Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ...
    I love how salty you horde fans are about Genn.Did you really freakin think,that horde will never answer for the shit it commits?You're pissed at Jaina and Genn only because they strike back,instead of turning away and pretending it didn't happen. Blaming Genn Greymane for striking back against the aggressors,is like blaming the Punisher.

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    No. Blizzard says "which one happened first??? Undercity or Darnassus??" We don't know yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Hes making shit up.
    It's confirmed by Blizzard that Lordaeron is attacked in response to the Horde burning down Teldrassil.

Educate yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by VomitPrincess View Post
    It's confirmed by Blizzard that Lordaeron is attacked in response to the Horde burning down Teldrassil.

Educate yourself.
    Was Horde there yes. Did they burn it down....no one knows. People like you are assuming Horde burned down the tree cause...hurr durr Horde is “evil”. Instead of making assumptions, wait until the full story comes out.

Salty Feline Overlord Beerbill Society's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry Genn is not a warmongering dog, if you think like that you haven't been paying attention. Genn had Sylvanas trapped in Stormhein, and probably could have killed her there, he restrain himself by only destroying the lamp that control the valkyr and left claiming that was revenge enough for his son to deprive the forsaken from their future.

Srsly guys attention to the details....
    Last edited by Beerbill Society; 2017-11-09 at 01:29 PM.

"... And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee." - Ezekiel 25:17

"My name is Legion: for we are many." - Mark 5:9
    My characters :3

"He wants to kill Sylvanas for destroying his kingdom, turning his people into refugees and killing his son.. he must be Garrosh 2.0!!"

No, not at all.

'Garrosh 2.0' threads surely drive the lore writers of WoW crazy enough that they'll never do a 'Garrosh 2.0' in the same way precisely because they wouldn't want the storyline to have that label . I wouldn't expect to see it again for a long time, if indeed they ever do it again.

Holy crap, you have some people in denial.

"We don't know who burned down Teldrassil. Maybe a dwarf lit a pipe and he dropped the mactch?".

Newsflash: The expansion is about conflict between Horde and Alliance. Teldrassil did not spontaneously combust. Now, we don't know who gave the order to burn it down (Oh wait? Maybe the undead crazy bitch?). Face it: The Horde might be the "edgy" faction with most of the players, but the alliance remains the good guys.

Garrosh 2.0?

No. I'd rather see BOTH Genn and Sylvanas die at the same time. Would give not only Anduin enough power to end the Alliance/Horde BS, but it'd also give more closure to the whole Void Lord's BS.

Why? Well, remember: Dragons, The ORIGINAL Alliance/Horde races, and some other "new" races were on another "World" Or, "realm", battling against A DARK force. Then, an armored Warrior stood before then. He didn't look like Anduin, but he didn't look too different either. Then, as they both clashed, everyone was shocked in their battle. Then, the Shadow fell, only for the Light to dim....

Sure, it's a Vision. And, sometimes, Vision's don't mean shit. But, what if, this is true? What if this is Anduin's battle Against the Void Lords? He's old age, yes. But, he's still a LOT stronger than anyone else would ever be. He, and (Maybe) the Champions would clash against the Void, only to fall. However, Azeroth's soul helps them, as she blesses their hearts with her power. We then defeat the Void Lords, only for Anduin to sacrifice himself, and save us all...

The last of the Wrynn line, gone. A bittersweet ending to WoW. A perfect one.

Deleted
    Genn was Garrosh before Garrosh was Garrosh. If anything Garrosh is Gen 2.0