Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I don't know, back during Blizzcon some of the people who do the datamining said that it might be easier to rebuild the world on the current engine than find a way to make the engine they had back then work with the current hardware.
    Only problem it would take them as long as it took to develop the vanilla world from scratch, if not longer due to additional details they have added like color shading and more extensive use of doodads. Remaking the world completely is probably the complete last option on their list.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    Flying is not allowed on the area, that's how. But yeah... maybe a Sunwell barrier like Suramar.

- - - Updated - - -

Careful it doesn't get a void elf indigestion. ^^
    It is time we stopped following the Light and followed the true path our KING tried to show. The Fel. Then noone can stop us! Cuz no one will remain to stop us. Muahahahaha

Imagine silvermoon with as much polish as suramar.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinduffen View Post
    Imagine silvermoon with as much polish as suramar.
    I was recently in Silvermoon and it's not as amazing as i remembered. It was really tiny. They need to rebuild the whole thing and make it more expansive. It's literally just 2 streets.

Deleted
    I was recently in Silvermoon and it's not as amazing as i remembered. It was really tiny. They need to rebuild the whole thing and make it more expansive. It's literally just 2 streets.
    Nobody cares about Silvermoon. They nuked the zone harder when Zul'Aman was instanced. Isle of quel'danas it doesn't even look like the Sunwell Grove from the concept, more like a pair of panties shaped. So no thank you. Goldshire is two buildings and nobody complains. Go to play Lotro if you want nice cities.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    I'm assuming the Vindicaar is going to defend the Exodar/Azuremyst.

No idea how Silvermoon will survive.
    magic barrier

Would be cool if they both become a raid, one for the Alliance and one for the Horde. The layout and the art style would of course be different, but the bosses would have the exact same mechanics, just with different names and visual effects. Like, the first boss in Silvermoon would be a Blood Elf that channel the power of the Sunwell, and in Exodar a Draenei that channel the Light from a crystal. Second boss, an Anima Golem for the Alliance's raid and a Vigilant Construct for the Horde's one. Ecc. Maybe a lot of work, but would be epic to conquer the last bastion of defence of the opposite faction.

Loading screen defeats all armies!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AndreiOptyck View Post
    Nobody cares about Silvermoon. They nuked the zone harder when Zul'Aman was instanced. Isle of quel'danas it doesn't even look like the Sunwell Grove from the concept, more like a pair of panties shaped. So no thank you. Goldshire is two buildings and nobody complains. Go to play Lotro if you want nice cities.
    And who was talking to you eh? I get to want whatever i want, it's not dependant on your approval. Go play something else if it afronts you.
    Also, sure, i'd love to see a more expansive Goldshire. Actually, any improvements are always good. Bite me, negative Nancy.

Deleted
    And who was talking to you eh? I get to want whatever i want, it's not dependant on your approval. Go play something else if it afronts you.
    Also, sure, i'd love to see a more expansive Goldshire. Actually, any improvements are always good. Bite me, negative Nancy.
    Well that's just complaining and whining for more. Be happy with whatever they give you or just go to another game. I'm not worried because blizz won't change anything for someone like you.

Deleted
    Well that's just complaining and whining for more. Be happy with whatever they give you or just go to another game. I'm not worried because blizz won't change anything for someone like you.
    They would change things for me and many others if it's the right thing for the game. You, don't have a say in it. So maybe you should go play something else if that afronts you.

They aren't actually the last bastions of whatever. The only reason they too weren't sacked and destroyed is because they're part of the Outland instance, and Blizzard is too lazy to go back and undo that, even though it would probably only take them a day of work to do.

$17.5 billion in assets, but they don't have the resources.

Deleted
    They would change things for me and many others if it's the right thing for the game. You, don't have a say in it. So maybe you should go play something else if that afronts you.
    reusing my words It's a fake cliche. And don't worry, they won't give you anything. For a madman they can just ignore you.

Deleted
    reusing my words It's a fake cliche. And don't worry, they won't give you anything. For a madman they can just ignore you.
    They already gave me plenty i wanted, and continue to do so. You really don't get to decide what rolls and what doesn't. You are literally no one to me and i couldn't care less about what you think.
    Last edited by mmoc80be7224cc; 2018-03-19 at 05:04 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Revamp incoming:

Siege of Silvermoon
    Siege of Exodar
    Not enough content? Change you dislike?
    Unsub or sub later. Give Blizzard feedback, "vote" with money.
    Give feedback through official channels → quit paying.

Deleted
    They already gave me plenty i wanted, and continue to do so. You really don't get to decide what rolls and what doesn't. You are literally no one to me and i couldn't care less about what you think.
    Again another defiled kid bites the dust. Probably in your own world they give you something. But here Blizzard doesn't wastes his time with weebs.

it seem that bfa despite starting with teldrassil/undercity scenarios is going to take full place into Zandalar/Kul'thiras and all the small islands around, i don't think blizzard is planning anything for old continents beside some phased warfronts hence no revamp for anything beside the immediate proximity of the two sieged capitals.

Silvermoon and Exodar will be left forever untouched both because blizzard cba revamping them and because objectively very few peoples cares.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Deleted
    Again another defiled kid bites the dust. Probably in your own world they give you something. But here Blizzard doesn't wastes his time with weebs.
    You are out of original insults and you call a man over his 30's a kid. I'll take that as a complimemnt. Unfortunely i can't be wasting my precious time on the likes of you. Thank god for the ignore list, or these forums would be even more toxic than they are. Goodbye.

Deleted
    You are out of original insults and you call a man over his 30's a kid. I'll take that as a complimemnt. Unfortunely i can't be wasting my precious time on the likes of you. Thank god for the ignore list, or these forums would be even more toxic than they are. Goodbye.
    this is even worse that someone into his 30s lowers his brain to a child. Also because you still behave like a humiliated one it is enough for me.

Well surely the Exodar could be fixed and therefore fly somewhere safely in the EK or just leave it and the draenai could just move to the vindicaar and plonk it somewhere in the EK.

and the NBELFS could teach the Belfs how to create a impenetrable shield around SMC to defend against any attack or siege because seiging it would be pointless cause Belfs are masters of the arcane and portals plus they can create food out of thin air.
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2018-03-19 at 02:44 PM.