Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    What are you on about? Do you legit think that these are similar? I agree the Benghazi investigations were nonsense, but they served a good purpose of distracting congress from working (breaking things). But if you think the scale of these investigations are similar, one a congressional dog an pony show, and the other a multi-million dollar special prosecutor, then I guess we won't get anywhere.

But, as we all know by now, with the way Washington leaks, if there was a smoking gun, we would have known months ago. This witch hunt has failed to catch any witches.
    Except for Manafort, Gates, Papadopoulos and Flynn so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    I have no reason to be civil to you. Everything you stand for is abhorrent to me. Don't pretend slightly mean words on the internet offend you when you basically support racists, criminals and paedophiles openly. Hypocrite.
    This is an obvious lie, and trolling. I have never once voiced support for racists or pedophiles. Provide a link or stfu.

But if you think the scale of these investigations are similar, one a congressional dog an pony show, and the other a multi-million dollar special prosecutor, then I guess we won't get anywhere.
    The Benghazi investigations cost more than twice what Mueller has so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Seems like each time you say something like this Mueller gets something new, then you have to say this again and again. You do realize these things take years, right? Do you really need to be shown that chart again, again?
    He won't be given "years", obviously.

Doesn't it bother you at all, that so far, every indictment has been an admission of complete and utter failure? I'll give you a hint, when you charge someone with lying to the FBI, it's because what they lied about, isn't itself a crime, or else you would just charge them with that as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    The Benghazi investigations cost more than twice what Mueller has so far.
    Nope. Source or gtfo.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Except for Manafort, Gates, Papadopoulos and Flynn so far.
    Uhh...did you not read the charges? Lying to the FBI means you lied but what you lied about isn't a crime itself. Manafort brought up for things 100% unrelated to Trump. The indictments so far show epic failure to catch the witch.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    Mueller's investigation isn't leaking.

Throw that red herring back. It's dead.
    It doesn't have to leak. You can just read the charges filed. They are all process crimes, or unrelated to the witch they are seeking.

This is an obvious lie, and trolling. I have never once voiced support for racists or pedophiles. Provide a link or stfu.
    Are you denying you support Trump and all of the others like Roy Moore?

Really?

Because Trumps and racist and you support him. Go on. Deny it you liar.

7+ Year Old Account

Doesn't it bother you at all, that so far, every indictment has been an admission of complete and utter failure? I'll give you a hint, when you charge someone with lying to the FBI, it's because what they lied about, isn't itself a crime, or else you would just charge them with that as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Nope. Source or gtfo.

- - - Updated - - -

Uhh...did you not read the charges? Lying to the FBI means you lied but what you lied about isn't a crime itself. Manafort brought up for things 100% unrelated to Trump. The indictments so far show epic failure to catch the witch.

- - - Updated - - -

It doesn't have to leak. You can just read the charges filed. They are all process crimes, or unrelated to the witch they are seeking.
    I'll take "plea bargins" for $500 Alex.

Fixed:
    Lying to the FBI means you lied but what you lied about isn't necessarily a crime itself.
    But that aside, even if this was a witch hunt, they still got some people on something. If you go looking for a witch with a broomstick and get some witches with hats along the way, are the witches with hats not still witches?
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

- - - Updated - - -

Nope. Source or gtfo.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Did you just divert your "Washington leaks" argument to "look at the charges"?

Lol?

Really?

I was openly against Roy Moore BEFORE those allegations were brought forth. I thought he was a nut job from the get go. Maybe instead of assuming people who disagree with you are caricatures of evil, take the time to get your fucking facts straight.

I voted for Steve Rogers, not Trump. And I stand by my decision. #noregistry

Calling people names doesn't really have an effect unless they respect you. Why not take a deep breath, and be civil for once, since it's Christmas after all?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    I'll take "plea bargins" for $500 Alex.
    Another word for failure.

- - - Updated - - -

Fixed:

But that aside, even if this was a witch hunt, they still got some people on something. If you go looking for a witch with a broomstick and get some witches with hats along the way, are the witches with hats not still witches?
    I'm glad you agree that the investigation is a baseless witch hunt, carried out for political reasons ("insurance for the Trump presidency").

Really?

