Page 1 of 2
LastLast

World of Warcraft: The Dark Below

Level Cap: 115-120 (increased in major patches)
    Old World Revamp: Silithus, Un'Goro, Feralas, Tanaris, Stranglethorn Vale (Uldum largely unaffected)
    Character Customization: Faces, skin colors, tattoos, horns, markings added
    Summary: Titan blood seeps out of wound in Silithus, drastically altering nearby regions and its inhabitants. Azshara seeks to perform ritual that merges Azeroth's dying (weakened) world soul with her own. Something is stirring in the ruins of Ahn'Qiraj (a new threat not seen before). A powerful ally is lost, an old friend becomes a powerful foe.

Name has been a working title for ~18 months, few people know the actual name until Blizzcon
    Last edited by BDZ3; 2017-11-02 at 02:28 PM.

This looks oddly believable for a change.

It's not much of a leak, one day before announcement.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

This is a Destiny expansion name, good bye.

I wouldn't mind seeing additional levels added with each patch. It is something different. Let's give it a shot and see how it works out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BDZ3 View Post
    Old World Revamp: Silithus, Un'Goro, Feralas, Tanaris, Stranglethorn Vale (Uldum largely unaffected)
    Summary: Titan blood seeps out of wound in Silithus, drastically altering nearby regions and its inhabitants. Azshara seeks to perform ritual that merges Azeroth's dying (weakened) world soul with her own. Something is stirring in the ruins of Ahn'Qiraj (a new threat not seen before). A powerful ally is lost, an old friend becomes a powerful foe.
    Vague enough to match almost any actual xpac. The last sentence could easily be omitted without changing the scope of "leak" to any degree.

That is not enough. The races are too bland even with these added things. Subraces like the ones rumoured (Void Elves included) are the way to freshen up the situation. The whole "keep the old spirit intact" of WoD is what will keep reducing the playerbase even further.

Blizz should have learned by now that the WoW community is not the vocal minority that likes Orcs and tribal things "just because" WC 1/2.

I got a dark below for ya.

So what happens between 110-115?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    oh shut the fuck up op

I don't see them doing something like increasing the level cap during an expansion, assuming this came between say tier 22 and tier 23 they would have to add some other means of gearing up prior to tier 23's release because now all of tier 22's gear isn't even useful.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

Deleted
    Change level with patches? Yes because launch dunegons and raids should be made obsolete one patch later

Does no one remember how The Dark Below was supposedly the name of Legion when it was leaked before?

Quote Originally Posted by Rabka Uhalla View Post
    Does no one remember how The Dark Below was supposedly the name of Legion when it was leaked before?
    I don't think that is true. The Dark Below is a Destiny DLC name.

Quote Originally Posted by Isiolia View Post
    This is a Destiny expansion name, good bye.
    This

/10 char

Warender - Orc Enhancement Shaman - Mal'Ganis US

That just sounds like another variation of "the level cap will be 112, because Chromie scenario, and then increase".

A steadily increasing level cap would be very offputting for players returning after quitting mid-expansion.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Deleted

Name has been a working title for ~18 months, few people know the actual name until Blizzcon
    The Dark Below is already the name for a Destiny expansion. And of a film apparently.

Also what about level 111-114?

10+ Year Old Account
    It was revealed already woah
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoQFAjwgojc

Deleted
    Why is Stranglethorn Vale in there if it is an EK region? The Wound is on Silithus, Kalimdor.

What about levels 110-114???