Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    Oh did he? For sure I'm wrong if he actually did say that. Totally on me. I'll take your word for it; I suppose Andy is much more exacting in his language in his written articles.

I guess I should have figured Trump would have heard about it on a television program. What was I thinking that Trump took the time to read an article on the National Review.
    Yea, Trump's fault totally. McCarthy should take no responsibility for his own words and inaccurate information.

On second thought, that sounds very Trumpian.

Giulianni says that Mueller will end obstruction inquiry by September 1st.

Apparently this whole thing is just Comey vs. Trump.
    “We want the concentration of this to be on Comey versus the president’s credibility, and I think we win that and people get that,” Giuliani said.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Giulianni says that Mueller will end obstruction inquiry by September 1st.

Apparently this whole thing is just Comey vs. Trump.
    It was supposed to be over by Thanksgiving, then before Christmas, then before Easter, etc etc.

I think they don't know what they're talking about.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think at this point Guilianni has about as much credibility as my sock.

It would be pretty spectacular if it comes out that Guilianni was just making things up about what Mueller said because he knew Mueller wouldn't correct the record.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    It was supposed to be over by Thanksgiving, then before Christmas, then before Easter, etc etc.

I think they don't know what they're talking about.
    Definitely and I think Giulianni wants obstruction gone as it is the easiest to prove among the many things against Trump right now. If that one is gone it might make his job easier, unless he keeps saying stupid shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely and I think Giulianni wants obstruction gone as it is the easiest to prove among the many things against Trump right now. If that one is gone it might make his job easier, unless he keeps saying stupid shit.
    The whole thing about obstruction is really weird to me. It's obvious Trump has attempted to obstruct the Mueller investigation, in a non-legal sense. From his constant pressure to shut it down to admitting he fired people because of it.

I guess the question on the table is whether or not Trump committed obstruction in the legal sense, and what, if anything, would be done about it given the debate about ability to indict a sitting president.
    Forum badass alert:
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Mr very stable lawyer hard at work, it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Soon we'll see that Giulliani made up that he made it up. We're playing fourth dimensional Backgammon now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Soon we'll see that Giulliani made up that he made it up. We're playing fourth dimensional Backgammon now.
    Turns out, there's no such thing as Giulliani! He was a children's story the whole time....
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Turns out, there's no such thing as Giulliani! He was a children's story the whole time....
    What a horrible story. Not surprising though, since it was written by someone who hates reading.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    He's Trump's imaginary friend.

With all the pieces moving, Elijah Cummings letter from December is finally making sense.

Basically, Cummings wrote a letter the HOC claiming a whistleblower came forward with evidence of Flynn and Trump associates moving forward with a plan of building nuclear reactors in the Middle East as a joint venture with Russia. Flynn's famous text during the inauguration was apparently a "go ahead."

edit: Also forgot that Nader also had communications caught where he wanted to basically help sabotage the Iran deal for the benefit of Saudi Arabia and the UAE. Now there's a new report that Cohen met with Qatari officials and a nuclear plant owner LAST MONTH, two days before the raid on his properties and office.

So all of this with the past weekend's news about Nader and Trump Jrs second meeting with Saudi and UAE officials, Mueller has his work cut out for him. The scope of things may have just gotten far wider and more severe than we were expecting.

- - - Updated - - -

TLDR: We're extremely close to finding the fire and all of this makes Trump's decision to pull out of the Iran deal that much more shady. Signs are pointing that he may have pulled out of the Iran deal for personal profit and not just a stupid political blunder.
    Last edited by Bullettime; 2018-05-21 at 10:03 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    With all the pieces moving, Elijah Cummings letter from December is finally making sense.

Basically, Cummings wrote a letter the HOC claiming a whistleblower came forward with evidence of Flynn and Trump associates moving forward with a plan of building nuclear reactors in the Middle East as a joint venture with Russia. Flynn's famous text during the inauguration was apparently a "go ahead."
    [/B]
    Abramson has basically been tweeting about this for months.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Abramson has basically been tweeting about this for months.
    Yeah it's just something that hasn't been mentioned much on these forums and now we have all the pieces coming together and setting off even more red flags.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    Yeah it's just something that hasn't been mentioned much on these forums and now we have all the pieces coming together and setting off even more red flags.
    You mean something like this?

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    You mean something like this?

Well played, sir. Well played.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Are we absolutely sure Giulliani isn't just 3 monkeys in an overcoat at this point?

Quote Originally Posted by Canpinter View Post
    Are we absolutely sure Giulliani isn't just 3 monkeys in an overcoat at this point?
    It's like the famous saying about how 1,000 monkeys and 1,000 typewriters will write Shakespeare, but in this case it's 3 monkeys with 3 law books will create a terrible Trump legal team leader.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Canpinter View Post
    "Apes don't read philosophy."

"Yes, they do, they just don't understand it."

Giulliani is trying to spin the narrative. Unfortunately, he's chosen to do so in a way that makes him look bad. This is now I think three times he's been slapped down, twice by his team and this time by...um...basically, anyone with a working knowledge of how prosecution works.