Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    My endgame is not jumping to conclusions without those conclusions being firmly based on facts. Do you honestly understand that or not?
    I'd buy that if you were known to do the same thing for Obama or Hillary......

The facts are simple....there are indictments.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Mueller's investigation will apparently be completed shortly. If he got the goods on Trump, I think we would have heard something by now. Nothing burger? It's kind of looking that way.
    Not even close. Just because that dumbass Whitaker said it was ending, doesn't mean shit. They have been saying it was "ending shortly" since Thanksgiving of 2017. And Mueller is a professional FBI investigator, he is doing his job, and nothing leaks until 6 months after the fucking fact. Not entirely surprising that you are delusional.

- - - Updated - - -

Please stop the insanity and show me the facts that collusion took place. I'll wait...assuming you're intelligent enough to understand what facts are. Who exactly was involved and what specifically did they conspire to do? Show me your evidence. If you can't tell me these things...then you're the one lying here, knowingly or not.
    Let's see, what else do we need other than the fucking Trump Tower meeting between that lawyer, Trump Jr, Manafort, and Kushner. Then now we have Stone and him talking to Wikileaks to coordinate the releases of information.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for your "friendly advice". But excuse me for saying...I have little respect for people peddling your kind of dishonesty.
    Says the Trumpster that is still defending Trump after over 8000 fucking lies.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    You seriously haven’t been paying attention if you think the Russians hacking the DNC and Hillary’s server is off your radar.
    He is most likely a Foxbot, or one of those that follows "alternative news", like Infowars, Mark Levin, Mark Dice, or any other nutbar from right wing conspiracy land.

The indictments of Stone/Manafort/Cohen indicate nothing that's related to the Trump campaign’s suspected involvement with Russian meddling in the 2016 election. Nothing. Possibly the "next ring up" will provide evidence...I don't know. But NOTHING so far indicates that Trump (or his campaign) colluded with Russia the help Trump during the election.
    Nothing but all the people he hired?

Quote Originally Posted by Zaktar View Post
    Hey, anybody could voluntarily surround themselves with incompetent liars and crooks. Anybody!

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Hey, anybody could voluntarily surround themselves with incompetent liars and crooks. Anybody!
    Seeing a guy who has defrauded countless, who had the hubris to shine the world's biggest flashlight on himself, go to prison would be immensely satisfying. Can't stand criminals on this scale who get away with their behavior. I'm not convinced it will happen, but man it sure does walk like a duck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Not even close. Just because that dumbass Whitaker said it was ending, doesn't mean shit. They have been saying it was "ending shortly" since Thanksgiving of 2017. And Mueller is a professional FBI investigator, he is doing his job, and nothing leaks until 6 months after the fucking fact. Not entirely surprising that you are delusional.
    Nah, he probably is legitimately almost finished.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

For an old man...he must run fast! I can't believe that anyone with a shred of objectivity or intellectual honesty can rationalize this kind of grandstanding strong arm horseshit.
    How a criminal got arrested is the podium you want to stand on to lecture others about morality? Would you care at all if this were anyone but a rich Republican? How about some of that intellectual honesty.

You forgot your sarcasm tag, someone like Doc will probably take the onion seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    McConnell calls for the Mueller report to be as open as possible.

That's a challenge to Sessons' replacement, and also a direct rebuke of Trump. Twice in one day. Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaktar View Post
    Remember when Obama worked in the same building as a guy who blew up a building and people like @DocSavageFan, all said that Obama was basically a terrorist for that?

Now, every person Trump has hired and surrounded himself with during the election have been indicted for working with Russians to help Trump win the election....buuuuuuuuuuuttttttt that's not related top Trump in any size shape or form......

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    'm befuddled why someone worth a few million wouldn't have a passport.
    My guess is that it is a statement that he loves America so much, m he's never leaving it or trying to say "how could I talk to Russians...I don't even have a passport."

You want to tell me it can't be that, but we both know Trump's base would believe it.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would he need a passport, he doesn't need to buy his own groceries.
    /s

The first clue that your neurons aren't firing properly is that you're unable to articulate a reasonably cogent answer to a simple question.
    So do Jeezy and yourself take turns at being the village idiot? Or do you each try to outdo each others stupidity in some sort of inane shitpost contest?

The first clue that your neurons aren't firing properly is that you're unable to articulate a reasonably cogent answer to a simple question.
    Says the person who can't even remember Jr.'s e-mails, the tower meeting, Trump lying about what the tower meeting was about, lying that he wasn't there, lying that he knew nothing of it, and so much more just from that event. Then you have Trump talking to Putin privately numerous times, stealing notes from translators, trying to do everything in his power to help them, bitching about putting sanctions on them, delaying sanctions on them, trusting Putin over the U.S.'s intelligence agencies, and so much more there.

But sure, after all of that (and dozens of others things that point to it), there is no evidence towards collusion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Don't forget unconsciously surrounding himself with a lot of people that just so happen to be linked to Russia in some way, shape, or form.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yetanothernewbie View Post
    So do Jeezy and yourself take turns at being the village idiot? Or do you each try to outdo each others stupidity in some sort of inane shitpost contest?
    Oh it's clear that the Trumplestiltskins take turns around here. Before many got permabanned some of them would post, get banned together, and then the next shift would take over. It's also true for when lots of others that debate them, when they are banned suddenly they come out of the woodwork, knowing they won't have their argument destroyed so quickly.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    And time once more to play Guess the Speaker!

