Deleted

Battle Net Account subscription instead of WoW Account

Why hasn't Blizzard ever thought of changing the WoW subscription from individual WoW accounts (WoW1,2,3 etc) in battle net to just making the subscription activate the balle.net account as a whole.

I can't be the only one who has more then 1 account from RaFs etc. By making the account as a whole active that means I can log into characters from a forgotten acc. so I can login and out to transfer them instead of having to fork out extra ££ to re sub to do one thing.

Make it stricter so only 1 instance of BNet app can be logged into to stop any account sharing etc.

I think it would make a rather positive impact on the community.
    Last edited by mmoc157db6de0e; 2017-11-09 at 12:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Soooo, what you're basically is requesting is cheaper subscription by including your other game licenses. Not sure Blizzard would jump onto that.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Lul uhm. Because $$$?
    Multiboxers, people with additional accounts. They'd lose the additional sub revenue from all those players.
    They are a business, they operate to make money, that's it.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Deleted
    You access only 1 account at a time but atleast you can actually access them?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    Lul uhm. Because $$$?
    Multiboxers, people with additional accounts. They'd lose the additional sub revenue from all those players.
    They are a business, they operate to make money, that's it.
    /thread

Mods may close it now

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivux View Post
    You access only 1 account at a time but atleast you can actually access them?
    And deny multiboxing with them? Bad idea. Additional accounts on my main bnet account were always the RAF leveling accounts (shared heirlooms help a lot).

I can see them never doing that. Too much loss of money from multiboxers and gold miners.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why the FUCK would they ever do that? You think they hate money or something?
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

You know you can also merge those accounts.