10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Wow you actually think this? And I'm the shitposter right?
    Yes. You are.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

Fellas, this quarrel does not concern you.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    What quarrel? You claimed you were not a shitposter, which is a statement most people on here disagree with.

Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    What quarrel? You claimed you were not a shitposter, which is a statement most people on here disagree with.
    @Zaydin, a fellow Floridian, stabbed me in the back when he thought I wasn't looking.

And yet, you decided to do exactly that, but pushing a parody account for a bit, and lying on many, many occasions.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    And yet, you decided to do exactly that, but pushing a parody account for a bit, and lying on many, many occasions.
    I've never made another account.

I've never made another account.
    Oh, you did it on that account. I never said you did make a second account.

Oh, you did it on that account. I never said you did make a second account.
    I'm very serious. No one takes this more seriously than I do.

All I am thinking of right now is that scene from Fight Club when Ed Norton is talking to the police officer over the phone and then you hear his inner voice talking about thanking the academy.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Yep, thanks for proving everyone right about you.

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    All I am thinking of right now is that scene from Fight Club when Ed Norton is talking to the police officer over the phone and then you hear his inner voice talking about thanking the academy.
    I love that movie.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep, thanks for proving everyone right about you.
    And why are you disparaging me for lying exactly? Lying feels fucking fantastic. Lying is the greatest thing on God's green earth. We would be living in caves without lying.

I love that movie.

- - - Updated - - -

And why are you disparaging me for lying exactly? Lying feels fucking fantastic. Lying is the greatest thing on God's green earth.
    And lying and shitposting is what you have, and thanks for admitting to it. I support your freedom to be a parody of fake American conservatives.

And lying and shitposting is what you have, and thanks for admitting to it. I support your freedom to be a parody of fake American conservatives.
    I won't defend myself against these inflammatory charges but let's be honest here buddy. If I'm a shitposter, you definitely are too.

Last edited by Machismo; 2019-01-17 at 01:02 AM.

What's wrong with some occasional jocularity?
    So, I am proven correct, thanks.

Haha, I got an infraction again too..... The truth hurts for some I guess.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    To quote the Asterix and Cleopatra movie: "Il est parti comme il est venu"

10+ Year Old Account
    A senile old man goes on CNN, for some reason, and says he never said there was no collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, only Trump and Russia, and it never happened, and you can't prove it because it never happened, and if it happened it was a long time ago, and sharing polling data isn't collusion.

Wow.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    A senile old man goes on CNN, for some reason, and says he never said there was no collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, only Trump and Russia, and it never happened, and you can't prove it because it never happened, and if it happened it was a long time ago, and sharing polling data isn't collusion.

Wow.
    Remember the thread I made on the three lies? Every single time. No new arguments, always the same three: It didn't happen, It did happen but it wasn't wrong, and it is wrong but they are worse. I suppose "It's wrong but you can't prove it" is a somewhat different one, but still, they have the same response to literally everything that happens, and they don't even see any of those as mutually exclusive.