View Poll Results: Have all allied races been revealed?

Voters
42. This poll is closed
  • yes

11 26.19%
  • no

31 73.81%

Post BFA Allied Races

How many will there be? I read some people saying that there are more coming that hasn't been revealed yet? Is this true or not?

They already stated we’re going to get more in future patches. For now the ones they’ve revealed are what we get at release but they will be doing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    They already stated we’re going to get more in future patches. For now the ones they’ve revealed are what we get at release but they will be doing more.
    They didn't necessarily say they were in future PATCHES... they said in the future. There are 6 at launch, and we might not get any more until another expansion. They also didn't necessarily deny that there won't be any in a future patch though.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a very pointless thread, sorry.

We'll probably see one or two more pairs drop before the expansion is revealed, to build hype for the expansion. My guess will be another pair every few content patches or so, and then regular Allied Race additions in future expansions.

I'm sure there will be more at some point, but this batch all at once is probably good for now.