Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Horde Shit like this bothers me, does it you?

8.1 Darkspear - Icecrown - The Frozen Throne (ZTO) (New) - Help the Spirit of Vol'jin confront the Lich King. Horde only. Map: Icecrown Citadel. Roles: 1 damage.

P.S. I didn't see one that said Alliance ONLY. Still bothers me though. I like story too. Don't you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Why though? Vol'jin is/was a member of the Horde so it makes sense that the Horde players are the ones helping him. Don't forget that the Alliance also had that one faction locked Quest line on the Broken Shore with helping Anduin get a grip.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

Pretty sure the Tyrande scenario is gonna be Alliance only.
    "I have watched the other races... I have seen their squabbling, their ruthlessness. Their wars do nothing but scar the land, and drive the wild things to extinction. No, they cannot be trusted. Only beasts are above deceit." - Rexxar

Oh get a grip and stop whining! Why don't you level a Horde character to experience Horde stories? The solution is as simple as that. It would make zero sense for Alliance characters to experience Horde stories which is why each faction has had their own quests and stories since forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantombeard View Post

P.S. I didn't see one that said Alliance ONLY. Still bothers me though. I like story too. Don't you?
    I mean, the entire 110-120 on your isles are alliance only, do you see us bitching?

Play both factions then?

We don’t need a repeat of the Alliance being forced to do Horde questlines like the Darkspear rebellion

7+ Year Old Account
    tyrande chain says hi.

Formerly known as Arafal

8.1 Darkspear - Icecrown - The Frozen Throne (ZTO) (New) - Help the Spirit of Vol'jin confront the Lich King. Horde only. Map: Icecrown Citadel. Roles: 1 damage.

tyrande scenario???

You realize that in BfA half the leveling content is faction specific?
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    They could do something like they are with the Zandalar raid, where you could view the other faction's story scenarios disguised as a member of their faction in like a "flashback" scenario thing... but that won't work if the story involves regular zone questing, and it kind of takes away from the whole "us vs. them" mentality if you play both factions.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

Make a character of each faction. I care about the lore and I ended up doing that many years ago, both factions are different enough to warrant going through both experiences, especially in BFA moreso than in Legion.

10+ Year Old Account

Cap a horde and ally toon. That way you can experience the story in ways that make sense, rather than shoehorning either faction into a scenario for the sake of perceived parity.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Draenox View Post
    Make a character of each faction. I care about the lore and I ended up doing that many years ago, both factions are different enough to warrant going through both experiences, especially in BFA moreso than in Legion.
    Beat me to it.
    Remember: Words are not violence.
    Make your own groups!!!

Yeah, don't think Horde get to help with Tyrande's Ascension Quest, that will unlock "night warrior" appearance options for Night Elves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Play both factions then?

We don’t need a repeat of the Alliance being forced to do Horde questlines like the Darkspear rebellion
    The horde was forced to do all of argus.
    Remember: Words are not violence.
    Make your own groups!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lollerlaban View Post
    I mean, the entire 110-120 on your isles are alliance only, do you see us bitching?
    ??? What do you mean by this, that we only had to level on Kul Tiras? Well we had to go into Horde zones to quest as early as lvl 112.

What about the Tyrande scenario? This one's Alliance only 100%, even if it may not say that in the strings right now.

Also I don't see the issue of faction specific Content. We had that since vanilla and this Expansion is about a faction war after all

Deleted
    Night warrior = Alliance only.
    In 8.0 we also had different cinematics and storylines, if you want to see it all then you need to play on both sides or use YouTube.

No, because it's Horde. Alliance only would bother me.
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

10+ Year Old Account
    I like separate faction stories.

You bother me.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    ??? What do you mean by this, that we only had to level on Kul Tiras? Well we had to go into Horde zones to quest as early as lvl 112.
    You're doing outpost expansions on the other continent, not story questing.