Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Random internet posters are not a party. Any claim you make to anyone on here belonging to a party, is your bias. I know you gave examples, I am using those examples, to show you are poisoning the well. Feel free to show more of your bias, in identifying exactly what box everyone fits in.
    That is why I stated followers my friend.
    What “bias” would that be? The bias of not being a devotee of either Party or their particular members? It so, then I am guilty as charged.
    Just because I don’t agree with one side or the other on an issue doesn’t necessarily mean I disagree with them my friend. There is a difference between not agreeing and disagreeing. Especially on Internet forums.

Peace

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    That is why I stated followers my friend.
    That’s great... changes absolutely nothing...

What “bias” would that be? The bias of not being a devotee of either Party or their particular members? It so, then I am guilty as charged.
    Just because I don’t agree with one side or the other on an issue doesn’t necessarily mean I disagree with them my friend. There is a difference between not agreeing and disagreeing. Especially on Internet forums.

Peace
    Yes, the bias that lets you dictate what parties people belong to, based on random posts on the internet. You do agree with a side or the other, but unlike other people... when you do it, you don’t claim you belong to a party for it.

This is a side:

This really is a great example of MSM propaganda that many people will believe is real news. And partially why people are so anti-American. They eat this up like a kitten laps up milk.
    But, even though this agrees with a specific side... You don’t agree that you are partisan? Just that everyone else is... right? That’s bias...

Edit: just in case this isn’t a facade you are putting on. This also applies when you see your self as a barometer in any superiority claim. Even one where you claim to be perfectly leveled:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grandiose_delusions
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

So... since none of us are perfectly leveled..........

Image too big:
    https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...t_lion.pdf.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

In case anyone needs evidane of Trump’s play on people’s grandiose delusions I am pointing out above:

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presid...arbillionaire/
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...583_story.html
    https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/09/u...rump-wins.html
    https://nypost.com/2017/07/25/why-th...heros-welcome/

Blue collar folks are not billionaires. The silent majority are not billionaires. The Rust belt are not billionaires. Trolls are not billionaires. The common man is not a billionaire.
    Last edited by Felya; 2018-02-04 at 02:48 AM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    In case anyone needs evidane of Trump’s play on people’s grandiose delusions I am pointing out
    Even if there was such a thing as a "blue collar billionaire" you're immediately disqualified for consideration as such when you're born with hundreds of millions of dollars, fuck up royally, and Daddy Issues has to come help you out with yet more millions of dollars. Many of the people conned into voting for Trump -- coal miners, farmers, steel workers -- were born poor, saw what they believed was someone who could talk to them as equals, and chose to side with Trump. They chose not to view how Trump treats his own employees -- such as, the times he didn't pay them. They chose not to see the many ways Trump escaped consequences for his actions, because of the money he was born with, and because he could file business bankruptcy and walk away from all the people his collapsed businesses had to let go. They chose to ignore the racism, sexism, disgrace to family values, and the sheer amount of business he outsourced (not talking about his overseas hotels, duh, talking about his Trump brand products made in China, and the temp visas he gets to serve is US hotels).

They chose to think Trump was one of them. And they're still choosing to. It's called willful ignorance, and it's a great asset...for a used car salesman. Such as Trump.

Oh, and I want to point out a term some of you may not know: Sea Lioning.

Sea-Lioning is an Internet slang term referring to intrusive attempts at engaging an unwilling debate opponent by feigning civility and incessantly requesting evidence to back up their claims. The term was coined in September 2014 by anti-GamerGate Internet users to mock perceived online discussion tactics employed by GamerGate supporters.
    Sea lioning is a form of trolling. It can, and should, be reported as such.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    I am usually so far ahead of the game I sometimes feel like Nostradamus.
    What a burden such a level of prescience must be.

Moore is going to win easily not that his name is cleared.
    Kekeke.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

It's not relevant, but i am almost always right. Go look at Trumps approval rating for verification.
    Man you are one sad pathetic nobody.

This guy claimed that Trump single handedly brought black unemployment to lowest level.

I asked how. He said nothing.

He said Trump economy was greatest. I asked him how since job creation was nothing especial, nothing on wage front etc.

He said he was talking about stock market.

I asked him if that is true then why were his ilks calling Obama's 19k plus stock market fake and not an indicator of economic growth.

He said nothing.

You are looking at a certified loser whose glory resides on this forum.

Don't argue with him. He is a legend in his own mind. Mock mock mock. Ignore, ignore, ignore.

SAD.

Infracted
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2018-02-04 at 02:30 PM.

You are fighting an uphill battle on this forum my friend.
    Let me reprase that. 20 miles uphill both ways in the snow...
    Probably should let it go.

Peace
    No I just like to play them like a fiddle. It's so easy to induce a full triggering here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    What a burden such a level of prescience must be.

Kekeke.
    I must commend you for that good find, I was indeed wrong about Moore.

