Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SHUMEGGAH View Post
    Except for monks, death knights and druids.
    They said more druid form are on the way, so I wouldn't cut druid from the list yet...

Druid has been confirmed on twitter. I'd say hunter shaman priest and warrior are givens. Mage and rogue likely. Monk also likely thanks to Pandaria connection. Warlock maybe but they seem too diehard traditionalist for that.

Wake me up when Trolladin is confirmed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Oh yeah, I can definitely see a lot of people going Troll Paladin if they can.
    I planned to have a troll priestess and a troll warrior, but if they get to be paladins, then it would be priestess + paladin instead. :3

Zandalari Paladin needs to happen. If Tauren can be paladins based on sun worship, then Zandalari should be able to based on Loa worship.

It would make total sense for Zandalari to get Druid but that would make an additional 2 races on horde that can be Druid while Alliance get none. Seems a bit imbalanced. And I'm not even sure what other races on Ally side they could give it to if they wanted to balance it out...

Human?

I wanna be a dinosaur druid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    It would make total sense for Zandalari to get Druid but that would make an additional 2 races on horde that can be Druid while Alliance get none. Seems a bit imbalanced. And I'm not even sure what other races on Ally side they could give it to if they wanted to balance it out...

Human?
    Why does it have to be balanced? Who gives a flying fuck?

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    Why does it have to be balanced? Who gives a flying fuck?
    Going by their past actions seems like something they would likely try to do. But I'm with you, I don't care really. I'm horde anyways.

In MoP, Zandalari Trolls used a Night Elf skeleton with different walking and standing animations.

So I believe they use the new Night Elf Skeleton + those walking and standing animations, updated for the new rig.
    They Said in a interview that the current skeletons and animations seen at blizzcon are placeholders and all allied races would have new ones with some races like the highmointain tauren being more similar to the original than others.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gahk View Post
    They Said in a interview that the current skeletons and animations seen at blizzcon are placeholders and all allied races would have new ones with some races like the highmointain tauren being more similar to the original than others.
    Do you have a link?

I believe you, I just wanna see more about the Allied Races!

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Do you have a link?

I believe you, I just wanna see more about the Allied Races!
    It was either the final boss interview or Jesse cox's I'm not sure I'm not on wifi right now but its um their youtube channel

Zandalari have Paladins, as per Throne of Thunder

Quote Originally Posted by Gahk View Post
    I don't believe this. It goes against the exact purpose of allied races, in that they are essentially a new race, but since they use an already made player-rig, they are much easier to create than, say, a whole new race.

Like I said, though: Zandalari and Nightborne have custom standing, walking and I think running animations, and so far it looks like the player version will have those, too.

Isle of Thunder had the Zandalari all thunder-boosted, which I thought was the reason behind their glowy eyes, but apparently it's part of their base anatomy.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

Quote Originally Posted by Zuben View Post
    Isle of Thunder had the Zandalari all thunder-boosted, which I thought was the reason behind their glowy eyes, but apparently it's part of their base anatomy.
    Yeah, but I can imagine that they will have the option for those glowy thunder runes when you create one, too.

I mean, Highmountain Tauren have tattoos, Lightforged Draenei have customizable runes, Nightborne have them too. I'd be surprised if the Zandalari Trolls did not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isiolia View Post
    Hmmm, they seems to equalize the factions class, so I gues zandalari might have :

Warrior, rogue, paladin, priest, warlock, shaman, druid, hunter, monk

And dark iron :

Warrior, rogue, paladin, priest, warlock, shaman, mage, hunter, monk

That's the most accurate thing to me.

For troll - mage instead of paladin.

Also, add DK to both.
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.

15+ Year Old Account
    I wonder, in specific, if Zandalari can be Paladins. Throne of Thunder had Zandalari Prelates, which were pretty much Paladins, so it's curious.
    They had better. Taking it all the way back to pur first introduction to them when ZG was added, they had a series of quests telling the history of the Zandalari freethinkers tied to the ZG paladin reputation gear.

You are a heathen. Heathens have a place in the tribe. Heathens are freethinkers of Zandalar. Freethinkers do not fear oppression. Freethinkers die for what they believe in. We know you would die for what you believe in. This earns our acknowledgement. This earns you a chance to prove yourself further.

We must have the Paragons of Power. Go to Zul'Gurub. Kill the minions of Hakkar. Return when you have what I seek. Claim the first battle gear of a Zandalar freethinker.

Go.
    You do much to honor us. Your hands drip with the blood of Hakkar's minions. You are a friend to the tribe.

Wear these bracers. They are the freethinker's armguards. This is what I mean about real power.
    Your beliefs are alien to us, heathen. Ancient Zandalar were once branded as heretics. This was when the Gurubashi Empire was strong. Heathens dared to challenge the priest of Hakkar. Heathens then were hunted and killed as vermin. Those heathens never wavered in their fight against the Blood God. We honor the price they paid. They are the freethinkers.

Destroy the minions of Hakkar in Zul'Gurub. Bring me the Paragons of Power I seek. Success will be greatly rewarded.

Go.
    Your honor is assured in the tribe. You claim many deaths in Zul'Gurub. Enemies fall before your convictions. Enemies fall before your power.

This is the freethinker's belt. It is a symbol of honor. It is powerful mojo. It is now yours.
    Battle gear gives you power in the tribe. The freethinkers are honored in this way. They are zealots. They imbue their breastplates with powerful mojo. If their beliefs falter in the face of the enemy, their breastplate will not.

You must be revered amongst us to possess such a breastplate. Go to Zul'Gurub. Take the Paragons of Power I need. Take the Paragons most painfully from the fools inside. Bring them to me. Prove your worth as a freethinker once and for all.
    You have done what few ever could. You have brought the minions of Hakkar to their knees. You have shown them what a freethinker can do. You have shown us how a heretic could be revered in the tribe. You have more than real power. You ARE real power.

Take the breastplate, freethinker. Crush those who oppose you.

Deleted
    Anyone saying that ZANDALARI troll can't be druids, is out of their mind. They Worshipping the LOA more than anyone, and then they can't be Druid, Blizzard may have it's weak moments, but i garantee they can be druids.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neps View Post
    They will not be Paladins, I don't think that make sense. Darkspear trolls can't be Paladins either and entire Troll culture with voodoo magic doesn't seem to mesh with Paladin.
    There have been Zandalari paladins in the lore since the Zandalari were first introduced in 1.7. They're called Freethinkers, and even though they're considered heathens, they are honored for their conviction and power. Long ago when the Zandalari were branded heretics by the Gurubashi, the Freethinkers were the ones who challenged and fought the priests of Hakkar.