10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I think it is at this point. If it's got something it should use it, if not then it should wrap up. I mean is it just a perpetual investigation? Will it last for 4-8 years? The duration of Trumps lifetime? What are the limits of this thing?

The Mueller investigation hasn't been running very long at all. And has plenty of results for its relatively short duration to date. These kinds of things typically take years.

If you had evidence, you'd have busted him by now. You've got nothing but are determined to find anything, even if it has nothing to do with what increasingly looks like a paranoid fanfiction concocted by Eric Garland and Louise Mensch.
    This is just completely contrary to basic criminal investigation. You don't lay charges until you have either uncovered all the evidence you can on the target, or you have enough evidence to apply pressure and hope they'll offer you some new evidence in exchange for a plea deal. Organized crime investigations don't start by charged the boss, they start by nabbing underlings and mooks, building up to lieutenants, and eventually building enough evidence to charge the boss for everything he's responsible for, or at least enough to ensure conviction on something (like Capone and tax evasion).

If Mueller thinks there's any possibility they'll find more evidence against Trump, he's going to hold off on filing charges until he gets it.

This is fucking hilarious.

The repubs start an investigation into Hillary all because she said the attack was made by Muslim terrorists upset about an anti Muslim video then corrected that message to say it was Muslim terrorists just upset about America. That led nowhere because it was a nothing reason to start an investigation. That led to the emails, which was also a nothing burger. That went on for years and they are still begging for it to be investigated and for her to thrown in jail.

Now they're pissed because an investigation is lasting longer than a year into an actual real issue like fucking with the election, and the investigation is still on task and hasn't changed like Benghazi and is producing results with indictments, etc.

Typical Conservative Hypocrisy™

Bonus Typical Conservative Hypocrisy™:

They passed numerous voting restriction laws based on zero evidence of voter tampering yet we have actual mountains of evidence of election interference and they're crying like babies.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    This is fucking hilarious.

The repubs start an investigation into Hillary all because she said the attack was made by Muslim terrorists upset about an anti Muslim video then corrected that message to say it was Muslim terrorists just upset about America. That led nowhere because it was a nothing reason to start an investigation. That led to the emails, which was also a nothing burger. That went on for years and they are still begging for it to be investigated and for her to thrown in jail.

Now they're pissed because an investigation is lasting longer than a year into an actual real issue like fucking with the election, and the investigation is still on task and hasn't changed like Benghazi and is producing results with indictments, etc.

Typical Conservative Hypocrisy™

Bonus Typical Conservative Hypocrisy™:

They passed numerous voting restriction laws based on zero evidence of voter tampering yet we have actual mountains of evidence of election interference and they're crying like babies.
    You have to understand, it is only voter tampering if it helps the wrong party. When you believe that your party is the only one that will do good, then helping that party automatically becomes good. That is not really tampering because without it, those 3 million illegals would have won Hillary the election. That is kind of how I imagine the thought process to go.
    If you believe that you are in the right and the only one doing God's work, then reality will bend over backwards to make anything that helps your team right.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    And here it is, the typical "WiTcH hUnT" of all Trump Supporters, their last line of defense after all of their bullshit walls crumbled.

Pathetic.
    It could be worse. The poster could resort to post with the alt account, hoping to fool someone

- - - Updated - - -

If you had evidence, you'd have busted him by now. You've got nothing but are determined to find anything, even if it has nothing to do with what increasingly looks like a paranoid fanfiction concocted by Eric Garland and Louise Mensch.
    That's not how it works mr alt-righter. Evidence is Gathered, doors and windows get closed, paths for escape negated. Just then, when you corner the beast, you proceed to strike, and not before.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    It could be worse. The poster could resort to post with the alt account, hoping to fool someone
    Ever seen batman and bruce wayne in the same room?
    Me neither.

Then again, I don't watch movies. Anywho.

7+ Year Old Account
    Meaningful change that will improve peoples lives is kind of paternalistic and relative. But I will agree that most politicians give no shits and are in it for the prestige and the lobbying gig at the end. ObamaCare was just RomneyCare which was just Heritage Foundations idea from the 90's.

The party system sucks because most people don't fit into either "Neo-Liberalism with a rainbow flag" or "Neo-Liberalism sponsored by Joel Olstein."

- - - Updated - - -

What do you know about me Belize? Considering how much Theodarzna Lore you and friends have invented, I am actually genuinely and sincerely curious what the answer is.

