Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would be willing to bet the Legendary system goes back to the old ways. The current legend system is shit and classes became too dependent on it to be optimal and they abandoned strict utility legendaries in beta. Why would they revisit that again? I bet we get one legendary again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toro S View Post
    Don't you get that this is exactly what makes it more believable?

They won't depart too far from developed systems they see as "solid".
    Yep, that's true. But I'm not buying 4th hunter spec, it doesn't make any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    And after Blizzcon, it'll be a wall of "blizz it's not too late to cancel the expansion"
    What they don't realise: By the time we get an announcement, Blizz is already well past the point of no return. I.e. it very much is too late to cancel.

"randomly generated zones" i can imagine that without flying, need to make an auto unstuck macro

Quote Originally Posted by Kakera View Post
    The same reason they allow posters like Jaylock to be here. They are unaware of how certain actions effect a community.
    they are very aware

you what you want and what they want is 2 different things - his threads might be a clickbaits but its working and all the revenue from adds on the pages goes to their pockets.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope the Void Hunter thing isn't real as a whole. To me, BM & MM don't feel that uniquely
    different from one another, so I doubt if Void Hunter was a thing, it'd be any different.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    they are very aware

you what you want and what they want is 2 different things - his threads might be a clickbaits but its working and all the revenue from adds on the pages goes to their pockets.
    Not only that, but without Jaylock, this forum would be filled with Wow is dying, M+ is killing wow, I hate legendaries, M+ score in unfair, and all the other bitch threads, with rarely anything worth even clicking on
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Is there a reason why we have so many "leaks" this time around?

Deleted
    The most plausible part is about Hero Points, since it involves:
    • devs taking the final step and aping a GW2 feature along with its name, but failing to keep what makes it non-cringy (ability to start farming HP long before lvl cap and sufficient opportunities to get more to have a complete elite spec in one evening)
    • devs being forced to tick something off the list (returning pre-MoP talent trees demanded by the playerbase) but being royally butthurt about reception of what they thought will be accepted as its successor (the endless AP grind)
    • Team B devs being unable to get over their glaring inferiority to people who made TBC and WotLK and in result denying players fast access to the old talent trees during levelling and gating it behind another endless grind, probably making multiple specs unplayable or heavily undertuned until an absolutely basement-dweller amount of AP is farmed

Otherwise no, especially if whatever Alleria hints at is one new spec for one class. Perhaps if the Void Ranger replaces SV or something like this.

That list of features sounds so unappealing to me that I actually think this might be legit.

Deleted

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    The WF/TF change will literally never happen. The most they'd do is cap it to 5~ levels below current tier Mythic and adjust with each tier. They're not going to cripple TF for the masses to appease the few of us Mythic raiders that have a problem with it as that would be a horrible business decision. When people make leaks like this or request something asinine I can only assume that they don't realize how small of a minority us Mythic raiders are.

Quote Originally Posted by Dredglol View Post
    I want to believe this isn't a photoshop.

It currently says "Join the World of Warcraft development team for an overview of what's in store next for the heroes of the Horde and the Alliance, including updates on the latest content and features."

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    Ya that's completely false. Ever heard of Gearscore? Ya, please don't make up complete bullshit lies to try and push your casual narrative. People have always cared about gear. Pugs used to have a person personally inspect you before the Gearscore addon, unless it was a fail group that couldn't clear Patchwerk 25
    You clearly didn’t understand the gear score add on. Feel free to download it and look at the old source code if you want. Every single item in the game was manually in there with its own given score. Item levels were a general idea of someone’s gear, but didn’t actually show a reflection of stats. The person who made GearScore us sims to decide which pieces of gear were truly the best, and then gave those pieces the highest scores. Very similar to how the Pawn AddOn works now. I get something 15 item levels lower with Crit/Haste and it has a higher score than what I have now because Vers/Mastery.

If you’re going to quote me and tell me what I said is complete bullshit, the least you can do is show what you’re talking about. Your post literally reduces the likelihood that I would believe you ever played pre-Cata or if you did, that you were any good. You’re also talking to someone who has been a hardcore, realm-first type raider for the entire WotLK expansion. I didn’t use highest item level stuff all the damn time.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentail View Post
    You clearly didn’t understand the gear score add on. Feel free to download it and look at the old source code if you want. Every single item in the game was manually in there with its own given score. Item levels were a general idea of someone’s gear, but didn’t actually show a reflection of stats. The person who made GearScore us sims to decide which pieces of gear were truly the best, and then gave those pieces the highest scores. Very similar to how the Pawn AddOn works now. I get something 15 item levels lower with Crit/Haste and it has a higher score than what I have now because Vers/Mastery.

If you’re going to quote me and tell me what I said is complete bullshit, the least you can do is show what you’re talking about. Your post literally reduces the likelihood that I would believe you ever played pre-Cata or if you did, that you were any good. You’re also talking to someone who has been a hardcore, realm-first type raider for the entire WotLK expansion. I didn’t use highest item level stuff all the damn time.
    You're actually wrong. ilevel used to be a hidden stat, and it was reverse engineered by players. Gear ilevel has always determined stats, it's just that the ilevel of the gear was hidden from players. You not using the highest ilevel gear has nothing to do with ilevel determining stat budget. Yes a lower-ish ilevel piece of gear with better stats for you is going to be better than a slightly higher ilevel piece with less desirable stats.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Martymark View Post
    I want to believe this isn't a photoshop.

It currently says "Join the World of Warcraft development team for an overview of what's in store next for the heroes of the Horde and the Alliance, including updates on the latest content and features."
    Is that link safe? Browser keeps telling me something about the certificate isnt safe or w.e

Post-Cap Leveling: Hero Points and Hero Talents
    Thank fuck if that turns out to be true, although I'd still prefer an account wide system.

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptoriana View Post
    Is that link safe? Browser keeps telling me something about the certificate isnt safe or w.e
    The link is safe but it's just a photoshopped schedule and a fake.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

probably the most effortless of all the shit leaks we saw

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dredglol View Post
    oh shit dude, look at what mine says !