Antorus and 7.3.5 same thing?

#Confused, apparently Antorus coming out 28NOV, so 7.3.5 and old world scaling (for leveling) as well?

7.3.5 hasn't even hit the PTR yet, so no.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokas View Post
    #Confused, apparently Antorus coming out 28NOV, so 7.3.5 and old world scaling (for leveling) as well?
    They haven't announced a 7.3.5 release date and their comment about Antorus didn't mention a patch level. I believe 77 days after 7.3.2 launch date would be some time in January. I wouldn't be surprised if Antorus came out Nov 28th and then 7.3.5 keeps to the same 77 days release schedule that they have kept all of legion.

edit:
    Link to Antorus raid release (possibly speculation) https://www.wowhead.com/news=275497/...-november-28th

Link to 7.3.5 info https://www.wowhead.com/news=275508/...in-patch-7-3-5

Also as post above said 7.3.5 is not on PTR however Antorus raid is/was on ptr. Not clear if Antorus will bump patch level up from 7.3.2. Reading the Blizz forums it looks like Antorus was part of the 7.3.2 patch just not open currently.

PTR forums: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/22814198/
    Last edited by mrcodez; 2017-11-06 at 04:36 PM.

holy shit this expo's slow af

Antorus has been in the game files since 7.3 came out, technically it has been ready to play since release day, they just gated it.

Each raid that was unlocked with a .5 patch has been in the game since the .0 patch but they didn't unlock it straight away.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Deleted
    Are the pvp server changes in 7.3.5 or do we have to wait for 8.0?

No, they already said Antorus is not 7.3.5, it's before.

7.3.5 will come later, like in between Antorus and the BFA pre-patch.

Quote Originally Posted by ZOZOGOK View Post
    Are the pvp server changes in 7.3.5 or do we have to wait for 8.0?
    I don't believe the optional pvp flagging (what I'm assuming you're talking about) has ever been mention with 7.5 ... some pvp changes (like a new BG) were mentioned with 7.5.

7.3.5 and all the changes with it will be released most likely in late Feb/march
    Antorus and the next PVP season achivms are already in the game

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Which expo was fast af?
    Pandaria, until SoO.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Which expo was fast af?
    haha, well TBC was for me, since I had no idea Wrath was even in production, back then! oh the joy of not knowing...

7.3.2 was Antorus. Like that was the bulk of the data of 7.3.2. All they have to do is flip a switch to activate it on November 28.

7.3.5 isn't even on the PTR yet. When it is on the PTR it will be up for 1-2 months.