And no, it really doesn't apply to them. Most would rightly condemn just declaring Clinton and Nixon guilty and then hunting down for what they might be guilty of. I don't think we would treat any other president like that, nor should we do that.
    You know Clinton’s impeachment had nothing to do with whitewater, which is what the investigation was about, right? The republicans started this precedent .

Yeah, those *trustworthy* CIA and FBI officials, the later of the two whom have publically had their impartiality put into question by the leaks of communications among the staff.
    Compared to you and Trump and his fucking moronic supporters? Yeah I trust the CIA, the FBI, the Senate Intelligence Committee and MI6 from England and German intelligence that said it fucking happened. And the morons that are questioning their impartiality? Are the same fucking morons that have bronzer all over their mouths from sucking the Trump cock. Gowdy, Jordan, Gaetz, and Meadows. All of them need to be impeached and arrested for fucking treason.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Compared to you and Trump and his fucking moronic supporters? Yeah I trust the CIA, the FBI, the Senate Intelligence Committee and MI6 from England and German intelligence that said it fucking happened. And the morons that are questioning their impartiality? Are the same fucking morons that have bronzer all over their mouths from sucking the Trump cock. Gowdy, Jordan, Gaetz, and Meadows. All of them need to be impeached and arrested for fucking treason.
    With any luck that Jim Jordan wrestling scandal will catch up with him.

Yeah, those *trustworthy* CIA and FBI officials, the later of the two whom have publically had their impartiality put into question by the leaks of communications among the staff.
    You know that EVERY us intelligence agency (including all the ones for the armed services)has agreed that Russia interfered right? You also know that that vast majority of intelligence and law enforcement people in the country are Republican right?

You know that EVERY us intelligence agency (including all the ones for the armed services)has agreed that Russia interfered right? You also know that that vast majority of intelligence and law enforcement people in the country are Republican right?
    You're wrong; in fact only three agencies "agreed" with various levels of confidence (NSA, CIA, FBI) and then "umbrella" agency simply joined their information on behalf of "everyone".

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    You're wrong; in fact only three agencies "agreed" with various levels of confidence (NSA, CIA, FBI) and then "umbrella" agency simply joined their information on behalf of "everyone".
    Wrong, but what do you expect from an IRA lackey? Go shill for Putin somewhere else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hm....still more trustworthy than anything Russia has to say.

So, it's moot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Hm....still more trustworthy than anything Russia has to say.

So, it's moot.
    Go ahead, weaken your own positions on your own accord by accepting false information as equally valid.

I'm not wrong.

The ENTIRE intelligence community agree there was meddling, its just the only 4 (not 3, you liar) that officially came out on it are the only 4 that have jurisdiction over the claims.

Go and try and pass your Russian propagandist and state sanctioned bullshit to other people.

Go ahead, weaken your own positions on your own accord by accepting false information as equally valid.
    But it isn't false information, you are just lying like the normal IRA shill that you are.

I'm not wrong.

The ENTIRE intelligence community agree there was meddling, its just the only 4 (not 3, you liar) that officially came out on it are the only 4 that have jurisdiction over the claims.
    Those agencies had qualifiers to their information. It wasn't anywhere near "slam dunk, 100% certain".

Support of those who neither have access to their data nor capabilities to assess it is irrelevant.

Those agencies had qualifiers to their information. It wasn't anywhere near "slam dunk, 100% certain".

Support of those who neither have access to their data nor capabilities to assess it is irrelevant.
    Sorry, IRA shill, that isn't how this goes. The Obama intelligence agencies said it, the Trump intelligence agencies said it, And the Senate Intelligence agency ran by Republicans say it. The only people that don't believe it happened were Putin, Putin's cockholster Trump, Nunes Gaetz, Jordan and Meadows.

Sorry Putin apologist, YOU LOSE.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Sorry, IRA shill, that isn't how this goes. The Obama intelligence agencies said it, the Trump intelligence agencies said it, And the Senate Intelligence agency ran by Republicans say it. The only people that don't believe it happened were Putin, Putin's cockholster Trump, Nunes Gaetz, Jordan and Meadows.

Sorry Putin apologist, YOU LOSE.
    As it happens, you are the one losing.

As it happens, you are the one losing.
    I don't see how you are winning either since hatred of Russia is the only bipartisan thing in the US congress.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    I don't see how you are winning either since hatred of Russia is the only bipartisan thing in the US congress.
    They got their puppet into the Whitehouse, seems like they won to me.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-