Raid array missing after creators update

So I went trough the creators update this evening, and while the bios sees the raid okay, windows does not detect the drives at all in disk managment though intels rapid storage sees it but reports the amount of free space incorrectly as 4Mb.

The array consists of 2 WD black 2 Tb drives in raid 0 and was working fine b4 the update.

Rest of the pc is ASrock x299 Taichi mobo, intel i7 7820x CPU, 16 GB 2666 Mhz crucial balistix RAM

If anyone has any idea of what is going on b4 I attempt to rollback to the previous version?

Why a RAID 0? Just want a 4TB drive?

10+ Year Old Account
    So to be clear... Your C drive was 4TB before, and now it shows 2TB?
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    So to be clear... Your C drive was 4TB before, and now it shows 2TB?
    Nah my C: drive is a 960 Evo, I do have 2 WD black 2 Tb spinners in raid 0 which showed up in bios and intel's rapid storage but not in windows (I have 2 partitions on it, 1 for games and 1 for storage).

Anyways, the problem went away by itslef after a cold boot where I left the pc on the loginscreen as I was doing some stuff away from the PC and I heard a couple pings as in new hardware found, after I logged in after that they were back, only took 4 cold boot's.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The hardware Gremlins just got bored I guess.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Quote Originally Posted by Denpepe View Post
    Nah my C: drive is a 960 Evo, I do have 2 WD black 2 Tb spinners in raid 0 which showed up in bios and intel's rapid storage but not in windows (I have 2 partitions on it, 1 for games and 1 for storage).

Anyways, the problem went away by itslef after a cold boot where I left the pc on the loginscreen as I was doing some stuff away from the PC and I heard a couple pings as in new hardware found, after I logged in after that they were back, only took 4 cold boot's.
    Windows might have needed to "rebuild" the "raid" of disks. And got confused. I would still verify the disks are good and one is not going bad. I'd hate to see you loose your data..