize? Wouldn't her stopping impeachment if you all truly believe Trump is guilty hurt Democrats? Your stance doesn't make any sense.
    Because again impeachment is not about breaking the law it's about politics, as long as Trump hold 90% of the base support and republicans control the senate he can kill someone and he will not be impeached and I am sure you would support the killing.

If Trump committed a crime why hasn't the Democrats moved forward with impeachment? The only people I hear saying that Trump for sure committed a crime are the echo chamber posters in this forum. I haven't read it on any legit news sites.
    This seems to suggest your idea of "legit news sites" may not actually be legit news sites. For example, all of CNN, WaPo, NYT, even Fox covered that a thousand prosecutors on either side of the aisle considered these crimes.

Oh they would sure love to, but "orange man bad" is not a legal thing.

Because again impeachment is not about breaking the law it's about politics, as long as Trump hold 90% of the base support and republicans control the senate he can kill someone and he will not be impeached and I am sure you would support the killing.
    Well in this case it's about politics, but if the house truly thought Trump committed treason, it would be their civic duty to impeach Trump for the good of country. So do you believe Trump has committed treason or do you think Democrats are putting their politics over what is best for the people?

Well in this case it's about politics, but if the house truly though Trump committed treason, it would be their civic duty to impeach Trump for the good of country. So do you believe Trump has committed reason or do you think Democrats are putting their politics over what is best for the people?
    Wouldn't it also be the civic duty of the Senate to also rule to kick him out of office? After all, the GOP controls the Senate, how many GOP Senators support impeachment?

Or, are you saying you want the Democrats to do their "civic duty," but not the Republicans?

Well in this case it's about politics, but if the house truly thought Trump committed treason, it would be their civic duty to impeach Trump for the good of country. So do you believe Trump has committed treason or do you think Democrats are putting their politics over what is best for the people?
    Politicians playing politics although clumsily, Trump is a criminal even without the obstruction of justice he is a felon along with his partner in crime Michael Cohen.

Quote Originally Posted by Sygmar View Post
    Oh they would sure love to, but "orange man bad" is not a legal thing.
    It's rather amusing how most left leaning news sites are pissed at Mueller, but the people here think the guy knocked it out of the park. It just shows you how obtuse they really are because of their political bias is so extreme