The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arvei View Post
    What kind of guilty man fights investigations into his administration every chance he gets? Shouldn't he just let the investigation proceed if he has nothing to worry about? Also, what's up with all of these people he's surrounded himself with being embattled with scandals and and sentenced to prison? What about the 20+ indictments, including nearly a dozen Russians?

You deniers keep getting told by Trump that 2+2=5, and your only response is "yup, the math checks out".
    One who knows the investigation exists to harass him until the find whatever they can? Even if it has nothing to do with the original accusations?

I mean should all people be subject to such a form of investigation, just some panel of people who make one accusation but then probe every single bit of your life to find ANYTHING to go after you for, and if that doesn't work "Hey, you obstructed justice!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Exactly, he wasn't accused of that, yet we are told both by people on this forum and people in the media that its all part of the vast Russian conspiracy against Hillary Clinton

As for Trump being guilty, there isn't evidence, but throwing obstruction of justice after failing to find proof of anything would be a hilarious vindication of the man. A final proof that Mueller was nothing more than a Witch hunt, an indictment just searching for an excuse to be executed.
    It's not the media, it's the senate intelligence panel and the entirety of our intelligence community.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

5+ Year Old Account
    One who knows the investigation exists to harass him until the find whatever they can? Even if it has nothing to do with the original accusations?

I mean should all people be subject to such a form of investigation, just some panel of people who make one accusation but then probe every single bit of your life to find ANYTHING to go after you for, and if that doesn't work "Hey, you obstructed justice!"
    So now investigations are harassment? Interesting distortion of reality. The reason these accusations exist is because there's enough support, both from the public, and people whose job it is to investigate.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arvei View Post
    So now investigations are harassment? Interesting distortion of reality. The reason these accusations exist is that there's enough support, both from the public, and people whose job it is to investigate.
    I think it is at this point. If it's got something it should use it, if not then it should wrap up. I mean is it just a perpetual investigation? Will it last for 4-8 years? The duration of Trumps lifetime? What are the limits of this thing?
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Exactly, he wasn't accused of that, yet we are told both by people on this forum and people in the media that its all part of the vast Russian conspiracy against Hillary Clinton
    No, no one is saying results were changed. You can stop that nonsense.

As for Trump being guilty, there isn't evidence, but throwing obstruction of justice after failing to find proof of anything would be a hilarious vindication of the man. A final proof that Mueller was nothing more than a Witch hunt, an indictment just searching for an excuse to be executed.
    There's plenty of evidence for collusion, but there's no proof. Again, you are asking for proof.

As for "witch hunt" there seems to be a lot of witches in this one, so much so that every time they find one Trump has to say how little they meant to the campaign or presidency, even though one of them was literally running his campaign.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it is at this point. If it's got something it should use it, if not then it should wrap up. I mean is it just a perpetual investigation? Will it last for 4-8 years? The duration of Trumps lifetime? What are the limits of this thing?
    Yes, please do regale us with your knowledge of federal investigations and how long they "should" last.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    It's not the media, it's the Senate intelligence panel and the entirety of our intelligence community.
    Yeah, those *trustworthy* CIA and FBI officials, the later of the two whom have publically had their impartiality put into question by the leaks of communications among the staff.

You do understand this stuff takes years, right? Investigations aren't over in the span of a Law & Order episode.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, those *trustworthy* CIA and FBI officials, the later of the two whom have publically had their impartiality put into question by the leaks of communications among the staff.
    Ha, ha.

"Some people sent some mean texts about Trump so that means the CIA and FBI aren't impartial."
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Watergate was two years, as was the Clinton investigation. But there are no statute of limitations on this kind of thing. You don't just stop after a time limit is reached.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

You mean two random people that were fucking and had their own opinions? Oh now! Save us from the opinions!

That right there is a real nothing sandwich.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Ha, ha.

"Some people sent some mean texts about Trump so that means the CIA and FBI aren't impartial."
    Or more insidious, "all law enforcement must be loyal to Trump above the law!".
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    No, no one is saying results were changed. You can stop that nonsense.

There's plenty of evidence for collusion, but there's no proof. Again, you are asking for proof.

As for "witch hunt" there seems to be a lot of witches in this one, so much so that every time they find one Trump has to say how little they meant to the campaign or presidency, even though one of them was literally running his campaign.
    If you had evidence, you'd have busted him by now. You've got nothing but are determined to find anything, even if it has nothing to do with what increasingly looks like a paranoid fanfiction concocted by Eric Garland and Louise Mensch.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you had evidence, you'd have busted him by now. You've got nothing but are determined to find anything, even if it has nothing to do with what increasingly looks like a paranoid fanfiction concocted by Eric Garland and Louise Mensch.
    Paranoid fanfiction, you say?

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...erful-spy-tool

In case anyone had any illusions about Miss Theo's honesty.

Why do you keep saying "you" like I'm part of the investigation? If Mueller finds that Trump didn't do anything then that's that and I can accept that because I'm a functioning adult that doesn't fly off the handle like an orange child and Mueller does everything by the book, but I wonder what will happen to your tiny world if Trump is found guilty of anything.
    Last edited by Dontrike; 2018-07-10 at 02:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    And here it is, the typical "WiTcH hUnT" of all Trump Supporters, their last line of defense after all of their bullshit walls crumbled.

Pathetic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    And here it is, the typical "WiTcH hUnT" of all Trump Supporters, their last line of defense after all of their bullshit walls crumbled.

Pathetic.
    Thanks to Benghazi, the precedent has been set that it's totally okay to run investigations ad infinitum.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Thanks to Benghazi, the precedent has been set that it's totally okay to run investigations ad infinitum.
    For the GOP and their base it's all about the projection. They had zero complaints about the feckless investigations into Hillary, but so-help-them-god if one of those demoncrats touches our Orange God!

15+ Year Old Account
    Right, I am supposed to believe that the private texts of two agents somehow proves departmental corruption? Let me know how that is going for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    The same argument we have been hearing for more then a year now. But here is the really terrifying thing about it, we have so much evidence that is open and available, that there is very little that will shock your sensibilities at this point. Remember when Trump called on Russia to release Hillary's hacked emails during the campaign? Remember when Don Jr said he met with the Russians looking for dirt on Clinton? Remember when Trump said he fired Comey because of "That Russia thing"? Remember when he told the Russians he "fired that nutjob" and "I faced great pressure because of Russia. That's taken off"? Remember when he hired a law firm to send a letter to the senate judiciary committee saying that he had no connections with Russia... except the law firm he hired to review his tax records and then make this statement was itself the Russian Law Firm of the year for 2016? Remember how just this week Giuliani admitted that Trump asked Comey to "Give Flynn a break" right before he fired him?

The evidence is already in front of you, there are new stories every day that should send off alarm bells. Just today Guiliani admitted to the Post that he still has clients in the Ukraine (Which is loaded with Russian front men) while working for Trump... in addition to an Iranian exile organization that the US long considered a terrorist organization. But no alarm bells ever go off for you, nothing ever shakes your faith in him. You remain blind and faithful, admirable qualities in a religion I suppose, but incredibily dangerous in politics.