So if you support any Republican you support all of them right?
    Can you provide trumps a racist

Did you just divert your "Washington leaks" argument to "look at the charges"?

Lol?
    I have a number of points to make. Endless really. I didn't know I was only allowed one, sorry.

I'm glad you agree that the investigation is a baseless witch hunt, carried out for political reasons ("insurance for the Trump presidency").
    Read, brother:

I have a number of points to make. Endless really. I didn't know I was only allowed one, sorry.
    You're allowed endless ones. You just aren't capable of selling them, or presenting them in a viable manner.

You also appear to be incapable of addressing the ones that are quoted specifically. Why do you have such a hard time following your own arguments? Is it the subservient nature you willingly adopt?

Read, brother:
    I'm glad you agree with me fully. I only care about the witch hunt, not the uniforms. I could have told you Paul Manafort was guilty of that Ukraine stuff a year ago, just like anyone could have who watched 60 Minutes regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Sure this one sums it up and here

But knowing you, you're not even going to bother reading it/pretend to not understand what they are all on about
    I read it and it's not Trump saying it sooo yeah.

I'm glad you agree with me fully. I only care about the witch hunt, not the uniforms. I could have told you Paul Manafort was guilty of that Ukraine stuff a year ago, just like anyone could have who watched 60 Minutes regularly.
    "Even if" indicates a hypothetical. As in, I "agreed" with you only to make a point.

This should be obvious to anyone that speaks English, so if you're going to be your usual incredibly dishonest self, then I'll find something better to do on Christmas Eve.

And before you try it: no, this isn't me being uncivil. You refusing to engage honestly in discussions is what's actually uncivil.

"Even if" indicates a hypothetical. As in, I "agreed" with you only to make a point.

This should be obvious to anyone that speaks English, so if you're going to be your usual incredibly dishonest self, then I'll find something better to do on Christmas Eve.

And before you try it: no, this isn't me being uncivil. You refusing to engage honestly in discussions is what's actually uncivil.
    Ah the dishonest bit, the mark of a true leftist millennial. "I can't possibly consider the fact that I am wrong, so this guy must be lying." Grow up dude.

- - - Updated - - -

You're allowed endless ones. You just aren't capable of selling them, or presenting them in a viable manner.

You also appear to be incapable of addressing the ones that are quoted specifically. Why do you have such a hard time following your own arguments? Is it the subservient nature you willingly adopt?
    What are you on about now? Are we playing this game where you think I have to read every post, and respond to every post? No thanks. Things that interest me, I will comment on. Things that don't, I might not. This a discussion forum, not an interrogation forum. Next time, just maybe make a more interesting point, if you want others to respond to it.

Did Trump get arrested yet? I thought they were taking him down?

Ah the dishonest bit, the mark of a true leftist millennial. "I can't possibly consider the fact that I am wrong, so this guy must be lying." Grow up dude.

- - - Updated - - -

What are you on about now? Are we playing this game where you think I have to read every post, and respond to every post? No thanks. Things that interest me, I will comment on. Things that don't, I might not. This a discussion forum, not an interrogation forum. Next time, just maybe make a more interesting point, if you want others to respond to it.
    You can start by reading the posts you're replying to. Comprehension is a fundamental skill for debating. If its beyond your capabilities then just say so and we'll go easy on you. I mean, we wouldn't want you to go out and tweet about how unfair everyone is to you. Unless of course you're going to pretend that replying isn't actually an indication of your interest in...replying.

Now, it's time for you to fabricate another definition and ignore the fact you were proven wrong. Again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Did Trump get arrested yet? I thought they were taking him down?
    You should stop watching Fox News. That's why you are so misinformed. And why you think things no one of legitimacy is saying.

Alright, I'll be as explicit about this as I can. I told you that I presented a hypothetical when you said that I agreed with you, and you still insisted that I agreed with you.

This isn't even a matter of being right or wrong, because this is not even about the original point we were discussing. Are you honestly arrogant enough to think that you know better than I do whether I agreed with you or not?

Of course you aren't. Because your post wasn't you honestly thinking that I agreed with you. It was passive aggressive bullshit.

Even your response here, which I am responding to, is you deflecting. "True leftist millennial?" So much for all that bitching you always do about being civil. What a joke.