Beta Key Giveaway Week 3: Winners have been selected!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    I haven't reactivated my acc for the prepatch... what does Ayala's do for Arms now? Increased PPM? Gives you the talent? Nothing?
    i5-4690K 4.8GHz | Noctua NH-D14 | Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark I | Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB | Asus GTX 1060 Strix | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | Seasonic M12II Evo 620W | NZXT S340-B

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    I haven't reactivated my acc for the prepatch... what does Ayala's do for Arms now? Increased PPM? Gives you the talent? Nothing?
    the proc stacks with the talent I am pretty sure

Quote Originally Posted by quizzlemanizzle View Post
    the proc stacks with the talent I am pretty sure
    It stacks with the talent but if both procs at the same time one Execute will consume both

I'll miss the hell out of CS animation. Why couldn't BLIZZ just swap overpower and CS in terms of use

Arms is squishy AF right now. I'm getting annihilated in PvP right now like I'm made out of glass. Unplayable.

EDIT: Scratch that. I didn't know they got rid of templates so gear matters again. Ugh.
    Last edited by Wolfman31; 2018-07-20 at 12:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfman31 View Post
    Arms is squishy AF right now. I'm getting annihilated in PvP right now like I'm made out of glass. Unplayable.

EDIT: Scratch that. I didn't know they got rid of templates so gear matters again. Ugh.
    Gear barely matters, and it's not gear, I blow arms warriors up and mine gets blown up. Still tankier than dks/ferals/dh by a mile though.

Quote Originally Posted by ShiyoKozuki View Post
    Gear barely matters, and it's not gear, I blow arms warriors up and mine gets blown up. Still tankier than dks/ferals/dh by a mile though.
    I'm definitely missing the self-heals from the artifact weapon, but I don't recall Arms ever being this squishy. We're supposed to be a plate class. That's plated steel, not dinner plates.

Seems like another addon where Fury and Arms are basically more squishy Rogues with less utility and less damage.

Wait, so we lost Touch of Zakajz and Soul to the Slaughter with nothing in return? Are there any lifesteal/rage to hp traits on azerite items?
    i5-4690K 4.8GHz | Noctua NH-D14 | Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark I | Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB | Asus GTX 1060 Strix | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | Seasonic M12II Evo 620W | NZXT S340-B