Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    For Human male I want the option not to be a fool on steroids / for female I'd like to have better proportions.
    For Orcs I want the option to be brown and walk upright.
    For Gnome I want the option to be fully or part mecha.
    For Troll, Dwarf and Tauren I want the option to be part of their respective subraces.
    For Forsaken I want the option to be a dead Elf or Human.
    For Night and Blood-Elf I want the option to be a High-Elf & Nightborne.

For all races together I'd like more faces and better visual differences between them. More hairstyles, scars, tattoos the lot.

I'd want Blizzard to not waste resources on a character customisation revamp.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Bloodsail Admiral Colonel Sandor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Blizz will never do a full re-do of customization like modern MMOs. No sliders for every curve and cheekbone. But what I would like them to do is:

-Skin
    -Face preset
    -Nose
    -Eye color
    -Scars
    -Piercings
    -Posture
    -Tattoos
    -Hair
    -Facial hair

Height slider, scars, tattoos, wider variety of hairstyles (sidecuts, for example) and beards.

I personally want body sliders too, but the way models are designed, it will be like creating a new one for every possible variation. In the end, it will be a lot more than simply adding a couple of races like they usually do.

I expect them to go fully into the subrace path where all they will do is reskinning existing models.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    I'd want Blizzard to not waste resources on a character customisation revamp.
    What would you like them to do instead?

5+ Year Old Account
    The option of choosing different eye color for races that can have different eyes (not belfs and i think undead and nelfs are attached to that eye color too) instead of it being on par with faces.

Facial hair for belfs, it doesn't have to be like big beards, just smaller bears than the humans have.

Tatoos, and in races that have sub-races that the differentiation ia the tatoos, just let them different tatoos, like between dwarfs they have tatoos by default if they are wildhammer, and no tatoos or different if they are bronzebeard (?), same with Tauren if they happen to have highmountain as a subrace.

Just more choices in general.

And a special one, jewelry. Those races that have jewelry in permanent zones of their body (not hair or beards) will loose them and in exchange we all get a second page of character screen for equip jewelry, all current jewelry from permanent zones of the body can be purchased from vendors, obtained in quests, crafted with the jewelry profession, or founded in treasure chests.
    And on top of that in the character screen creation we can choose some jewelry that we could want to have from the beginning just as now but in the form of aesthetic items.

Not sliders.

Sliders are fucking overrated. I want more faces, more hairstyles, maybe eye-color control and specific body-type options.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would like a height and weight slider that only goes to like 20% either way of the current state.

Also, more options for the things we have now. I don't think we need new face shapes and models like Skyrim where you can make the eyes further apart. You don't see that in WoW. Eye glow colour could be cool for those that have it. Other than that a few tattoos for some races, fur colours, scars, skin colours (why not just put that on a slider?)

I would like to modify yes and nose separately. Even characteristic of face like wrinkles, etc.
    more extra options to customize like jewels on tauren horns.
    Maybe height? body mass?

For tauren female specifically:
    More faces and hairsyles.
    A third fur color option like the males have.

According to my character:
    My face back. It does not look lie the old, which has a big colress nose, and now looks like a tiny got pink nose. Also had some wrinckles, bt that does not disgust me at all.
    About the fur color that I use, they actually made the feet brown, when it was only 1 color. (Maybe they can add this as another pathern, but I want my solid color back). Despiste that my hair changed to brown, but I really don't mind that and actually I apreciate it.
    Last edited by Lionwoman; 2017-11-02 at 01:33 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    I love how many people go the "fuck feminism!! ruining society!" Never change, "/r/incels" champion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    No more eeeelves!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    Yes of course, but why do they add 100% options for pandaren/tauren (dont a have worgen but I do think they get Fur color), while restricting skin color to hairless races.

You can even change faces now too, so the "barber cuts hair" isn't a lore argument.

Basicly every race but 2 or 3 has to pay $15 to change 1 thing.

I played since closed US beta 2004, barbershop didn't even exist till 2008.

Now obviously, you could say that skin color is the way for Worgen/Tauren Druid to define their Pre-Legion bear/cat forms.
    good point. But pandaren and tauren doesnt have hair colours? So instead of haircolor they can change thier fur instead i think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't really matter now that it's not coming with the next expansion.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowater View Post
    good point. But pandaren and tauren doesnt have hair colours? So instead of haircolor they can change thier fur instead i think.
    Yeah ok, it's called fur, but still the point stands that panda/tauren/worgen can change 100% of their options for free, while the other hairless races have to pay for skin colors.

I want eq dye! It's not the same customization that your'e referring to i'm aware, but I still want that and have for years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    Yeah ok, it's called fur, but still the point stands that panda/tauren/worgen can change 100% of their options for free, while the other hairless races have to pay for skin colors.
    Yeah that's true. I think its wrong to have a barber shop let you change face or anything that isnt hairstyle/facialhair/tusks/horns/jewelry. and also lower the cost of re-customize characters. 5 euro seems like a good cost for such a small change, and it doesnt change anything like a race change would since its only cosmetic.