[Spoilers] Upcoming WoW novel reveals climax battle for Alliance/Horde?

This is not a spoiler about info on what the next expansion is but about a specific event that will probably happen with Sylvanas and Stormwind, the last 3 pages of the upcoming pre-expansion novel reveal that she is planning to ''end the cycle'' with an attack in Stormwind. The name of the novel is called ''Before the Storm''.

Remember how Orgrimmar was left in ruins after SoO and how amazing and game altering it was?

So excited for another story that changes nothing and ends in another stalemate

Well Varimathras did tell Alliance players we would notice the betrayal too late and the "shattered mask" would hang above our hearth. So that sounds about right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can we just kill that Kerrigan wannabe Sylvanas already :P

Other than that I am pretty pumped. Considering the Alliance has already raided Undercity (WotLK) AND Orgrimmar (MoP), the Horde need their chance to raid one of our cities :P
    Last edited by Orby; 2017-11-03 at 01:19 PM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Slightly disappointed. I thought the tensions between Alliance and Horde would lessen with Anduin on the throne but here comes Sylvanas. -.-

However it was a pleasant surprise to see the novel apparently being focused on her. Like many others I expected it to be about Jaina.
    So we will get some story progression for the Horde again after Alliance centric Legion.