The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Name those relevant to Trump campaign. Simple enough.
    So you are unaware of the plethora of links between Russia and Manafort? I just want to know what baseline of ignorance we're dealing with so I know where to start in your education of reality.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    How unsurprising that you are unaware what part of your statement was considered nonsensical.
    Yeah - not shocking at all. But again, as a member of a "Farm" - how is he actually doing his job?

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    So you are unaware of the plethora of links between Russia and Manafort? I just want to know what baseline of ignorance we're dealing with so I know where to start in your education of reality.
    None that would be relevant to Trump campaign. You're free to point out any.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    But you are aware of his multiple ties to Russia, right? I just need this nailed down. Yes or no?

10+ Year Old Account
    Honest question, what will you do when Russia turns against Trump, as they inevitably will next election since their goal is not to support Trump but to spread distrust in democratic institutions and cause chaos?
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Not ties that would tie up Russia to Trump through Manafort that we know of.

You're free to point out any.

No you're right all these Russian ties not only happened separately and independent of each other, all of it happened without Trump's knowledge.

It makes perfect crystal clear sense.

Your deflection is next generation at this point. Does the Rodina give out awards at this level? Maybe a larger apartment?

The link between Manafort and Russia is established. 100%. It's what we call a fact. I'm not sure what you're asking or why. Did you not see the news in any shape or form in the last year?

- - - Updated - - -

Unbelievable - I know we already knew that he was essentially a paid Russian, but having him prove it over and over again seems to go against the overall "Farm" goal, doesn't it?
    Hah yea. I don't really know what Shalcker is, other than uninformed and willfully ignorant on these subjects.

But you are aware of his multiple ties to Russia, right? I just need this nailed down. Yes or no?
    Sure, he dealt with Deripaska (who recently published article claiming he is being hunted by Soros cabal).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Honest question, what will you do when Russia turns against Trump, as they inevitably will next election since their goal is not to support Trump but to spread distrust in democratic institutions and cause chaos?
    Look, Russia already "turned against Trump" (like when he expelled diplomats and seized their compounds) and turned back "for Trump" multiple times.

It is just matter of his actions falling along or going astray from Kremlin wishes (or expectations of Kremlin wished by state media).

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Sure, he dealt with Deripaska (who recently published article claiming he is being hunted by Soros cabal).
    Good. Ok, so Manafort has ties to Russia - confirmed. And Manafort ran Trump's campaign. And Trump has independent, and multiple, connections to Russia. And Manafort was offering private briefings for Russian Oligarchs, while campaign manager.

Look, Russia already "turned against Trump" (like when he expelled diplomats and seized their compounds) and turned back "for Trump" multiple times.

It is just matter of his actions falling along or going astray from Kremlin wishes (or expectations of Kremlin wished by state media).
    Russian hasn't turned against Trump. Have you even bothered to notice that those sanctions haven't been implemented yet?

Good. Ok, so Manafort has ties to Russia - confirmed. And Manafort ran Trump's campaign. And Trump has independent, and multiple, connections to Russia. And Manafort was offering private briefings for Russian Oligarchs, while campaign manager.
    So, anything flowing back to Trump from Russia?

Russian hasn't turned against Trump. Have you even bothered to notice that those sanctions haven't been implemented yet?
    You haven't seen Russian media; it waves for and against with his every action or statement.

And it certainly went full-out against him when he expelled diplomats.
    Last edited by Shalcker; 2018-03-14 at 05:46 PM.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    So, anything flowing back to Trump from Russia?
    Tons, just like I pointed out. Briefing Russians on campaign events, secretly, to pay back debts, while working for Trump. At this point, if you don't accept that, then you'll never, ever believe it. It's a direct tie from Russia to Trump.

You haven't seen Russian media; it waves for and against with his every action or statement.

And it certainly went full-out against him when he expelled diplomats.
    You're right, and I haven't. Because Russian media is irrelevant to reality. Trump has a signed law to initiate sanctions against Russia and he has been sitting on it for months.

Tons, just like I pointed out. Briefing Russians on campaign events, secretly, to pay back debts, while working for Trump. At this point, if you don't accept that, then you'll never, ever believe it. It's a direct tie from Russia to Trump.
    No, you don't understand.

That's from Trump TO Russia, not from Russia TO Trump. Totally separate things.

/s
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    An article like this could easily go in the Shitshow thread. Maybe I'll crosslink it.

Trump is reportedly planning on removing Sessions, replacing him with Pruitt.

To be fair, Pruitt was the AG for Oklahoma. This isn't blindingly stupid.

Pruitt would need a Senate confirmation, even though he already holds a Cabinet post. There are no known suggestions Pruitt was in any way associated with Trump's campaign and/or Russia, therefore, he would not need to recuse himself and could fire Mueller.

On a related note - apparently Manafort is trying to urge the judge to dismiss the money laundering and lobbying cases against him.

From what it appears, he's arguing that Mueller’s prosecutors not only exceeded their appointment authority, but also improperly appeared before the grand jury that indicted Manafort, Dafuq!? o_O

EDIT: screwed up the new reason. Thanks akai for calling attention to it! :P
    Last edited by mvaliz; 2018-03-15 at 03:58 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    On a related note - apparently Manafort is trying to urge the judge to dismiss the money laundering and lobbying cases against him.

From what it appears, he's arguing that Mueller exceeded his authority in investigating those things. Dafuq!? o_O
    Didn't he already try that months ago? And the judge told him to piss off?

Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    Didn't he already try that months ago? And the judge told him to piss off?
    Yes and no - I screwed that up. Here's the reason in the link:

Defense lawyers made similar arguments in a civil lawsuit that claims Mueller lacked the authority to prosecute Manafort. But the filing on Wednesday night advances a new argument -- that Mueller’s prosecutors not only exceeded their appointment authority, but also improperly appeared before the grand jury that indicted Manafort. The lawyers also filed two other requests to limit the Washington case.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    From what it appears, he's arguing that Mueller exceeded his authority in investigating those things.
    Fun fact: he's still in trouble for accepting foreign money and not putting it on his taxes.

This Twitter thread is relevant(and succinct) and a reminder that Trump and his band of dipshits are badly outclassed when it comes to Mueller...

https://twitter.com/gregolear/status/974055903220654081

7+ Year Old Account
    This Twitter thread is relevant(and succinct) and a reminder that Trump and his band of dipshits are badly outclassed when it comes to Mueller...

Yeah...Trump is incapable of seeing anything that's not right in front of his face. It's like he thinks "firing" Mueller will just make him go away. Nope. I'm sure the first thing Mueller did was study Watergate. You'll also notice that Mueller is bringing state charges (which can't be pardoned) to everyone he's indicting. Just in case someone gets that "pardon" idea.

Too bad Archibald Cox isn't still alive. (He died of old age in 2004.) We can just imagine he's here in spirit to watch history repeat itself.

I can only hope Trump tries to fire Mueller, it'll put his impeachment on overdrive.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/15/u...er-russia.html

Let's see if Trump is dumb enough to back up that "red line" threat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation