Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    You know when shit's gotten really serious?

When you realize that Dumbass J-for-Jackass Dump hasn't twitted in over 12 hours.

Your welcome. ^_^
    Fear. You can taste the fear coming from the White House and their Republican enablers. Unrelenting, toxic, thick, hazy fear.

They should be afraid. Afraid of everything. Who knows who else Mueller has wearing a wiring.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if Flynn was next
    Well a lot of people predicted Flynn would be first. No-knock warrant and all that. Still a safe bet.

I'm wondering about Carter Page. There's a name that hasn't come up in a while, but he was part of the team when this shit went down.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    So - Donnie Dumbass Dump is ok to tell people to "knock the crap" out of protesters, but a joke (pronounced Joe-kuh) about Transgender people giving Dumpy a metaphorical "Fuck you" is going to far.

Sorry son if my joke (pronounced Joe-kuh) offended you because your corrupt Russian oligarch just got malowned today. I mean, you do know the difference between satire and real life, right?

...oh who am I kidding - you don't want to know the difference, right? So long as you're feeling morally empowered because your "I can be a hateful Jackass in America!" Validation Ticket just got served a crippling blow is all that matters.

Relax first, then seek help.

Here is the entire Seth Abramson tweet thread if anyone wants to read it in a thread reader format (just discovered something).

I posted images earlier. I think this is essential reading for today's news.

https://tttthreads.com/thread/925115577190010880

Quote Originally Posted by mage21 View Post
    And like I said earlier, nothingburgers are still on the menu if Papadopoulos is proven to have been an ambitious, misguided outlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Well a lot of people predicted Flynn would be first. No-knock warrant and all that. Still a safe bet.

I'm wondering about Carter Page. There's a name that hasn't come up in a while, but he was part of the team when this shit went down.
    "Another foreign policy adviser to the campaign" from the image above just screams Page. I mean he already made a trip to Russia in July.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Fear. You can taste the fear coming from the White House and their Republican enablers. Unrelenting, toxic, thick, hazy fear.

They should be afraid. Afraid of everything. Who knows who else Mueller has wearing a wiring.
    How much you want to bet that he'll tweet at ~5 am?
    His aides are probably doing an herculean work (or job?) in order to keep him away from the phone
    Last edited by Thepersona; 2017-10-31 at 01:32 AM.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    How much you want to bet that he'll tweet at 5 am?
    Prolly 6, with his morning BM!

I do think that if there is a drumbeat of news on Trump-Russia over the course of the week, he'll absolutely lose control by the end of the week.

Donald Trump is, after all, a very weak person.

10+ Year Old Account
    How much you want to bet that he'll tweet at 5 am?
    Believe it or not, I'd take that.

Trump very likely does his 6AM tweets on the crapper, but after today...well...he might literally be empty. The thought of the walls closing in can't be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Yes, but this doesn't spell out what those meetings were about, or whether his supervisor or any other Trump official had any knowledge of passing election information or Hillary dirt. When I say "outlier", I mean a guy who had knowledge of possible collusion.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do think that if there is a drumbeat of news on Trump-Russia over the course of the week
    How could there not be? This is historic, even if it ends this week, which we won't know this week.

Believe it or not, I'd take that.

Trump very likely does his 6AM tweets on the crapper, but after today...well...he might literally be empty. The thought of the walls closing in can't be fun.
    I dunno, when i'm on high levels of stress, i get constipated... i can see trumpy with that light

15+ Year Old Account
    I do love the evolving narrative from the Trumpkins about this.

"There is absolutely ZERO chance that the Russians did ANYTHING in the 2016 election!"
    *Proof comes out that Russia bought ads on facebook and accessed electronic voting machines remotely*
    "There is absolutely ZERO chance that Trump's team was involved with the Russians in any way! The Russians acted on their own!"
    *Proof comes out that most of Trump's team was in communication with Russians multiple times, and some acting as Russian agents*

Now: "There is ZERO chance that Trump was colluding with the Russians, even if his underlings were!"

There were many many more steps between that first one and the last one, but those are the big three.

Wonder what the narrative is gonna be when Mueller releases proof of Trump's collusion?
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Man I woke up and it's the first GENUINELY cold day where I am, and Manafort just went down. Is it Christmas? Oh wait, it's still only October. We've got many more gifts to unwrap before we get to the big orange one in the middle labeled "To: Skroe From: Mueller"
    I picture Skroe like a jewish kid on the first night of Hanukkah.
    He knows more gifts are coming, and each gift gets better and better
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mage21 View Post
    Yes, but this doesn't spell out what those meetings were about
    You're suggesting Mueller and his team decided to write down a bunch of meetings between members of Team Trump, and Russia, that had no meaning or consequence.

Okay.

"There is absolutely ZERO chance that the Russians did ANYTHING in the 2016 election!"
    *Proof comes out that Russia bought ads on facebook and accessed electronic voting machines remotely*
    "There is absolutely ZERO chance that Trump's team was involved with the Russians in any way! The Russians acted on their own!"
    *Proof comes out that most of Trump's team was in communication with Russians multiple times, and some acting as Russian agents*

Now: "There is ZERO chance that Trump was colluding with the Russians, even if his underlings were!"

There were many many more steps between that first one and the last one, but those are the big three.

Wonder what the narrative is gonna be when Mueller releases proof of Trump's collusion?
    Don't forget the "This is all a setup by Clinton and Podesta that they didn't use to win the election because reasons, but are now using it against Trump as president."

Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    I picture Skroe like a jewish kid on the first night of Hanukkah.
    He knows more gifts are coming, and each gift gets better and better
    It's pretty much how me and my wife are today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

The final part of the narrative will be: "Trump was a RINO, and not a True conservative, he just played the GOP, I'm a woke independent and i always knew that, but regardless, i voted for him in order to keep Killary out of the WH!"

Or: Trump was set up by the deep state and Killary, who planted russian assets on Trump's campaign in order to... lose? and then have full power as the real president of the deep state? i really cant compute here

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno, when i'm on high levels of stress
    This isn't stress. This is fear. Fear beats overcooked steak and two scoops of ice cream in anyone's gullet, let alone a 71-year-old man who's never had a day's hardship in his life suddenly hearing the train coming.

You're suggesting Mueller and his team decided to write down a bunch of meetings between members of Team Trump, and Russia, that had no meaning or consequence.

Okay.
    As far as the indictment goes, no, it doesn't show knowledge of possible collusion higher than Papadopoulos. Yet.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Doubt it. Putins like everyone else in the world, thought Clinton would win. His aim was to throw so much mud at her that when she got into office she would be ineffective, and if you look at the Russian coverage pre election the narrative is essentially 'well of course Trump will lose, your establisment would never allow him to be elected' (this view needs context : in Russia someone like Nalvany would never get into office because the state, media and security forces would stop it). The idea was to point this out and create a view among Trump supporters that there were forces stopping him and thier democracy is sham. He just happened to hit the jackpot because no one thought Americans would be stupid enough to vote Trump and do this to themselves.
    Probably. And also the "illegitimate election" angle, which is a bit of Putin's typical "NO U" strategy.

But look at him now. Victory has defeated him.

On top of this, it's worth reiterating that it's pretty ridiculous to expect a superpower to have a 1.000 batting average. It just needs to have a .350 batting average when everybody else in the league is hitting .260.
    I mean in fairness, Rome was humbled by numerous barbarian invaders over the centuries, the British were humbled by India, etc...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.