Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Yes? In case you read it wrong (or my fried brain typed it wrong) I was agreeing with that. I just don't think that's the case in this particular instance.

Something has changed with how these forums are run. I'm absolutely aghast SuperTony just got a 1 month (and change) ban for issuing two death threats.
    I do, mainly because he's talking like another alt account that got banned about a week ago.

As for Supertony, that guy went off the rails. he turned into an absolute zealot. At one point, he was sane, then he just started screaming at people, and threatening them. It was like watching Falling Down, without the likeability of Michael Douglas.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    No, I've been against him for quite a while, I think you are confusing me for someone else.
    I am, apologies. I was posting in a hurry over lunch break.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Missed View Post
    This is all? 13 Russians and 3 companies? 13 russians. No one else? Anyone important I mean? Is this part of a series of charges or this is all that's coming up from Mueller's investigation?
    Mueller has more than one objective in his investigation. One is the counter-intelligence objective, Russian interference in the 2016 election. The other is to see if there was any collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia (either criminal or counter-intelligence.)

The indictments you are seeing today are related the counter-intelligence investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 election.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Funny how Comrade Ransath shows up and begins repeated damage control posts every 2-3 posts when the shit hits the bag.

... I'm wondering if Comrade Ransath is worried Mueller is getting too close to home! ;P
    LOL - not worried one bit. I have said this many times....

Trump will not be impeached. Trump will not be charged with any crime. Trump will EASILY win reelection in 2020.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Trump will EASILY win reelection in 2020.
    You forgot to mention that Ivanka will win in 2024.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

This is all? 13 Russians and 3 companies? 13 russians. No one else? Anyone important I mean? Is this part of a series of charges or this is all that's coming up from Mueller's investigation?
    Simmer down comrade Missed, there will be more soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump will EASILY win reelection in 2020.
    I'm sure your friends will do everything they can to effect that outcome, comrade.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Well glad to see the investigation is still going. Doesn't look like it has slowed down at all. What is the average now like 2 people a month, that Muller catches?

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    I'm sure your friends will do everything they can to effect that outcome, comrade.
    Shirtless canvassing with Putin?

Deleted
    "There is no serious person out there who would suggest that you could even rig America's elections, in part because they are so decentralized. There is no evidence that that has happened in the past, or that there are instances that that could happen this time,"

President Barrack Obama, October 2016

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi..._election.html

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Spaseeba, dasvidaniya.

And I am sure your friends will continue to push a delusional, idiotic, and insane CONSPIRACY THEORY that Trump "colluded" with Russia to "takeover the world"!
    Last edited by mmocc836e66a65; 2018-02-16 at 07:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I do, mainly because he's talking like another alt account that got banned about a week ago.

As for Supertony, that guy went off the rails. he turned into an absolute zealot. At one point, he was sane, then he just started screaming at people, and threatening them. It was like watching Falling Down, without the likeability of Michael Douglas.
    I'm not an alt account. What the fuck is wrong with you people. I was warned about offtopic in here being absolutely toxic but you guys really are exceeding my expectations.

10+ Year Old Account
    "There is no serious person out there who would suggest that you could even rig America's elections
    Sure, in the sense of a widespread hack of all voting machines.

But the GOP has already rigged the elections in a softer sense with their gerrymandering and voter suppression.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not an alt account. What the fuck is wrong with you people. I was warned about offtopic in here being absolutely toxic but you guys really are exceeding my expectations.
    To be fair the politics sub forum has been plagued with alt accounts so a newly created account is going to be viewed with suspicion here.

And...given your 7 day existence how exactly were you warned about offtopic?

Statements like that don't do you any favors btw.
    Forum badass alert:
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who in the last 16 days of you being on this forum, warned you?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    "There is no serious person out there who would suggest that you could even rig America's elections, in part because they are so decentralized. There is no evidence that that has happened in the past, or that there are instances that that could happen this time,"

President Barrack Obama, October 2016

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi..._election.html

- - - Updated - - -

Spaseeba, dasvidaniya.
    No one claims the election was physically rigged.

Try again.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Who in the last 16 days of you being on this forum, warned you?
    Before I joined I was told you guys were toxic and discussion in here is close to impossible. A friend of mine who posts in here and has been for a while. Seems like he was right.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    No one claims the election was physically rigged.

Try again.
    Bullshit - you are on here every single fucking day screaming that Trump "colluded" with Russia to RIG the election in his favor. Rigged is rigged - no matter if it was election machines (which a lot your ilk seem to think were actually hacked) or propaganda that "forced" people to vote for someone they normally woudn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Before I joined I was told you guys were toxic and discussion in here is close to impossible. A friend of mine who posts in here and has been for a while. Seems like he was right.
    You're not fooling anyone.

Watch it folks, if you fuck this one up as well Trump wins 2020 too ahah

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    You're not fooling anyone.
    Tell me more.

Deleted
    There are quite a few zealots on here that are completely one-sided and have sold their souls to the "Trump/Russia collusion" narrative as the reason they got smoked in November 2016. You have already encountered some of them. Don't worry about them, and enjoy their delusional ranting as I do

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump likely isn't winning 2020 no matter the outcome of the investigation because he's highly unpopular and Republicans will push hard for their own establishment candidate.

Finally some real news about this. Oh and look. Still no collusion was found. Oh and look, Russians where using media and social media to spread information that would hurt the clinton campaign. Taking out adds and using Facebook. This is stuff we already knew. My guess is they want to get these 16 people to try and get one of them to mention someone on the campaign that new of this.

My guess is that they wont. For a few reasons.

Russia doesnt need trumps money to try and screw hillary. It didnt need it in past elections so why start now? Russians have been doing this crap for years. So again why leave a paper trail for a certain candidate. Trump doesnt need to pay the russians to hack hillary you know why? Because the russians want to hack every single politician they possibly can. They dont need Trump as a reason.

It just doesnt make sense for Trump or anyone in his campaign to actively work with the russians to undermine hillary. The Russians can do it all by themselves. I have faith that they can do at least that. Because if they dont then they have shitty spies.