Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Why are low post, ban evading alt accounts allowed to shit all over this site again?
    What do you mean by "again"?

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    What do you mean by "again"?
    They were alredy banned for shitting all over the sit on their main account?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    They were alredy banned for shitting all over the sit on their main account?
    In that content, it makes sense.

I was wondering because "again" implies it was not this way at some point in time.

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Maybe Trump should just agree to be questioned by Mueller already.
    Why subject yourself to something if you don't have to, it's just a waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Why subject yourself to something if you don't have to, it's just a waste of time.
    Because Trump is sooo busy watching Fox News and tweeting

I look forward to Trump being subpoenaed and the subsequent Twitter meltdown.

Quote Originally Posted by Khelek View Post
    I'm not saying it should be any different b/c Trump is a wonderful flower who deserves special treatment. All those investigation took far far to long and hurt the functioning of the American government. Public investigations of any sort that are effecting the ability of the government to function need to be expedited.

Clinton's email investigation hurt the election because it was publicly started, then stopped, then reopened. That has to change. Most of the FBI's investigation while on record where not used continuously as political weapons by either side. Imagine if there were an investigation into the whether Obama was born in Kenya that lasted more than a year into his presidency. Just its existence would have prevented his administration from being legitimate in the eyes of the American people and prevented him from doing his job. Even as it was, there were fringe idiots that used that as an excuse and that was not given the backing of the FBI. An investigation that has so far proved nothing has had a far greater impact on the functioning of the American government.

I am not a Trump fan and did not vote for him, but the FBI is becoming a problem as it is inserting itself where it should not be and that could effect future presidents and administrations. We've already seen the problems with Russia and the Clinton emails.
    But isn't that exactly where the FBI should be? Investigating crimes?
    Regardless of whether or not you believe that Trump colluded with Russia, let's just for a moment assume that he did. Assume that Trump had Putin assist him in winning the White House and is now compromised, that a foreign power could compel your president to do things that are not in the best interests of the American people.
    Wouldn't you want to know?
    People can criticize the investigation all they want if it turns out they were investigating something that wasn't there, unknowingly. But as long as there is a chance that they might be onto something, I would say that investigating it would be worth it.

10+ Year Old Account
    To remove the cloud of the Russian investigation? To show he has nothing to hide? For transparency? It’s only a waste of time, if Trump knows it can only hurt him... which isn’t a good thing for Trump..
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    To remove the cloud of the Russian investigation? To show he has nothing to hide? For transparency? It’s only a waste of time, if Trump knows it can only hurt him... which isn’t a good thing for Trump..
    It's weird that trumpettes don't realize the defense has shifted from, "I didn't do it," to, "It's too much of a hassle to deal with, and I'm immune to prosecution anyway." It's basically an admission of guilt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

If he's so innocent, like he claims, then meeting with Mueller will make this go away much faster. A shame that we all know he's guiltier than OJ.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    If he's so innocent, like he claims, then meeting with Mueller will make this go away much faster. A shame that we all know he's guiltier than OJ.
    Meeting with Mueller under oath will certainly bring the investigation to a close sooner. By immediately generating perjury charges.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    It's weird that trumpettes don't realize the defense has shifted from, "I didn't do it," to, "It's too much of a hassle to deal with, and I'm immune to prosecution anyway." It's basically an admission of guilt.
    Guilty or not clearly Trump isn't going anywhere.

One way or another he'll muddle through to next elections; and then possibly through re-elections as well, even if that takes pardoning himself.

Time to gear up for long haul rather then keep fervently waiting how "he'll get convicted, impeached and leave! any moment now!" - Clinton was guilty, impeached, and didn't leave, because no member of Democrats voted against him in Senate; same should be expected from Republicans if it ever comes to that with Trump, and Democrats getting two thirds of vote there to do it on their own is pipe dream (with current split being 51R/49D/2Independent).

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Meeting with Mueller under oath will certainly bring the investigation to a close sooner. By immediately generating perjury charges.
    Oh no doubt.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    They never cared about guilt. You’ll see that change, as soon as Trump stops chanting “lock her up”, as if some other president needs to do something. At this point, all claims to guilt or innocence of Trump or Hillary, from Trump supporters, is them mocking people for believing their scam.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Guilty or not clearly Trump isn't going anywhere.

One way or another he'll muddle through to next elections; and then possibly through re-elections as well, even if that takes pardoning himself.

Time to gear up for long haul rather then keep fervently waiting how "he'll get convicted, impeached and leave! any moment now!" - Clinton was guilty, impeached, and didn't leave, because no member of Democrats voted against him in Senate; same should be expected from Republicans if it ever comes to that with Trump, and Democrats getting two thirds of vote there to do it on their own is pipe dream (with current split being 51R/49D/2Independent).
    It's one thing to not remove a president for lying about a blowjob from an intern. It's an entirely different thing to not remove a president for lying about selling foreign policy to enemy states in return for help getting elected. Enjoy your corruption though, you're used to it by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's one thing to not remove a president for lying about a blowjob from an intern. It's an entirely different thing to not remove a president for lying about selling foreign policy to enemy states in return for help getting elected. Enjoy your corruption though, you're used to it by now.
    Maybe Clinton was compromised by the Greeks, because Clinton is a pervert and might have misunderstood a name of an Island, Lesbos. He would have refused to enforce sanctions on Greeks, just like Trump did for Russia.

Literally no examples of successful impeachment exists in US history.

Hoping for it at this point is delusional; Trump certainly isn't going to pull Nixon and resign.

Deleted
    The selling of US foriegn policy isnt a new thing. You boys having been running cash for access to the Saudis and Israelis for a long old time. This whole story is not really about foriegn interference. Everyone who will go to jail will be an American and the story is one first and formost about American corruption.

When you have an entire buisness and political class who are blatently corrupt it doesn't matter who runs the ship.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Literally no examples of successful impeachment exists in US history.
    This is just false. Maybe you mean there are no examples of a successful impeachment and removal of a US president? Because there have been both impeached presidents, and successful impeachments and removals. And all signs point to a successful impeachment and removal of a sitting US president that was avoided by a resignation. It's not like Nixon's resignation was a kindness he was doing to the US, it was for his own personal benefit.

Have fun with your corruption though. We actually try to do something about ours.

Have fun with your corruption though. We actually try to do something about ours.
    Yeah, i'm seeing it, forum posts and indicting people for lying to FBI as well as Russian trolls with no hope of extradition is certainly going to do it! /s

Same corrupt politicians are the ones deciding who "enemy of America" is, btw.