It's not worth talking about admirers in this venue.

Look for the contact form.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ViolenceJackRespectsWomen View Post
    Blumenthal is the goat.
    I had to get up... What did he say?

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    It's not worth talking about admirers in this venue.

Look for the contact form.

- - - Updated - - -

I had to get up... What did he say?
    He found out Barr has a record of Mueller call and they need to get it.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

He found out Barr has a record of Mueller call and they need to get it.
    The subpoena will be out the door by the days end
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Of Course Chuck Grassley is a fucking piece of shit that is trying to relitigate things that have already been taken care of. Talking about the Steele Dossier, Lisa Page and Peter Strzok.

And from what I saw, Barr already lied in his opening statement. Saying that Mueller had no problem with the way the report was released and his letter. Because Congress released Mueller's letter last night.

- - - Updated - - -

I can't wait til that fucker dies. Because my state is stupid enough to keep electing him and racists like Steve King.
    He wished for someones death but yea zenkai is trolling and being disingenuous as usual. Very much woke.
    He said he can't wait for Grassley to die. How is that trolling? I can't wait for that fat fucker Trump to choke on a cheeseburger and be out of our misery, but neither is that trolling. It's just demonstrating a level of disgust and/or hatred for an individual. He didn't even say he WISHED for him to die, just implied that he'd be happier when he did. At worst it's in poor taste. It doesn't come anywhere in the vicinity of trolling. It's a pisspoor excuse used to infract him because he didn't like what he was saying.

Barr straight up admitted in his questioning with Kamala Harris that he didn't review the evidence before making an obstruction of justice ruling on the freaking president of the United States. That is just insane, he should resign immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    I can't wait for that fat fucker Trump to choke on a cheeseburger and be out of our misery, but neither is that trolling.
    That's a nasty comment.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Flower Milk View Post
    Barr straight up admitted in his questioning with Kamala Harris that he didn't review the evidence before making an obstruction of justice ruling on the freaking president of the United States. That is just insane, he should resign immediately.
    "Why didn't you come to a determination that indictment was fitting?"

"Your honor, I didn't come to that determination because I would have had to review the underlying evidence first. I did not do that."

"So you didn't do your job?"

"I did, your honor. Wait...which job are you asking me about again?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Tbf, when have any Trump Supporters, wether they be in government positions, or spewing garbage on Internet forums ever review evidence, or read up on facts?

This isn't new behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    That's a nasty comment.
    Certainly. It is not, however, trolling. You will also note that it is not calling for his death or implying that "some Second Amendment friends should take care of it" like Trump himself did. Only that when he does finally go, I won't shed a single tear over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Tbf, when have any Trump Supporters, wether they be in government positions, or spewing garbage on Internet forums ever review evidence, or read up on facts?

This isn't new behavior.
    This is the fucking Attorney General of the United States, the top cop of the country. If he can't even be trusted to review evidence before making a ruling, that is fucking ridiculous and he should resign yesterday.

Graham saying that they'll ask Mueller to respond to some questions in writing is absolutely precious. I'm pretty sure I heard someone try to pipe in with the obvious "how about he come in and testify" (Blumenthal?) but Graham suddenly got a lot louder and was quick to get to the gavel slam.

Really, when in US history has the senate suddenly decided questions are better answered by a letter from the guy in question instead of a testimony?

Wait, no, I remember. There was one other time. When Kavanaugh was being confirmed. They really tried to get his accusers to submit in writing instead of all these hearings. Funny that.

Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    Sorry that I don't conform to your fucking simple-minded caricature...apparently you just can't help yourself.
    You've spent years defending Trump, and just like your kind always does, you're starting to act like you think he's an idiot. Next will come you don't support him, after that, you'll have us believe you didn't vote for him. You low ethics and spongy Cons did the same shit with W.
    Last edited by Bodakane; 2019-05-01 at 07:47 PM.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    As fun as Maisie Hirono's lambasting of Barr is, I'd rather have substantive questions rather than a speech.
    "Mr. Barr, now the American people know that you are no different from Rudy Giuliani or Kellyanne Conway or any of other people who sacrifice their once decent reputation for the grifter and liar who sits in the Oval Office," Hirono said.

"You used every advantage of your office to create the impression that the president was cleared of misconduct," Hirono said. "You put the power and authority of the office of the attorney general and the Department of Justice behind a public relations effort to help Donald Trump protect himself."

“Now we know more about your deep involvement in trying to cover up for Donald Trump,” Hirono said Wednesday. “Being attorney general … is a sacred trust. You have betrayed that trust, America deserves better. You should resign.”

"You’ve slandered this man," Graham said.

"I do not think I am slandering anyone," Hirono replied.

--------------------------

Fucking brutal!

Here's video of Barr admitting he didn't review the underlying evidence before making an obstruction of justice ruling:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wa5vakp-CN8

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    Yeah, you can crumple and toss whatever you like. This is not changing that the whole reason we are talking about obstruction of justice is because you (the general you) wanted to pin Trump on conspiracy and could not. If there was no evidence for obstruction of justice either, you'd have just moved on to something else. Like, to saying that he "already did a lot of things that were bad" and started digging in them, inventing some other BS. All that would have changed would be that you'd be jumping up and down with a sheet that instead of "obstruction of justice" would contain something else. And actually, if we wait a bit and pass past this pointless and pathetic tire spinning after the report, maybe you'll still get your new thing to jump with from the media.
    Conservatives only care about law and order when it's at the border. If it's inside their own party they're willing to forgive even the most heinous crime it seems.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's video of Barr admitting he didn't review the underlying evidence before making an obstruction of justice ruling:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wa5vakp-CN8
    At least everyone around Trump, him included, is a Grade A dumbass of epic proportions. That's our only saving grace

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    You've spent years defending Trump, and just like your kind always does, you're starting to act like you think he's an idiot. Next will come you don't support him, after that, you'll have us believe you didn't vote for him. You low ethics and spongy Cons did the same shit with W.
    I support Trump on some issues and don't support him on others. Also, I do actually think he's an idiot, and lastly, I indeed didn't vote for him.
    Last edited by DocSavageFan; 2019-05-01 at 08:03 PM.
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

Is there a question on the application to work for Trump: are you a compulsive liar? Because I'm having a hard time finding anyone in his administration who isn't one. Barr sure the hell is one.

Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    I support Trump on some issues and don't support him on others. Also, I do actually think he's an idiot, and lastly, I indeed didn't vote for him.
    I stand corrected then.....

The pivot isn't coming, it is half way through.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

The Patient Lothar from accounting's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Is there a question on the application to work for Trump: are you a compulsive liar? Because I'm having a hard time finding anyone in his administration who isn't one. Barr sure the hell is one.
    If there is it would have to be more ingenious in its phrasing. As you've framed it the compulsive liars and everyone else would answer the same way.

"You are not entitled to your opinion, you are entitled to your informed opinion. If you are not informed on the subject, then your opinion counts for nothing." - Harland Ellison