Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    It would be a stretch nonetheless, considered those Zandalari were strictly related to Drakkari stuff alone (not even the Scourge-infested Drak'tharon Keep, only the "healthy" northern side of Zul'Drak and Gundrak).
    Wouldn't be the first race being open for DKs being a stretch lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    I could have sworn that Blizzard already announced how the Zandalari will be able to be both druids and shaman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    I could have sworn that Blizzard already announced how the Zandalari will be able to be both druids and shaman.
    They did announce they could be druids. They said their travel form is a raptor.

15+ Year Old Account
    That's what I thought. I know they didn't announce the full list of what classes they can be but I remember druid & shaman being 2 of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    Wouldn't be the first race being open for DKs being a stretch lol.
    That's a fair point, given the introduction of Worgen and Goblins. Then again, Pandaren could have been justified almost as easily (being non-stop travelers and such) yet they were never given the DK class.

Honestly, I just not think the Zandalari need the class and, rather, I would prefer for them to get the Prelate (Paladin) class.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's a fair point, given the introduction of Worgen and Goblins. Then again, Pandaren could have been justified almost as easily (being non-stop travelers and such) yet they were never given the DK class.

Honestly, I just not think the Zandalari need the class and, rather, I would prefer for them to get the Prelate (Paladin) class.
    I'd prefer pally a little more too, but you just never know with Blizz.

Zandalari Paladin > Druid. It'd be so much cooler. Paladins are the only way to differentiate themselves from normal Darkspear trolls class-wise. Also, the female Darkspear should have a hunched over posture option like they originally were designed with.

i'd like to see
    warrior, hunter, rogue, warlock, priest, shaman, druid

silly class combos would be monk, paladin, death knight

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    Source on the shaman part? I've been wanting to know if they'll be able to make Shaman for a while

It would be a stretch nonetheless, considered those Zandalari were strictly related to Drakkari stuff alone (not even the Scourge-infested Drak'tharon Keep, only the "healthy" northern side of Zul'Drak and Gundrak).
    Go read the Drakkari lore, they rejoined the Zandalari after they are forced out of northrend by the Lich King. They are there with the Zandalari in Pandaria, their leader is even in a boss fight in Throne of Thunder.

Not even remotely a stretch. In fact, it would be quite an oversight to leave them out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Diaxx View Post
    Go read the Drakkari lore, they rejoined the Zandalari after they are forced out of northrend by the Lich King. They are there with the Zandalari in Pandaria, their leader is even in a boss fight in Throne of Thunder.

Not even remotely a stretch. In fact, it would be quite an oversight to leave them out.
    And? For what I remember there are freaking undead Drakkari following the Zandalari in MoP. I have no idea how that relates to potential Zandalari DKs though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

7+ Year Old Account
    how the darkpear trolls can compete with this? they can't, bad models, and now this fucking awesome druid forms

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    how the darkpear trolls can compete with this? they can't, bad models, and now this fucking awesome druid forms

No druid can compete with the Zandalari
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can imagine this, from in-game:

Warrior - Obvious, everyone has warrior.
    Rogue - Same as above.
    Hunter - Same as first.
    Druid - We already know, plus the Dinomancers.
    Priest - Obvious aswell, plenty of Loa priests.
    Mage - They were scholars and there are plenty of Zandalari Mages on Isle.
    Shaman - Not so sure, but I see it as a possibility (there is a Zandalari Shaman in the reveal, so who knows?)
    Warlock - Not 100% here, but there are Demoniacs which seems like a cross between DHs and Warlocks, more casters but they bind the demon souls, but not like DHs.
    Paladin - Again, I remain doubtful about this, but there are Paladin-esque mobs in Throne of Thunder, they would probably not be paladins, like Sunwalkers.
    Death Knight/Demon Hunter - Nope.

These are just what I believe, mind you. But most are quite possible.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Soooo any news from this datamining?

Wowhead got a Dressing Room with a Zandalari on it, and there it shows only 4 classes for the Zandalari: Druids, Hunters, Warriors and Shaman!

Is this it? No Priests, from a society were priests are in the rulling circle? No mages, in a tribe of academics and scholars? D:

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Soooo any news from this datamining?

Wowhead got a Dressing Room with a Zandalari on it, and there it shows only 4 classes for the Zandalari: Druids, Hunters, Warriors and Shaman!

Is this it? No Priests, from a society were priests are in the rulling circle? No mages, in a tribe of academics and scholars? D:
    This is the very first build, you'll see more stuff in the next one

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuze View Post
    This is the very first build, you'll see more stuff in the next one
    I need at least Warlock or Priest D: