Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    WW is a joke. "Oh, you can use your interrupt? Good job!".
    Brewmaster was a pain, can't remember much about how I did it but I know the Gift of the Ox (I think?*) talent was AMAZINGLY useful.

*the one that spawns healing orbs based on your health.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    For WW, it's just easy. Interrupt him, you have the interrupts available. Kill the totem, make sure you kill the worms too. If you have some defensive legendary like Prydaz it helps a lot. I oneshot it at 927 ilvl (had already done it with destro which took some tries so I was very familiar with the fight at that point)

Now BrM was the last one I got. Bear Tartare is your best friend for all the tank challenges (and for some of the Twins challenges) Netherstorm was never really cast on my kill, get the ox statue just at the edge of the debuff zone, every second wave you can use Exploding Keg and Keg Smash/Breath of Fire/Chi Burst are enough to kill wave where you don't have the big keg. If they do get to casting, use an orb but you should be able to at least clear every second wave so you can save a few orbs for Kruul.
    On Kruul, use the ox summon when the first add wave spawns. Use Celerity; his AoE zone hurts a lot and you can roll out of it super fast that way. You should use the orbs to get a breather BUT make sure you don't stun him in the middle of his AoE cause BrM's melee range is pathetic and you might lose dps uptime.

Throughout the fight, the most important thing is to max your dps, I used Blackout Combo exclusively with Tiger Palm. On phase 1 I found BrM to have exceptional survivability so you can afford to stay in the debuff up to 6 stacks (and at the pull I could stay up to 8); as soon as your debuff clears, get back in there and dps him more. When you have the debuff clear the damn eyes they can be very annoying. You can get him down before the second infernal with some luck, dps trinkets and very good gear but it is very doable even with two infernals. If you are at three though, you'll need a lot more skill to survive during Kruul.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly Agatha is a problem because you can cheat. She is not at all easy on some specs (mostly Outlaw but also Fury) but it is super easy to cheat on Agatha since her cave counts as part of the Broken Isles and you can use all sorts of buffs. You can easily get through her on all specs if you get Mage Tower and Command Tower up simultaneously since the Command buffs can destroy her (I one shot her on UH because I got the +50% damage buff on the pull during drums then when she jumped and summoned umbrals she got hit by a meteor . . .)

Tank quests will stay reasonably challenging even with a lot of gear.
    That's because the tank challenge is 100% dealing with the visual clutter to not get punted by the fucking infernals.

Infernals are a piece of shit mechanic with how their telegraph gets covered up by swarm of mobs and how fast it casts, so you basically cheat by kiting bosses away from them and hope they die from chip damage from aoe collateral.

It's completely a DPS check about cleaning up adds and not getting punted. It's barely a tank survival cooldown management challenge since that only happens with Kruul and even then what will kill you on Kruul more than running out of cd's is the infernals punting you out.

I just did mage tower as a BrM at ilvl 913 with Cinidaria and a random WW legendary, mostly the trick is to use Niuzao along with whatever self heals you have (in my case, Draenei racial and a trinket). Took me 10-20 tries, and I hadn't played that character in about half a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Just run around in circles and you don't have problems with the infernals.
    Strafing suffices but the problem is when Kruul stomps and creates a slow area and in the process of getting out of the puddle while snared you eat a punt. It's simply an obnoxious mechanic.

Super easy on demonhunter and warrior with all their leaps to counter the punt or even as a bear druid by charging back to the mob, but for less mobile classes like DK or paladin it's a real pain in the ass.

I just abuse Velen's healing orbs in last phase to burn the boss down without worrying about the adds.