Normally it's F5 Friday on on /r/politics but holy shit Monday and Tuesday so far are turning out to be major bombshells as well. We haven't even seen the Sketch that Michael Avenatti is going to release today of Stormy Daniel's assailant and I'm already hyped as fuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lou Dobbs, who said he would fire Mueller in three seconds if it was him, put up a poll for his own viewers on the subject.

It did not go as planned.

A majority of people who voted in a Twitter poll posted by Fox Business host Lou Dobbs said President Trump should not fire special counsel Robert Mueller.

"Do you believe the corrupt leadership and actions of the DOJ and FBI are now so outrageous and overwhelming that President Trump should fire Special Counsel Robert Mueller, Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein?" Dobbs posted on Twitter on Monday night.

As of Tuesday morning, about three-quarters of respondents said they didn't think Trump should fire Mueller, Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein.
    Not even Bill O'Reilly likes internet polls, and Dobbs fucked up but good. If you want a misleading, inaccurate result, you don't make it public. Otherwise people might call you a fucking idiot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    Not sure if it's been said yet, but in more Mueller news - apparently Dumbfuck Dump accepted a 150k donation by a Ukranian billionaire while he was campaigning for the Presidency.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...gave-to-trumps

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/09/polit...ion/index.html

Remind me, isn't this exactly the same kinda shit the Dumpsters were pissed at for Hillary supposedly doing with the Clinton Foundation?
    You mean the same person that donated 10 million to Clinton?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by President View Post
    To Clinton's public charity that declared it, yes. Trump didn't declare it. Also, Trump's charity wasn't a charity. That's why it was shut down.

Also, she wasn't running at the time. Trump was.

If you say what Clinton did was bad, you have to say what Trump did was worse. Otherwise you're just a massive hypocrite.

- - - Updated - - -

NYTimes confirms that Rosenstein personally authorized the raid. Also, the focus is the Daniels case.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump’s family donated over 500 million to Clinton Foundation.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    To Clinton's public charity that declared it, yes. Trump didn't declare it. Also, Trump's charity wasn't a charity. That's why it was shut down.

Also, she wasn't running at the time. Trump was.

If you say what Clinton did was bad, you have to say what Trump did was worse. Otherwise you're just a massive hypocrite.

- - - Updated - - -

NYTimes confirms that Rosenstein personally authorized the raid. Also, the focus is the Daniels case.
    He had access to Clinton while she was secretary of state. This is definitey worse and is barking at the wrong tree.

10+ Year Old Account
    He had access to Clinton while she was secretary of state. This is definitey worse and is barking at the wrong tree.
    Clintons were invited and attended Trump’s wedding...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    and with "Trump's family" you mean the saudi regime and russia?

10+ Year Old Account
    and with "Trump's family" you mean the saudi regime and russia?
    No, I mean Trump him self and his sons, as well as inlaws. The total some was over 500 million, or 50 times the influence you claim this guy bought. Also... was his access this intimate or jovial?

Deleted
    Clintons were invited and attended Trump’s wedding...
    The Fusion GPS and Uranium One Clintons? Now we may be getting closer to Trumps ties with russian agents.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Fusion GPS and Uranium One Clintons? Now we may be getting closer to Trumps ties with russian agents.
    Yes, those ties. Trump is in cahoots with all of it... I’m fine with that... not like I have a Trump or Clinton avatar. lol

Well, no. We have those ties separately.

However if there are ties to Trump through Hillary, have at it. Let's see them. I'm not sure why you think that situation would bolster your argument or help Trump in any way, but awareness doesn't seem to be a forte of yours.

Deleted
    No, I mean Trump him self and his sons, as well as inlaws. The total some was over 500 million, or 50 times the influence you claim this guy bought. Also... was his access this intimate or jovial?

Please link me a source for the 500 million claim.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    Well, no. We have those ties separately.

However if there are ties to Trump through Hillary, have at it. Let's see them. I'm not sure why you think that situation would bolster your argument or help Trump in any way, but awareness doesn't seem to be a forte of yours.
    It's amusing when people project their own slavish worship of the God-Emperor and automatically assume that attacks on Clinton would be something that anyone, you know, cared about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    It's amusing when people project their own slavish worship of the God-Emperor and automatically assume that attacks on Clinton would be something that anyone, you know, cared about.
    How could you betray the deep state president of the shadow government ?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

Lou Dobbs, who said he would fire Mueller in three seconds if it was him, put up a poll for his own viewers on the subject.

It did not go as planned.

Not even Bill O'Reilly likes internet polls, and Dobbs fucked up but good. If you want a misleading, inaccurate result, you don't make it public. Otherwise people might call you a fucking idiot.
    Oh, shit, haha.. I didn't even realize he was the one who put the Poll up when I voted in it yesterday. That's hilarious.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    If this was true, you guys would be advocating to see the evidence she destroyed (deleted emails, hammered blackberries etc.) would actually educate yourself about russian ties from the clintons and obama and would actually inquire about Seth Rich.

But alas you dont, you can fake apathy towards clinton all you want, the moment we even mention her name you guys screech "whataboutism" and "her emails" so you are essentially shilling for her, even if you are sheepingly blissfully unaware or pretend to be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, Cohen has a possible backup profession: he owns multiple taxi medallions.

"Who cares if he collects jewelry?"

No, no, that's a license to own and operate a taxi in NYC. Basically, Cohen may have had multiple hidden private drivers on call.

- - - Updated - - -

He had access to Clinton while she was secretary of state.
    She wasn't running.

And Manafort, with those Ukrainian ties he's been indicted for, ran Trump's campaign.

Like I said, blatant hypocrisy. Ignored.

Well, Cohen has a possible backup profession: he owns multiple taxi medallions.

"Who cares if he collects jewelry?"

No, no, that's a license to own and operate a taxi in NYC. Basically, Cohen may have had multiple hidden private drivers on call.
    I think the big takeaway from this from what I've read: Those Medallions cost a LOT of fucking money. Like HUNDREDS of thousands of dollars.

Deleted

She wasn't running.

And Manafort, with those Ukrainian ties he's been indicted for, ran Trump's campaign.

Like I said, blatant hypocrisy. Ignored.
    She was running since the donations date from 2006.

Like I have time for your tissue paper feelings and your willfull ignorance and cowardice.

- - - Updated - - -

Still no source? You're embarassing.