10+ Year Old Account
    That's just mean!

Watched it for like 15 seconds before I realized it was only like 3 seconds long video.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Not sure which is the worse part -- that the FBI was overruled in blatant nepotism, or that it was foreign influence and Trump just didn't care.
    Noone cares for Kushner's most obvious Israeli influence.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Happy Mueller Friday everyone. Roger Stone was indicted and arrested.

Here’s the indictment, gonna read it now.

http://dig.abclocal.go.com/wls/docum...indictment.pdf
    Yep, I have a thread about it as well.

Can we say we're within a Stone's throw from the end?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    I hope Mueller charges you with 10 counts of bad puns.

Nah, I think we still have Kushner, whom was looking for a "back channel" to the Kremlin, using the Russian embassy to talk to the Kremlin, Trump Jr, just with the Trump Tower meeting, Erik Prince with the UAE Seychelles meeting, Jerome Corsi with his bullshit about "magically figuring out that Wikileaks was going to release stuff about John Podesta", and I am sure there are others I can list off.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Roger that. I could further this with another pun, but I'll Muell it over first.
    Last edited by Dome Fossil; 2019-01-25 at 12:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Happy Mueller Friday everyone. Roger Stone was indicted and arrested.
    Everybody must get Stoned!

Everyone saw this coming miles away, especially Stone.

Call me old-fashioned, but I like my version better. Not that I'm living in a glass house or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Then he's going to need the electric chair for me. I'm just getting started. Fair warning, y'all.

Then he's going to need the electric chair for me. I'm just getting started. Fair warning, y'all.
    Your weekly Trump wrap--ups were much more entertaining - too bad they only lasted for 3 weeks before you had to stop them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BGD View Post
    Your weekly Trump wrap--ups were much more entertaining - too bad they only lasted for 3 weeks before you had to stop them.
    I’m sure your posts were more entertaining before you got perma banned. The Roger Stone arrest must have filled you up enough, to forget you are posting on an alt. After all, we now have the chain from Russia -> Wikileaks -> Stone -> Trump... guess who might be next...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I’m sure your posts were more entertaining before you got perma banned. The Roger Stone arrest must have filled you up enough, to forget you are posting on an alt. After all, we now have the chain from Russia -> Wikileaks -> Stone -> Trump... guess who might be next...
    Only in YOUR mind - and similar people afflicted with TDS -do you have that "chain". In the real world you don't have a fucking thing, just like you haven't had a fucking thing since Day 1.

Only in YOUR mind - and similar people afflicted with TDS -do you have that "chain". In the real world you don't have a fucking thing, just like you haven't had a fucking thing since Day 1.
    There sure are a lot of indictments being handed out for there being nothing, Mr. Burner account.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcellus1986 View Post
    There sure are a lot of indictments being handed out for there being nothing, Mr. Burner account.
    Quantity =/= quality

10+ Year Old Account
    Dude... I am not the one posting on an alt account, on a forum where I got banned. This literally means nothing... I am sorry that this indictments connects individual 1 to Organization 1. I didn’t have anything to do with it. Blame democrats, blame Hillary... what ever the fuck you want. I’m not the one who got Trump into this shit.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd12345 View Post
    alex fucking jones posted a few weeks ago that mueller was putting charges on roger stone and also putting charges on him. please let the 2nd part be true
    Nothing Alex Jones does should be dignified with a response. He's either a nutcase, or pretending to be for money. He has nothing of value to say to anyone, including the Russians, and should be dismissed like the fart in the wind he is.

- - - Updated - - -

I have to say, the "there is no collusion" crowd sure is screaming into the wind today. Stone was indicted for
    a) being asked if he talked to WikiLeaks and saying "no" because there was proof he did, and
    b) being asked if he talked to Team Trump about it and saying "no" because there was proof that he did

That is a direct collusion chain. And Mueller has evidence -- as we've discussed, you don't arrest someone for perjury (or the House/Senate versions) based on feelings. Damn, I need @cubby right now.

Stone was arrested, for saying he did not help Team Trump talk directly to Russian agents, and lying when he said that. And Corsi ratted him out. That excuse is worthless now. Pick something else, such as "okay, but Trump personally didn't know about it!" You can probably hold onto that one for a few weeks yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Dude... I am not the one posting on an alt account, on a forum where I got banned.
    What does that have to with anything? Also, do you have any proof to back up your assertion or are you just stating your opinion as fact? You shouldn't make such statements about people when you dont have a shred of proof.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    SHS dodging questions super hard on CNN right now.
    WHY IN GOD'S NAME would What He Meant Was go on CNN? Today? Even leaving out Stone, the Trump Shutdown just cost another paycheck. That's suicide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd12345 View Post
    are the feds who arrested him even getting paid atm?

looks like a villian from lazy town
    Just wait till you see his back.

Stone was arrested, for saying he did not help Team Trump talk directly to Russian agents, and lying when he said that. And Corsi ratted him out. That excuse is worthless now. Pick something else, such as "okay, but Trump personally didn't know about it!" You can probably hold onto that one for a few weeks yet.
    But indictment says it quite clearly that he indeed never directly talked to Russian agents (even if you would consider Assange to be one).

What does that have to with anything? Also, do you have any proof to back up your assertion or are you just stating your opinion as fact? You shouldn't make such statements about people when you dont have a shred of proof.
    Jan 2019 join date, and 35 posts. You also sound suspiciously like certain Trump posters.