https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ls/2530829002/

Members of President Donald Trump's campaign and transition team had more than 100 contacts with Russian-linked operatives, according to a new report.

The milestone illustrates the deep ties between members of Trump's circle and the Kremlin. The findings, tracked by the Center for American Progress and its Moscow Project, come amid reports that special counsel Robert Mueller is nearing the conclusion of the two-year investigation into Russian collusion in the 2016 election and possible obstruction of justice by the president.

"This wasn't just one email or call, or one this or that," said Talia Dessel, a research analyst for the left-leaning organization. "Over 100 contacts is really significant because you don't just have 100 contacts with a foreign power if there's nothing going on there."

The number of contacts was raised to 101 this week after it was reported that Trump's former campaign chairman Paul Manafort and Rick Gates, a former campaign aide, shared polling data with Manafort's former Russian business partner Konstantin Kilimnik.

"There's no collusion! We only met with Russian agents over 100 times, everyone does that. It's not a crime!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Members of the SJC have tried to meet with AG nominee Barr, and the DOJ has refused.

They blamed the shutdown.

Strangely, Barr had time in his schedule for other meetings.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Members of the SJC have tried to meet with AG nominee Barr, and the DOJ has refused.

They blamed the shutdown.

Strangely, Barr had time in his schedule for other meetings.
    Strangely, Barr isn't affected by the shut down as he's not working for the government, and won't be until he's confirmed, so when he cites the shutdown for a reason not to attend meetings in the senate, he's lying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    You keep making up legal thresholds that aren't true. No one here has any idea what the fuck you meant in the above statement. Do you even know what kind of a crime collusion is?
    Apparently Manafort sent this publicly available poll data in March-April 2016, before he was on Trump campaign and before Trump was even nominated...

That doesn't seem to help your "Trump Collusion" angle at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Apparently Manafort sent this publicly available poll data in March-April 2016, before he was on Trump campaign and before Trump was even nominated...

Manafort approached Trump in February 2016 and officially joined the campaign in March....

When Fox News say's there's collusion you know it's pretty bad...
    https://theweek.com/speedreads/81682...ps-team-russia

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

How is it that you think any of us will take your unfounded opinion over documented evidence? Even with turnip prices at an all time low, I would think you would understand that your opinion doesn't mean anything without evidence. And even federal prosecutors are saying collusion happened.

On a side note, you never did answer my question about what kind of crime you think collusion is - or the legal threshold necessary to prove it. Have you figured that out yet? Or are you going to continue with your lies and deflection, ignoring reality and giving us all a much needed laugh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    When Fox News say's there's collusion you know it's pretty bad...
    https://theweek.com/speedreads/81682...ps-team-russia
    When ever you see links to “even Fox agrees”, it’s always Sheppard Smith.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Also known as the innocent guy that got thrown in the asylum.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

How is it that you think any of us will take your unfounded opinion over documented evidence? Even with turnip prices at an all time low, I would think you would understand that your opinion doesn't mean anything without evidence. And even federal prosecutors are saying collusion happened.

On a side note, you never did answer my question about what kind of crime you think collusion is - or the legal threshold necessary to prove it. Have you figured that out yet? Or are you going to continue with your lies and deflection, ignoring reality and giving us all a much needed laugh.
    Increase your happiness, lessen his impact, improve the board...and try Ignoritall™

Remember our slogan...."If you tired of that shit from a Russian troll, just roll up your sleeves and hit Ignoritall™!"
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    "There's no collusion! We only met with Russian agents over 100 times, everyone does that. It's not a crime!"
    Fake news... I believe it was 28 times. Liberal media... /s
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account

"Manafort, 68, joined the Trump campaign on March 29, 2016, when he was named campaign convention manager for the Republican Party's mid-July gathering in Cleveland."

And you don't know whether it was public data or not. The Washington Post doesn't. "The source of that data, including whether it came from the Trump campaign, is unclear." Even Fox News Doesn't. "It remained unclear if the polling information Manafort allegedly shared was public or private, though it raises speculation that the data could have been used by the Russians to interfere in the election in an effort to support Trump’s candidacy."

As for the Trump collusion narrative, like kalleria said, even Fox News now sees "proof of collusion".

And all this is just an attempt to distract from the reality:

(Reuters) - "U.S. President Donald Trump’s former campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, was accused by federal prosecutors of lying about sharing polling data related to Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign with a business partner with alleged ties to Russian intelligence, according to portions of a court filing by Manafort’s defense team that were inadvertently made public on Tuesday. "

This is collusion. Criminal conspiracy to affect the outcome of the election. You know, what Trump and his crew said again and again and again didn't ever happen at all. The only question left seems to be whether it can be proven in court that the Big Cheeto is such a stupid fucking muppet that his handlers didn't bother telling him what they were doing, or if he was in it up to his creepy eyeballs.
    Impeach the MF.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Increase your happiness, lessen his impact, improve the board...and try Ignoritall™

Remember our slogan...."If you tired of that shit from a Russian troll, just roll up your sleeves and hit Ignoritall™!"
    OMG I'm cracking up - well done. Yeah, he's actually on my list, I just can't help myself sometimes.

You never answer this question as well; and you're presumably the one with better knowledge of US law.

Please enlighten me with examples.

10+ Year Old Account
    It looks like that polling thing was far more significant than @Shalcker is trying to claim. Mueller has met with one of Manafort's aides who worked with the polling firm, very likely the one in question, and they met in Februrary.

Meanwhile, let's also add Trump denied knowing Manafort shared polling data directly with Russian intelligence.

It should also be noted that Manafort's attorneys, who have since filed a properly redacted report (little late for that), have argued that Manafort didn't lie, he just needed to be reminded by evidence Mueller presents that Manafort hadn't provided yet. "You have to remember, our client is a sick old man, not used to spending months in jail," they said, "if you hadn't revoked his bail for threatening witnesses I'm sure he would have remembered everything the first time no problem."

Cohen will be testifying in front of the House Oversight committee on February 7th. It will be public.

DoJ has reportedly signed off on this.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/10/polit...ess/index.html

This is going to be gigantic. He's at the point where he wants to take him down. Expect everything to come out.
    Last edited by kaelleria; 2019-01-10 at 08:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I believe napolitano is saying similar.

- - - Updated - - -

This is going to be gigantic. He's at the point where he wants to take him down. Expect everything to come out.
    I'm guessing, due to cummings saying they'll be coordinating with the SCO, that they may refrain from covering everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Couldn't even look up simple information on Google?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Cohen will be testifying in front of the House Oversight committee on February 7th. It will be public.
    It will be voluntary. This might actually hurt.