Quote Originally Posted by Amalaric View Post
    What is there to impeach Trump on?

That he improved the economy?
    And what did he do to do that? The tax cut that's been proven to have failed?

That he averted nuclear war with North Korea?
    Hahahahahahahaha "averted nuclear war," ahahahahahahahahah. Yeah, he sure did stop them, what with them continuing doing shit and Trump giving up everything for them NOT to stop. Oh and of course tried starting nuclear war over twitter, but it must be opposite day today.

That he ended the malaise in Syria?
    I don't believe you know what malaise means.
    Last edited by Dontrike; 2019-03-23 at 10:39 AM.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    What is there to impeach him on? What isn't there?

No, he didn't. We're flirting with a recession. The only people he has helped so far have been the rich, who were doing just fine already.

Nuclear war? No one was going to nuclear war. What he did was get played by NK into giving them clout and lifting their sanctions. He kissed their ass with without even getting a peck on the cheek in return. Even he said the talks were a bust. Come on man.

Oh you're just fucking with me, right?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    What is there to impeach him on? What isn't there?

No, he didn't. We're flirting with a recession. The only people he has helped so far have been the rich, who were doing just fine already.

Nuclear war? No one was going to nuclear war. What he did was get played by NK into giving them clout and lifting their sanctions. He kissed their ass with without even getting a peck on the cheek in return. Even he said the talks were a bust. Come on man.

Oh you're just fucking with me, right?
    He claims to be out of Scandinavia. I'm ready to believe he's out of Scandinavian folklore, at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    Just answer one simple question for me. Was there any evidence of President Trump colluding with Russia to influence the 2016 election?
    You mean when he met with them to get dirt on a political opponent? Or when he lied that it was about abortion? Or when he fired the investigator for looking into the possibility of it? Or sucking Putin's cock every chance he got? Or asking them to hack the opposing party?

It's almost like you have yet to acknowledge any of those and instead tried to deflect, in a spectacularly failing fashion I might add.

Trump knows how to treat a bully like ''Little Rocket Man''.

If this had been handled by Obama you would now have a nuclear apocalypse on your hands.
    How did Trump "handle" him? The only thing Trump did was cancel the joint training exercises with South Korea, which is what North Korea wanted.

And Obama wanted to talk to Kim Jong Un, but the right wingers went fucking berserk when Obama wanted to meet with him. But cheered Trump for doing the same fucking thing. Put the crack pipe down that is Fox News, you might learn the real news and facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    How did Trump "handle" him? The only thing Trump did was cancel the joint training exercises with South Korea, which is what North Korea wanted.

And Obama wanted to talk to Kim Jong Un, but the right wingers went fucking berserk when Obama wanted to meet with him. But cheered Trump for doing the same fucking thing. Put the crack pipe down that is Fox News, you might learn the real news and facts.
    Obama was a weak president who chickened out, Trump is nor weak or a chicken.
    Last edited by Amalaric; 2019-03-23 at 10:45 AM.
    "Every country has the government it deserves."
    Joseph de Maistre (1753 – 1821)

Obama was a weak president that chickened out, Trump is nor weak or a chicken.
    Alright, now I know you are joking. Name one thing Trump gained from the talks, what did NK give up? I'll wait.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post

I read a comment on reddit that said Mueller should go to jail if he knew Trump was speaking to the Russians and waited this long to say something...

Not lets just ignore the pile of ignorance in that statement and borrow its logic.

if Mueller committed a crime did so did the entire GOP Senate in 2016. Obama told them about the Russians and wanted to do something about. Know what they told Obama? They didn't tell him, "Yes Mr. President. The public needs to be warned about this." They hid it as much as possible. So if Mueller must go to jail then the GOP needs to go first.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

It's almost like they haven't said there is no grounds for impeachment...

- - - Updated - - -

You deluded fools are still trying to hold onto hope that there will be an indictment. Give it up already. I'd be pissed if my tax money was going to this bullshit.

- - - Updated - - -

Just answer one simple question for me. Was there any evidence of President Trump colluding with Russia to influence the 2016 election?

I'll save you the time. No, there isn't and no there wasn't.

Enjoy another 4 years

lol the investigation has actually turned a profit for the taxpayers, not too upset about that at all

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Alright, now I know you are joking. Name one thing Trump gained from the talks, what did NK give up? I'll wait.
    They stopped launching missiles over northern Japan.

Obama was a weak president that chickened out, Trump is nor weak or a chicken.
    Bull fucking shit he isn't weak.

And when Republicans were threatening IMPEACHMENT if Obama were to meet with Kim Jung Un, then there is that reason to not go as well.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/3...for-kim-summit

All the while they are building more missiles and rebuilding launch sites.

They also promised to stop enriching uranium. They haven't stopped that, and have rebuilt missile facilities that they weren't using before. They could launch tomorrow if they wanted.

You mean when he met with them to get dirt on a political opponent? Or when he lied that it was about abortion? Or when he fired the investigator for looking into the possibility of it? Or sucking Putin's cock every chance he got? Or asking them to hack the opposing party?

It's almost like you have yet to acknowledge any of those and instead tried to deflect, in a spectacularly failing fashion I might add.
    Acknowledge what? Sucking Putins cock? Who cares. It's over mate. You're not getting you impeachment. Get over it

Ge outta here! /with a New York accent

wait we were going to have a nuclear war with a country that could not even launch a missile to japan with any accuracy let alone wage a nuclear war with us.

are you fucking serious?

Syria is over? geeze head in sand much?

The economy is no better than it was before trump, and it was not good and is still not good for the vast majority of people below the 1-3% richest and corporations.

Acknowledge what? Sucking Putins cock? Who cares. It's over mate. You're not getting you impeachment. Get over it
    Very nice, you chose the one thing that was random and didn't focus on anything else. Go on to the kids table, the adults are talking here. Come back when you can address an actual point.
    Last edited by Dontrike; 2019-03-23 at 11:01 AM.

I see the typical trolls are doing better in their most recent attempts to get this thread closed for going off topic. You can almost feel how afraid they are that this thing is about to drop its conclusions.

It's almost like they haven't said there is no grounds for impeachment...
    = It's almost like they have said there is grounds for impeachment. Are you sure that's really what you wanted to say?

And what did he do to do that? The tax cut that's been proven to have failed?

Hahahahahahahaha "averted nuclear war," ahahahahahahahahah. Yeah, he sure did stop them, what with them continuing doing shit and Trump giving up everything for them NOT to stop. Oh and of course tried starting nuclear war over twitter, but it must be opposite day today.

I don't believe you know what malaise means.
    Malaise - melancholy, depression, despondency, dejection, disquiet trouble, anxiety, anguish, angst.

Malaise - melancholy, depression, despondency, dejection, disquiet trouble, anxiety, anguish, angst.
    And Trump soothed none of those, but good job looking up different synonyms for it in that dusty thesaurus.