There's no way you can make this investigation shorter, but there's lots of ways you can make it longer. And the way you can do that is to keep talking about it and tweeting about it, because every time you do that, prosecutors say, 'Great, more things for us to chase down.'

I can tell you that I must have said this to him two dozen times over the last two years: 'You need to stop, you're making this worse.'
    Yep, that's Chris Christie again, on MSNBC this time. Christie probably assumes he's more likely to get Trump's attention by being on TV than by, I dunno, being an experienced lawyer and staunch ally.

Christie also told Trump (by being on TV) that his lawyers were "C-team" and that Kushner was in no position to give advice on anything.

10+ Year Old Account

Sealioning is a type of [protected minority on mmo-champion] or harassment which consists of pursuing people with persistent requests for evidence or repeated questions, while maintaining a pretense of civility. It may take the form of "incessant, bad-faith invitations to engage in debate."
    Impeach the MF.

10+ Year Old Account
    Big surprise, Hanntiy says the arrest of Roger Stone means the USA is forever ruined.

I like the part where he says Stone wasn't arrested for collusion with Russia, but lying to Congress.

Because, when asked "did you collude with Russia?" he said "no". Which was a lie.

Hannity is also banging the "why sent an armed FBI team to arrest a criminal who might destroy evidence?" drum. At no point, by the way, does Hannity say Stone is innocent of the crimes of which he's accused. He does, however, say "but her emails!"

- - - Updated - - -

So, remember that trip a bunch of senior NRA members took to Moscow to meet with Kremlin officials behind closed doors?

"No."

Well, this is the most recent thread more or less on the topic.

Anyhow, the NRA only today came up with an excuse: "it wasn't official".

Problem is...Congress already has a bunch of NRA internal emails saying it was. So this is stupid.

Sen. Ron Wyden, an Oregon Democrat who has launched an investigation of the NRA and written a series of letters seeking “information and documentation” about the trip, disputed the NRA’s public attempt to distance itself from the trip.

“It’s not credible for the NRA to claim that they played no official role in the 2015 Moscow trip,” Sen. Wyden told ABC News on Tuesday.

The December 2015 trip, which involved meetings with senior Kremlin officials, has attracted increased scrutiny in the wake of the arrest and guilty plea of gun rights activist and alleged Russian agent Maria Butina, who was involved in planning the trip. After months of silence on the matter, the NRA’s outside counsel William Brewer told The New York Times that NRA CEO Wayne LaPierre “was opposed to the trip” and even prohibited staff members from joining the delegation out of concern that it would be perceived as officially sanctioned.

Emails sent by NRA officials before the trip, as well as photos taken during the visit, offer greater detail about the organization’s role in arranging the excursion.

In one email, an NRA employee appears to help Butina make travel arrangements for a delegation that included former NRA president David Keene, future NRA president Pete Brownell, NRA fundraiser Joe Gregory, NRA benefactor Dr. Arnold Goldschlager and his daughter Hilary, Outdoor Channel CEO Jim Liberatore, and prominent NRA advocate and Trump campaign surrogate David Clarke, then the sheriff of Milwaukee County.

Other emails suggest that the NRA would pay for travel expenses for two delegation members and provide formal NRA “gifts” for the delegation to present to their Russian hosts.

And if the trip wasn’t “official,” Butina doesn’t appear to have been told. “I’ll meet you at the airport,” she wrote to several members of the delegation on Dec. 3, 2015. “For your convenience, in our hands will be a big red sign saying Welcome NRA.”
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    There's more to this RNC/NRA/Russia thing than is currently known and Trump is their perceived out.
    Proven true. We have the NRA taking Russian money and buying political ads to aid a campaign, being infiltrated by a Russian spy who organized an official trip to meet Russian govt members, and the back channel to Russia for the NRA and GOP.

And Mueller has Butina and she plead guilty.

Expect more from this story, but not right this second. A good investigation takes time.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Big surprise, Hanntiy says the arrest of Roger Stone means the USA is forever ruined.
    I like the part where he says Stone wasn't arrested for collusion with Russia, but lying to Congress.
    Because, when asked "did you collude with Russia?" he said "no". Which was a lie.
    He only lied about his contacts with Wikileaks as far as indictment is concerned and wherever he still had any communications about them.

You're getting ahead of yourself.

And yes, plenty of people lied to Congress.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    He only lied about his contacts with Wikileaks as far as indictment is concerned and wherever he still had any communications about them.
    He also tried to get other people to lie to congress, as well as threaten someone's dog and their life. But, all just process crimes, no big deal.
    Wonder why he did all that?

Quote Originally Posted by solinari6 View Post
    He also tried to get other people to lie to congress, as well as threaten someone's dog and their life. But, all just process crimes, no big deal.
    Wonder why he did all that?
    Because plenty of people got away with it previously, and he lived long enough to know it?

After all, he is still pleading not guilty.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Because plenty of people got away with it previously, and he lived long enough to know it?

After all, he is still pleading not guilty.
    Oh, so he just lied to Congress and the FBI for funsies, because everyone else was? It wasn't that he was trying to hide something? LOL