10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vatrilian View Post
    Belgium is not even a real country. It wouldn't exist if it were not for mine. You have a king.....
    Not sure how this is related but you sound triggered, so thank you for the admission that you are unable to reply back

Belgium is not even a real country. It wouldn't exist if it were not for mine. You have a king.....
    You're an account from 2015, stop acting like some throwaway burner account.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Not sure how this is related but you sound triggered, so thank you for the admission that you are unable to reply back
    You said the political structure of Belgium was somehow more complicated than the United States of America. That is laughable. The principle conclusion are made by not only William Barr but Rod Rosenstein and career department of justice officials. We will get the entire report but those are the accurate conclusions. No collusion. No obstruction.

Is Mueller a hack too?
    He just might be! Expect the democrat pundits to set the aims on him and Barr, now that the report doesn't seem to contain what they so wanted it to contain.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynarii View Post
    The US is a threat to it's allies, since it is currently proudly stating that it's word is without value because nobody can force it to keep it.

But the biggest threat? Hardly. For all that a small minority of Americans wet their panties at the thought of the US nuking every single non-American city in the world, that's REALLY not going to happen any time soon. The US will absolutely hurt it's allies just to prove that it can do so without repercussion, but there are still countries that outright want to murder everyone else and they're still worse.

The Trump supporter that recently claimed that Belgium is "not a real country" kind of supports your basic premise

10+ Year Old Account
    You said the political structure of Belgium was somehow more complicated than the United States of America. That is laughable. The principle conclusion are made by not only William Barr but Rod Rosenstein and career department of justice officials. We will get the entire report but those are the accurate conclusions. No collusion. No obstruction.
    Yet many indictments all over the campaign trial so that means Trump had no control over his own staff.

You are free to explain the Belgian political structure to me and why you think it is not more complicated seeing you are so certain of yourself. I believe you are confusing nation size with structure, no wonder you are confused about more things if you are struggling with that concept

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    You're an account from 2015, stop acting like some throwaway burner account.
    I don't think anything of value would be lost there.

I guess this is the next hoax. Mueller is a Russian agent.
    Only if you didn't spot the sarcasm, and it seems you didn't. Because Acidbaron isn't a Trump loving bigot.

Yet many indictments all over the campaign trial so that means Trump had no control over his own staff.

You are free to explain the Belgian political structure to me and why you think it is not more complicated seeing you are so certain of yourself. I believe you are confusing nation size with structure, no wonder you are confused about more things if you are struggling with that concept

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think anything of value would be lost there.
    No indictments related to Russian collusion. There was none as was concluded by the Mueller report. The United States is clearly more complicated in scope and structure than the micro state of Belgium.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Only if you didn't spot the sarcasm, and it seems you didn't. Because Acidbaron isn't a Trump loving bigot.
    Might be an error on my behalf I post so frequently that I kind of assume most know where I stand on topics that appear almost daily.

No indictments related to Russian collusion. There was none as was concluded by the Mueller report. The United States is clearly more complicated in scope and structure than the micro state of Belgium.
    I guess this means that he has no idea about Belgium politics. Sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    We will see, if that's the case we are speaking purely of other criminal activities so it's not like it makes it any better not to speak of the general incompetence to vet and control staff.

Don't use terms you don't understand it won't help your case, you are free to look up how many governments we have and the effect of a language based border and so on.

That is if you want to stop posturing and wish to actually educated yourself.

We will see, if that's the case we are speaking purely of other criminal activities so it's not like it makes it any better not to speak of the general incompetence to vet and control staff.

Don't use terms you don't understand it won't help your case, you are free to look up how many governments we have and the effect of a language based border and so on.

That is if you want to stop posturing and wish to actually educated yourself.
    The majority of indictments were nonplayers and had nothing to do with the campaign. The only one was Manafort whos crimes were committed years before he joined the campaign. Manafort had worked on many campaigns including John McCain and Bush. The justice department determined before he was not worth indicting but changed their toon when they thought they could get him to flip on the Russian collusion hoax. The United States is a more complicated country then Belgium, that is a fact to any outside sane observer.

There's 2 parties in the US. It's pretty fucking straightforward.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    There's 2 parties in the US. It's pretty fucking straightforward.
    And hundreds of cultures, diverse people and languages. One of the largest countries on earth with states with their own cultures and identities. The worlds sole super power with bases, troops, and fleets all over the world. The largest and greatest economy on the planet. Yes not complex.

It's not hard to fathom, whatsoever.

Try this for size tho

https://www.theguardian.com/news/dat...-of-government

It's funny how you point out different languages and cultures as a reason, you know nothing about Belgium do you?

It's not hard to fathom, whatsoever.

Try this for size tho

https://www.theguardian.com/news/dat...-of-government

It's funny how you point out different languages and cultures as a reason, you know nothing about Belgium do you?
    I do it was once a great country. Called the Netherlands and the United Provinces. The Dutch had a rich culture and identity. A powerful economy and great influence on the world. It is now a European created state with no real culture or identity of its own. It will be forever a state that has to adapt to the machinations of greater ones. The United States is diverse. Belgium is not.

Well I guess I only have (x-1) reasons to utterly despise Trump now. X is still a very large number.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

I do it was once a great country. Called the Netherlands and the United Provinces. The Dutch had a rich culture and identity. A powerful economy and great influence on the world. It is now a European created state with no real culture or identity of its own. It will be forever a state that has to adapt to the machinations of greater ones. The United States is diverse. Belgium is not.
    Are you talking about the US here?

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you talking about the US here?
    I really would bother me I don't mind ignorant people being ignorant. He thinks attacking Belgium would trigger me, it doesn't.

He knows about a single century somewhat so telling him about all the rest would take far too long. If he wants to there's an internet to educate himself.

His simply triggered that he can't form an argument against me so he tries with nation bashing

You're probably right. The facepalming infront of my monitor is extremely loud, when reading the ignorance in posts like his. I guess I should blame his Uncle/Father.