No I just like to play them like a fiddle. It's so easy to induce a full triggering here.

- - - Updated - - -

Actual full 'triggering' would likely result in bans, to be honest. This seems more like a mild annoyance. But then again, that is already what people who like to use the word 'triggering' seem to live for, but what do I know? I am just here to read actual discussions, not stuff like that.

All about partisanship politics my friend. Which side is celebrating it? And which side is denouncing?
    If the roles were reversed the parties would be reversed as well.
    Are you starting to see the light yet?

Peace
    So you're just going to ignore some facts and keep proclaiming that this whole "depends on how you look at it" and "both sides are the same" shtick you've been touting for the last month or so?

This isn't a simple "partisanship politics", Trump is quite literally the most hated President by polls shown. That's not something two different sides can look at and find different thoughts. Those numbers are real facts that you can't ignore. You can't create a simple math equation and ask two different sides the answer and think that if they both came up with two different wrong answers you can go "well it all depends on how you look at it".

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    Actual full 'triggering' would likely result in bans, to be honest.
    Kind of like how Jeezy and his comrades are on a monthly ban rotation.

Kek.

You're adorable. Simply adorable.

You're the one that gets triggered each time someone asks you to provide evidence. You said for two weeks you had the inside scoop of the memo and not once did you ever present your claims. You're as "Nostradamus" as a toaster can think it's a refrigerator.

And the memo. I believe you called it a "bombshell" and thought it would bring down so many different people when really all it is is a list of things we've been hearing from Trump's ball washers for the last year. It was so much shell that I've seen less on a beach.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Calling yourself nostradamus is also hilarious, because that guy came with some super vague "predictions".

Here's mine: Things will happen in the future! OOOOOOOhhhh
    Something just happened to me! How'd you know? You must be a wise seer with no equal.

10+ Year Old Account
    With all the talk about the memo that the Republicans drafted in private, kept secret, then drummed up a big hooplah about releasing the thing when they were the ones hiding it, they actually tried something else -- but not successfully.

A federal judge ruled Friday that memos written by former FBI Director James Comey, detailing his “conversations” with President Donald Trump, will not be made public.

Releasing the Comey memos would “likely interfere with special counsel Robert Mueller’s ongoing investigation into the 2016 presidential race,” U.S. District Judge James Boasberg wrote.
    Yes, these were the conversations in which Trump demanded loyalty from Comey and asked him to end the investigation. Yes, the courts were asked to take this evidence and let Team Trump see it (odd, seeing as how Trump literally had the conversations personally but I guess he forgot). Yes, the courts say "You want extra time to craft a legal defense that will let you twist words and dodge perjury? No."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    With all the talk about the memo that the Republicans drafted in private, kept secret, then drummed up a big hooplah about releasing the thing when they were the ones hiding it, they actually tried something else -- but not successfully.

A federal judge ruled Friday that memos written by former FBI Director James Comey, detailing his “conversations” with President Donald Trump, will not be made public.

Yes, these were the conversations in which Trump demanded loyalty from Comey and asked him to end the investigation. Yes, the courts were asked to take this evidence and let Team Trump see it (odd, seeing as how Trump literally had the conversations personally but I guess he forgot). Yes, the courts say "You want extra time to craft a legal defense that will let you twist words and dodge perjury? No."
    It’s just strange that an ongoing investigation is being denigrated, by releasing a memo. Here is Trump, yet again, trying to do something that undermines an investigation. While the same people are talking about needing an investigation into everyone involved. What is the point of having these new investigations, if the current hasn’t concluded? You want investigations into the bias of another investigation, that will conclude with Trump having nothing to do with Russia? It’s like they know the outcome... knowing the fact Trump is president and it’s his DOJ, I doubt Trump doesn’t know what they have on him.

I should say, he probably has a long list of things they are looking at, but Trump doesn’t know which one is the focus.
    Last edited by Felya; 2018-02-04 at 04:22 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Looks like you're as good at playing the fiddle as you are at predicting the future kek.

- - - Updated - - -

Calling yourself nostradamus is also hilarious, because that guy came with some super vague "predictions".

Mental note: put $500 on something happening in the future.

So basically,
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account

Shouldn't it be Nostradumbass?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    Shouldn't it be Nostradumbass?
    He's the Nostradamus of predication. Not predictions.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

- - - Updated - - -

It's pretty telling that people presenting you with facts and actual evidence is considered "triggering".

Such a lightweight thing to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently Nostradamus predicted a Trump assassination too.

No, people are really saying that. What a poor comparison for Jeezy.

10+ Year Old Account
    As Trump feels the walls close in around him, he lashes out, accusing Sen. Schiff of illegally leaking information and saying Nunes is a hero for "what he had to endure". You know, the kind of endurance that had him leak information to the White House, for which, he had to recuse himself.