Deleted

RESTO DRUID stats help pls

ok thx for reading this is my cart https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...zzak/kiltofake I dont have any ter set yet what sould i be looking for haste/crit/mastery i am hearing diff things can anyone point me in the right direction {had 1 year out}
    Last edited by mmocabf7bee86a; 2017-10-29 at 07:50 PM.

https://www.dvorakgaming.com/world-o...s-and-gearing/

Gives you the basic. About half way down he has a spreadsheet you can fill out and it will tell you want is best for what you got RIGHT now. Of course that changes with every piece of gear.

druid stats are a bit odd and the impact of each can change wildly depending on the situation
    in the hardest raiding situations best suited for druids, mastery is strongest though (and in M+ mastery just blows everything out of the water)
    haste and crit are fairly close, but haste indirectly buffs your mastery, a key thing to remember though is that even at just 2 hots (cultivation) mastery becomes your strongest stat, which means when people are low, that's probably what'll be important
    haste increases the frequency of casts and hot ticks, but does little for your non-hot heals (regrowth, tranq, dreamwalker/infusion of life), but do remember that those are your non-cd/non-proc spells
    crit is a buff to all heals, direct, and in low mastery impact situations will have the strongest impact
    the only thing that's definitely true is that crit is better than vers until you have about 30%

the general answer is to get at least 20% of crit/mas/haste and then go for ilvl (although most people use tier 19 so this means they're actually sitting around 25%mastery or more half the time)
    if you know exactly what fight you're working on you can make a really high mastery or more balanced build for it
    if you're curious there's an addon and weakaura called rsdw that attempts to estimate the impact of each of your stats relative to each other for your previous fight

so for instance in my M+ set, I use t19 2p and t20 4p with about 26% mastery and 30% haste and really low crit
    while in my raiding set I run t19 4p with 20% crit, 24% haste, 22% mastery, and 6% vers and use mastery food since most of my healing is just on people with fight specific debuffs or standing out in harder to aoe heal positions and I can rely on other healers to handle the people taking damage from whatever else happens

but if you're pugging crit becomes a more impactful stat as you start lacking time or w/e to just focus heal certain people
    yeah though the general 20/20/20% then ilvl build is generally a good spread to start to aim for and keep, then try dumping crit for mastery if you're stuck on a fight and have off-pieces or enchants/gems you can swap

Deleted
    I would never use a pre-defined stat weights for resto, unless your are very new to the class and just looking for something very quick! Resto Druid stats weights are very interesting - for raid scenarios your stats most likely be very close to each other. So just need on the gear that has the highest ilvl, what I see from most new druids is that they forget that ALL secondary stats are great including versatility (don't forget about it).

When I say that all stats are close to each other - its very general, if you are healing heroic ToS with 5 healers and running cultivation - it will probably do very little healing as players are not dipping low enough for the cultivation HoT to activate - there is a chance that mastery will dip in value. If you are opting to use Tree talent instead of cultivation, no cultivation HoT = less mastery value.

There are so many factors that can impact secondary stats in raids that's why RDSW WeakAura is the best and easiest way to find YOUR stats weights. Don't look for someone to give you stats weights based on their experience - just use the WA.

This is my video that goes it depth about why questions like "I have 20% crit, 30% haste etc are my stats correct" are really hard to answer without knowing YOUR exact playstyle/talents/raid difficulty/current stats distribution. Resto Druids are really lucky to have something like RDSW - I don't think any other class has anything that comes close to this!

Deleted
    Thx this has help a lot I have lisson to what u are saying I watch the video big thumbs up I have seen the difference any more help I am all ears thx u and takeing the time to read post