10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Considering that every move he's made has been studied by the media, and I'm assuming the special counsel, for obstruction implications. Once the sham investigation wraps up, he'll be out for blood.
    You just said his new AG is critical event that will make him go after Hillary. Now it’s his sudden bloodthirst? These are really strange things to say. His name will be cleared, so he will have bloodthirst? Doesn’t that mean if he welcomed the investigation that cleared him, he would have won and there be no need for bloodthirst? Strange, is strange...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Considering that every move he's made has been studied by the media, and I'm assuming the special counsel, for obstruction implications. Once the sham investigation wraps up, he'll be out for blood.
    What makes you so confident this is a sham investigation exactly?
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Sham investigation that has multiple guilty pleas and convicted felons? That one? You sure seem confused about words lately. If you need help, just ask.
    A sham investigation that will find Trump not guilty. Slow down...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    What makes you so confident this is a sham investigation exactly?
    That it will find Trump not guilty.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    A sham investigation that will find Trump not guilty. Slow down...

- - - Updated - - -

That it will find Trump not guilty.
    You really believe that? "Not guilty"? Even though Trump himself has documented his obstruction of justice actions, in a letter and on television?

7+ Year Old Account
    Holy fucking derailment. Kudos Sulla, well done. Roughly six/seven pages of complete bullshit: you're wrong, no you're wrong... ad infinitum.

Not much of a sham if they found a lot of convictions.

Investigation has ended? WTF..more Trump nonsense...fucking wishful thinking that denies reality.

10+ Year Old Account
    The goalposts as far as this thread is concerned was the Mueller investigation. Now that none of the big theories that would lead to Trump being removed or imprisoned have panned out, we’re gonna start talking about SDNY, etc.
    The goal of the Mueller investigation was to uncover possible Russian involvement in the election after Trump tried to prematurely end the investigation. Everything else was uncovered in the process of the investigation, which is why Mueller hands those cases to other parties. No one moved any goalposts. Mueller's goal was never to remove or imprison Trump. It wasn't even to prove collusion.

What Mueller learned while he was conducting his investigation will passed on to the appropriate authorities and they decided where to go on from there.

I'm not sure a lot of people on the Right actually know what the investigation is about...

Resident Cosplay Progressive

7+ Year Old Account
    I mean, what really is the point of this thread existing anymore? Mueller investigation is finito.
    I can't imagine this is a serious question, especially given that it was asked by you Sulla. I know you're not stupid.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    You're probably one of those guys that likes to claim moral victory because of the refs in the face of defeat? We all know what this is ultimately all about, and Paul Manafort and Michael Cohen seeing jail time for their unrelated crimes ain't it.
    My favorite thing about Trumpkins is their complete ignorance on how investigations work. Especially when dealing with a crime family/organization. You don't indict the head of the organization first, you do it last. So far everything Mueller has done is consistent with bringing out and indictment and criminal charges against Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    You really believe that? "Not guilty"? Even though Trump himself has documented his obstruction of justice actions, in a letter and on television?
    No, I am saying that a sham investigation will find Trump not guilty. I am agreeing with both things @Sulla said. That Trump will be found not guilty, by a sham investigation. But... you should realize that it means you are right.

Some say demise, others say evolution.

- - - Updated - - -

Listen bud, I don't always have time to reply to every post you make at me. I try to spread it around the best I can. Don't take it personally. You're just not that interesting sometimes.
    He's delusional I am the one that's always proving him wrong.

What difference - at this point, what difference does it make?
    I was just pointing out how you look like you're contradicting yourself. You also continue to do it by the way. You're acting like this is over and that Trump has emerged victorious and that he is going to be going after the usurpers as you called them, at the same time though you mention how we might not even see the report. Just saying maybe you should wait till it's truly done before you start taking a victory lap.

10+ Year Old Account
    This post might be one worth saving. It's gonna age worse than the milk I keep buying and forgetting about.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    He's delusional I am the one that's always proving him wrong.
    How well do you think your posts about the Muller investigation being a sham, will age, when Trump is found innocent?

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Well, that was a big 'ol chunk of nonsense and troll feeding that had to be skipped... Jesus Christ. No wonder they do it.
    I know I contributed to it, and I will be in the corner for my usual 5 minutes of time out. But we also learn something each time one of these clowns posts - what they know, and how they present it. So far, no changes. Just a complete disconnect from reality.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can guarantee you that of all the things Mueller's report will say or not say, one of them won't be "I hereby find Donald Trump innocent".
    Then you do think that they will recommend a trial?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Well, that was a big 'ol chunk of nonsense and troll feeding that had to be skipped... Jesus Christ. No wonder they do it.
    The people here keep taking the bait for no good reason, they're not gonna win. It irritating just watching them just bite.

The worst part is when Trump gets removed from office his loyal slaves posting here will still say he's innocent.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, what are you contributing to the conversation?

Any thoughts on Mueller wrapping up his witch hunt?
    If it’s a witch hunt, do you think it will exonerate Trump? It’s a very confusing stance to take... Do you think that this is both a witch hunt and that it will exonerate Trump?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    The worst part is when Trump gets removed from office his loyal slaves posting here will still say he's innocent.
    The present argument is that it’s a witch hunt. It’s completely transparent what will happen if Trump is found at all involved. The more interesting problem, is what happens to this being a witch hunt, without Trump being drowned? Does that mean the witch hunt was to save Trump?